from Land of the windmills
374 posts

Yes it's Leo only:

http://www.quicksnapper.com/files/4834/40877938149D1DCD9A8F02_m.png

March 31, 2009 9:06 am

lloydi

Urchin

2 posts

I haven't had problems with registering the app. That's been fine.

My problem is the same as others have reported re Parallels. I have Firefox 3 set as my default browser, but when I try to do a capture, instead of opening FF3 on the Mac, it fires up Parallels Vista and then launches FF3 in that machine. I have switched off application sharing in Parallels and have confirmed that I am running the most up-to-date version of Parallels.

Someone suggested that there was an obscure setting somewhere to stop this, but neglected  to share with us where that setting is/was! So, I'd really appreciate it if someone could elaborate on this.

This behaviour makes Little Snapper highly unusable. I don't want Vista to launch for purposes of getting a screen grab ;-)

March 31, 2009 12:06 pm
Nik

Nik

Tinkerer

from Brighton, UK
19 posts

Hi Guys

If you're experiencing the Parallels bug, please could you let me know which version of Parallels you're using? That way, we can try (again) to replicate this issue.

Thanks!

Nik

Follow me on Twitter ~ Blog

March 31, 2009 2:49 pm

lloydi

Urchin

2 posts

Will do.

Doing a get info on the build it shows:

I can do a screencast if it will help. Likewise, any other settings I can give, just let me know.

March 31, 2009 3:05 pm

kimavan

Urchin

2 posts

My S/N doesn't work either. Copying and pasting didn't even work either. I had to enter it in letter by letter and it still didn't work.

So what is the answer?

kimavan

March 31, 2009 7:43 pm

kimavan

Urchin

2 posts

I just posted and it says the time posted was 8:43 pm. It's not 2043 here in Central or Eastern time zone, so where did that time come from? The server must have the wrong time.

kimavan

March 31, 2009 7:45 pm

marc.brodt

Urchin

3 posts

My serial works fine. I just typed it letter by letter.

Thanks alot.

April 1, 2009 3:12 pm

jeffmiller

Urchin

5 posts

This license temporarily failed to generate. Please be patient as we work to correct the problem.

April 3, 2009 12:33 am

ramonekalsaw

Urchin

2 posts

Can't get it to open. Does it run on 10.11.4?

April 3, 2009 2:59 am
macheister2000

macheister2000

Urchin

7 posts

For iSale, Phoneview and Little Snapper I get this error:

This license temporarily failed to generate. Please be patient as we work to correct the problem.

Waiting...

April 3, 2009 3:08 am
btester92

btester92

Big Game Hunter

from USA
944 posts

ramonekalsaw wrote:

No, it only runs on Leopard.

If I was helpful, consider signing up for Dropbox on my referral.

April 3, 2009 3:22 am

spiceee

Urchin

2 posts

"This license temporarily failed to generate. Please be patient as we work to correct the problem."

To be perfectly honest, only 2 or 3 of the apps actually generated the serial correctly. I'm getting the same error message for all the rest. Bummer.

April 3, 2009 3:36 am

pheide@gmail.com

Urchin

2 posts

Me too: "This license temporarily failed to generate. Please be patient as we work to correct the problem."

April 3, 2009 6:01 am

jmghollywood

Urchin

4 posts

Hi,

I get this message when I go to view my reciept:

"This license temporarily failed to generate. Please be patient as we work to correct the problem."

April 3, 2009 3:58 pm
wittman

wittman

Tinkerer

17 posts

Try restarting the program after you enter your registration code - worked for me.

Orangina

April 3, 2009 6:17 pm

baileyken

Urchin

1 posts

Same as for all the others crashed on first attempt and noe fails to generate message, any suggestions?

April 4, 2009 12:59 pm

jrola

Urchin

2 posts

My code don't work. What can i do?

April 5, 2009 2:45 pm

lhrusovsky

Urchin

1 posts

Serial number for LittleSnapper does not work. Tried copy and paste and typed serial, but no work.

April 6, 2009 12:51 am

ryanstone

Urchin

2 posts

On my macbook it just locks up. When I try to snap something it will beachball everytime. Someone on their support forum had the same problem in Jan. and no one had helped solve it by now.

April 6, 2009 3:38 am
btester92

btester92

Big Game Hunter

from USA
944 posts

Try typing the serial in manually... sometimes copy/paste also grabs extra spaces that screw up the license reader. If that doesn't work, then I would email the developer directly, you'll get a response much faster than you will here.

April 6, 2009 4:00 am

jez

Urchin

3 posts

uploading a picture to flickr works, however the program gets stuck in an infinite loop submitting the meta data. picture arrives okay at flickr, tags are submitted, but the program gets stuck and progress bar shows still submitting of meta data.

April 6, 2009 4:15 pm

Murry

Urchin

7 posts

Same problems as posted below: code not accepted.

April 6, 2009 4:43 pm

Murry

Urchin

7 posts

Doesn't work when entered manually either

April 6, 2009 4:46 pm

tsongs

Urchin

1 posts

oddjob wrote:

thats what happened to me, when i copied the serial number it included an enter at the end so when pasting it in the serial number box it looked like nothing was pasted in. Just backspacing once revealed the serial number and it worked fine.

This is what works ^^^

April 6, 2009 8:07 pm

BHSIAO

Urchin

1 posts

I entered my license code for Little Snapper and I get a message saying it is invalid.

April 6, 2009 8:21 pm

lriggs

Urchin

2 posts

I'm having the same problem, can't register, claims the serial number is invalid.

UPDATE: Just tried again and it worked this time.

April 6, 2009 10:05 pm

mac_wooster

Urchin

2 posts

The Serial is not working.

April 7, 2009 3:30 am

jebowling

Urchin

1 posts

My Code does not work either.

jb

April 7, 2009 4:38 am

Murry

Urchin

7 posts

Nik wrote:

Hi Guys

If your serial numbers are still not working, please follow the necessary steps (including the 'Contact Us' link) as I've described before. You'll need to include your LS serial number from MacHeist, as we will not have your purchases on record until after MacHeist is over.

Thanks

Nik

Well, I did exactly that 16 hours ago, according to what it says on your own support pages, and you still have not assigned anybody to look at my problem, again according to your own support pages. I recognize from reading the forum that I am far from the only one to have this problem, but still I find this a little disappointing, to say the least.

April 7, 2009 8:45 am

big-red-driver

Urchin

4 posts

I just purchased the bundle and little snapper will not open when clicked on.  It just bounces up and down a couple of times and nothing.  Many of the other apps tell me that it will not work on my version of mac 0s 10.4.11 what now. 

Thanks, Jim

April 7, 2009 10:50 pm

big-red-driver

Urchin

4 posts

I'm unable to get Little Snapper to open.  When I click on it the icon jumps up and down a couple of times and nothing happens.  Any suggestions would be great..

Thanks.

April 7, 2009 11:25 pm
pupspals

pupspals

Tinkerer

from so cal
22 posts

btester92 wrote:
ramonekalsaw wrote:

No, it only runs on Leopard.

ah... I've been finding a lot of the macheist apps are 10.5 only.  wish I knew that before I bought since I only have 10.4.11.  at least some of the apps will have a pop up that says it won't work with my operating system so I have a clue instead of just bouncing a few times in the dock & quitting saying nothing.  *sigh* oh well.  Money to charity at least!

April 8, 2009 6:16 pm

rrueegg

Urchin

9 posts

NEED LICENSE!!

April 9, 2009 8:34 am
kalleboo

kalleboo

Staff

from Kagoshima, Japan
265 posts

rrueegg wrote:

NEED LICENSE!!

http://macheist.com/myorder

Everything is my fault

April 9, 2009 9:39 am

Svantteliini

Urchin

2 posts

Hi,

Did you use copy-paste with your serial number?
If "yes", then I think you have added your serial number twice.
Please, press a left arrow on your keyboard so that you can really see what you have in the Unlock field.

The magic LEFT ARROW solved my problem!

April 9, 2009 5:42 pm

rrueegg

Urchin

9 posts

still no serial number!!

April 9, 2009 5:45 pm

rrueegg

Urchin

9 posts

still no serial

April 9, 2009 5:46 pm

Svantteliini

Urchin

2 posts

rrueegg wrote:

still no serial

I have the MAC OS X V.10.5.6.

Did you also try kalleboo's link on the above?
I observed that this link was a newer one (updated) that I had received in the beginning.

Did you receive your serial number by email?
Without it, you cannot install the application.

I would also try to reinstall the application.

BR,
Svantteliini

April 9, 2009 7:32 pm

davenkeenan

Urchin

from Florida, USA
1 posts

Funny thing, my Little snapper license key is not working either

April 9, 2009 9:39 pm

thejudeabides

Urchin

1 posts

I had the problem too at first. This worked:

Triple click anywhere on the serial number to highlight it.

Copy.

Paste into Little Snapper.

Hit backspace/delete. Serial should show up now, and work.

April 10, 2009 4:15 am

Perhaps2day

Urchin

1 posts

I can't seem to find where to post the serial number. I know I must be missing something maybe someone can direct me in the right direction. Thanks

April 11, 2009 7:45 am
Chriswan

Chriswan

Sky Pirate

from Jakarta, Indonesia
1,194 posts

I think you can click the 'register' or 'buy me' (I forgot what it says) on the upper right corner of the app's main window

Thanks a Lot

April 11, 2009 8:08 am

chipwarren

Urchin

1 posts

This almost a barrier to using Little Snapper, which I love, but every time I open it, it freezes on the beach ball for a couple minutes.  I trashed the preferences and reinstalled and it worked for a couple days.  It's a registered copy with only 10 photos saved.

Is there an updated resolution to this vexer!?

April 13, 2009 1:02 pm

funnyent

Urchin

3 posts

code doesnt work

April 27, 2009 1:54 am

marisinner

Urchin

1 posts

Same here, code doesnt work

April 29, 2009 7:10 pm
btester92

btester92

Big Game Hunter

from USA
944 posts

IF YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS REGISTERING:

Update to the latest version of LittleSnapper (1.0.3), or download it from their web site. Try copying your serial in, and then try typing it in letter by letter. If that doesn't work, then you should try emailing them from their web site.

April 30, 2009 2:25 am

pepek.pg@gmail.com

Urchin

1 posts

MY LICENCE CODE DOESN'T WORK WHY?

May 3, 2009 12:00 pm

niluht

Urchin

1 posts

My code doesn't work :-(

June 15, 2009 9:24 pm

axis591

Urchin

1 posts

Code Doesn't Work!

October 27, 2009 7:17 pm
WEDway

WEDway

Urchin

1 posts

I am a little late to game here, but my code does not work.

November 6, 2009 4:11 am
MacHeist Forums » Support Desk » ✚ LittleSnapper support

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?