The following are hints for the stages you are on.
Select them to view them.
Remember, if you are stuck there are references to things that happened in earlier stages.
Also, google for Mac History. Read the content given to you. It is very helpful!
P.S There are two similes on each website! That's right we have 2x the similes than the official missions.
1. There is a second smiley on the bottom of the page
2. The big smiley on the main page needs the switches to be flipped in a certain order
3. The Clock image is the key to the order
4. The order is 6, 6, 9, 9
5. Or 6 O'clock, 6 O'clock, 9 O'clock, 9 O'clock
The First File
1. Read the spotlight comments or on the page you downloaded it from (Select all the text)
2. Unzip it
1. Google around, Wikipedia is your friend!
2. Google about the Note Cards look for when the Blue Meanies and the Pink team where both working together.
3. Starts with a C
4. Project Name is: Copland
1. The Radio Channel relates to the file from the Project Name.swf
2. The Radio Channel is the patent mentioned
3. Google for it, make sure it is the one under Kaleida labs
4. The Radio Channel is the patent number. Starts with a five. it is like 5475***
The Broken Server
1. Where was a codename mentioned in this heist?
2. The Radio has the audio file which has the mention of a codename
3. His codename was: Nighthawk
1. Simon Says