has some sort of
"this" "is" "not" "here" thingy.
Coincidence? I Think NOT!
edit: Also, Plan.txt says:
"Lisa, instructions here. If you have questions, email me, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Create a believable developer persona over the week. It must be convincing enough to fool MacUpdate into believing he or she is real.
2. Somehow convince them to implicate themselves with involvment. Not sure how yet, but perhaps a fabricated heist puzzle might do the trick.
3. You must convince the directorate of MacUpdate's plans to sabotage MacZOT with a spoofed email address. I am emailing you with instructions on how to do that.
4. I have a programmer working on an app to "crack" the zot mailbox I have set up. I have instructed him to send this to you as soon as it's ready for delivery to the directorate, again through a spoofed MU email.
5. If they are suspicious, do everything you can to convince them.
6. DO NOT leave ANY evidence of your involvement or mine.
If these steps are accomplished as requested, you will be handsomely compensated, and of course your stake in iusethis.com should become more valuable as MacUpdate's name is smeared.
I'd like to thank you again for being so receptive to this plan... good luck, and keep me posted."
edit2: Also, how am I supposed to send "That double-crossing hussy !!!!" to MacUpdate? E-Mail?
edit3: Lol, I got it. Is it correct if I sent "That double-crossing hussy !!!!" to http://www.macupdate.com/tips.php ?
edit4: Woohoo! I finished. One more heist to go. I used 2112 for heist 5, it worked.