Please Don't Steal From Us???
I'm assuming my MacHeist registration is valid, but I'm finding if I create a droplet then try to double click the icon Flow opens then a nice little window saying "Please Don't Steal From Us" opens up telling me to either pay money or quit the program...
I assume this is a bug and not an indication the MacHeist license is invalid???
I used my copy of ForkLift to upload the following:
If stealing is bad Karma, what does that make improper accusations???
As far as I can tell, its 100% reproducible if you do the following:
1) Create a droplet in flow.
2) Remove flow from your system (including prefs, I use AppZapper).
3) Put flow back in applications & open your license file to register the program.
4) Quit the program immediately (don't click any of the prompt buttons).
5) Open your droplet.
6) Click allow on the Keychain prompt (may require a pre-existing FTP keychain entry).
It appears to go away if I run flow by itself & answer the "check for updates prompt". However before being prompted for this, opening a droplet seems to trigger this error.
Dropbox - 2.25 GB of online space that auto syncs with all your computers!