Forums

MacBundlePro

june0000

Urchin

6 posts

Hello,

I read about this site in more more blogs, but In Your Opinion It will to be a New MacHeist?

macbundlepro.com

MacBundle Site   Bundle worth 1000$ for Only 49,99$.

www.macbundlepro.com

October 3, 2010 1:52 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

Reported

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

October 3, 2010 1:59 pm

june0000

Urchin

6 posts

Why?

sorry, I not wrong, I wirte a news.

www.macbundlepro.com

October 3, 2010 2:02 pm
f1ght4fun

f1ght4fun

Gearhead

88 posts

Looks like a new bundle group, aren't they? smile

October 3, 2010 2:04 pm

june0000

Urchin

6 posts

Please, not ban me Moderator I only write a news on mac deals.

www.macbundlepro.com

October 3, 2010 2:04 pm

june0000

Urchin

6 posts

This site is on more more sites, blog and official newspaper.

I think this is a big news.

www.macbundlepro.com

October 3, 2010 2:08 pm
flitzefisch

flitzefisch

Automaton Tech

from UK
209 posts

The site has no legal informatio about the distributor, no mail address, not even a hint in the source code, what the purpose or the owner of the site may be.

The google search for the owners name (did a short whois-search) brings up absolutely NO fitting result.

Looks very sucpicious to me . . .

GET DESIGN: www.jens-krebs.com
GET IN TOUCH: mail@jens-krebs.com
GET DROPBOX: http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEzNjQyOTk
STACKSOCIAL REFERRAL: https://stacksocial.com/?rid=43284

October 3, 2010 2:25 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

1,904 posts

june0000 wrote:

Hello,

I read about this site in more more blogs, but In Your Opinion It will to be a New MacHeist?

macbundlepro.com

If the mod's feel this is not spam, then the answer to the question is: NO! MacHeist is about much more than just a sale.

I suggest we ignore this thread till the mod's have a look.......

October 3, 2010 2:31 pm
flitzefisch

flitzefisch

Automaton Tech

from UK
209 posts

Hi Andy,

googeling for "macbundlepro.com" brings several blog entries and commentaries, alls with the exact same (grammatically weird) short info text, containing no actual information and the note "more information at ..." with a link to the homepage with nothing but e-mail signup form.

October 3, 2010 2:40 pm
deej

deej

Automaton Tech

450 posts

flitzefisch wrote:

Hi Andy,

googeling for "macbundlepro.com" brings several blog entries and commentaries, alls with the exact same (grammatically weird) short info text, containing no actual information and the note "more information at ..." with a link to the homepage with nothing but e-mail signup form.

It's not entirely empty, I can name a few of the logos.

Firefox, Chrome, Espresso, Cha-Ching to name but a few.

Who.is show's it registered to an individual in Italy.

Get Dropbox! 2.25GB free storage

October 3, 2010 2:44 pm
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

from Nashville
2,750 posts

Just because English is clearly not their native language does not necessarily make them spam or a bot. Furthermore, they put it in the Deals forum where it should be (unless it has by chance been moved here by a moderator already). The only suspicious activity is that this user has not posted before.

june000 - if you are affiliated with this bundle then you should tell us.

avatar is from Penfield & Jasper, 1954

October 3, 2010 3:22 pm

june0000

Urchin

6 posts

How? Can You Tell Me more info on this, please not ban me.

I don't to do spam, please tell me the reasons.

www.macbundlepro.com

October 3, 2010 3:57 pm
JackV

JackV

Sky Pirate

from Germany
1,072 posts

You are fine to promote any product you are affiliated with as long as you state your affiliation.

I write about Juice on Entsafter.co

October 3, 2010 4:08 pm
ciaravino

ciaravino

Automaton Tech

439 posts

#1: Find a business partner that uses proper English.
#2: Don't act like you are not affiliated with it.
#3: Don't use images of stuff acting like people are going to be able to buy it from you. Chrome, Coda, Firefox, etc. Probably most of the icons used on the website are either already free or ones you won't be able to sell in a bundle.

October 3, 2010 4:19 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

1,904 posts

flitzefisch wrote:

Hi Andy,

Plus at least one of the apps shown has been renamed and has a new icon, not the one shown on this site. Needs looking at by a mod. Warbrain was on site but seems to have gone again. None of the others seem to be here at the moment.

October 3, 2010 4:49 pm

june0000

Urchin

6 posts

But the icons aren't the apps that MacBundlePro sell.

Icons are only decorative but MacBundlePro sell other applications that It will to tell.

Now It's Simple Newsletter SubScriptions for next Bundle from 1000$ to only 49,99$.

www.macbundlepro.com

October 3, 2010 4:57 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

1,904 posts

june0000 wrote:

Icons are only decorative but MacBundlePro sell other applications that It will to tell.

Now It's Simple Newsletter SubScriptions for next Bundle from 1000$ to only 49,99$.

Read the other posts, you'll have to work a lot harder for my email!!!

October 3, 2010 5:13 pm
deej

deej

Automaton Tech

450 posts

june0000 wrote:

The only way you can know that is if you are affiliated with the site.

Get Dropbox! 2.25GB free storage

October 3, 2010 5:17 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

1,904 posts

Under the circumstances, reported again.

October 3, 2010 5:23 pm
LaurentR

LaurentR

Sky Pirate

from Paris / France
1,628 posts

I've subscribed with an email I can delete in case of problems, so wait and see. If june0000 could give us a cliue of whan it should start, it would be nice smile

Twitter
Get your Dropbox smile

October 3, 2010 5:48 pm
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

from Nashville
2,750 posts

andys53 wrote:

Under the circumstances, reported again.

SPAM

October 3, 2010 6:00 pm
Wupper

Wupper

Automaton Tech

119 posts

I know we can all do it, but here is some info any way:

Registrant:
GIUSEPPE GALULLO
Via Buschi 23
Milano, Milan 20131
Italy

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MACBUNDLEPRO.COM
Created on: 06-Sep-10
Expires on: 06-Sep-11
Last Updated on: 27-Sep-10

Administrative Contact:
GALULLO, GIUSEPPE giuseppe.galullo@gmail.com
Via Buschi 23
Milano, Milan 20131
Italy
xxxxxxxxx

Technical Contact:
GALULLO, GIUSEPPE giuseppe.galullo@gmail.com
Via Buschi 23
Milano, Milan 20131
Italy

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.MACBUNDLEPRO.COM
NS2.MACBUNDLEPRO.COM

You call it Purple I call it Magenta

October 3, 2010 8:50 pm
LaurentR

LaurentR

Sky Pirate

from Paris / France
1,628 posts

I've also received this informations in the vCard attached to the mail confirming my subscription to their mailing list. So for me it's ok.

Twitter
Get your Dropbox smile

October 3, 2010 9:15 pm
johnred

johnred

Directorate

1,869 posts

june0000 wrote:

Plain and simple... you can't put up a page like this with all the app icons you have and then tell us that they're "only decorative" and then expect us to believe that you weren't being intentionally misleading.

Not only that but you come here trying to bullshit everyone with your "I read about this site in more more blogs" line.

I'm not banning you, nor am I closing this thread. The opposite is much better punishment for your scummy behavior.

John Casasanta
MacHeist Director
tap tap tap chief

October 3, 2010 9:18 pm
Miah

Miah

3,691 posts

johnred wrote:

I'm not banning you, nor am I closing this thread. The opposite is much better punishment for your scummy behavior.

No? What if I told you that I messaged this person, warning him about being intentionally misleading last Friday? And that he did it again anyway? And that he made a duplicate account to do it with? I see three bannable offenses right here.

䷟䷽䷏䷁ — Dying of the Light.

October 3, 2010 10:33 pm
Jenneil

Jenneil

Automaton Tech

483 posts

Agree... ban him. I don't ever chime in about this kind of stuff. But, this definitely warrants it!

DropBox referral Link

October 4, 2010 3:53 am
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

from Nashville
2,750 posts

Miah wrote:
johnred wrote:

No? What if I told you that I messaged this person, warning him about being intentionally misleading last Friday? And that he did it again anyway? And that he made a duplicate account to do it with? I see three bannable offenses right here.

You could just change his label from "White Liar" to "Dipshit" and make him use this account from now on.

October 4, 2010 4:25 am
LaurentR

LaurentR

Sky Pirate

from Paris / France
1,628 posts

I don't understand misleading in what when there is still nothing to buy ? If he put something for sale and don't deliver it or deliver something else he will be misleading people, but now ?

Twitter
Get your Dropbox smile

October 4, 2010 4:32 am
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

1,904 posts

LaurentR wrote:

I don't understand misleading in what when there is still nothing to buy ? If he put something for sale and don't deliver it or deliver something else he will be misleading people, but now ?

Because he's pretending he has nothing to do with the "MacBundle Pro" site but, in reality must have in order to know what when pushed he reveals.

Because if he's posted under 2 different accounts, in order to further his aims, he's hiding something.

Because Miah has privately warned him but he's continued secretively by using another username. You've given him a safe email address but how many wouldn't think to, and then spam comes from everywhere.

A "human" bot this time.

October 4, 2010 5:31 am
marcoklobas

marcoklobas

Automaton Tech

from Trieste, Italy
274 posts

Considering that the MacBundlePro has been registered by an Italian guy, that june0000 writes a poor english (worse than mine) and that it’s at least the second case of an Italian bundle that appears on MacHeist in a confused way (as an Italian this bother me), I’m going to explain in italian to june0000 (because you’re an Italian, isn’t it?) what’s wrong with his posts:

Ciao june0000,

non so quali siano i tui rapporti con MacBundlePro. Personalmente mi viene da pensare che ci sia in qualche modo una relazione tra te ed il sito (niente di male, sia chiaro). Comunque stiano le cose mi permetto di spiegarti perchè la tua accoglienza nel forum non è stata delle migliori.

I frequentatori di MacHeist sono solitamente interessati alle offerte di software scontati disponibili in giro per la rete. Tuttavia sono, anzi siamo - visto che frequento anch’io la comunità, abituati a valutare in maniera seria e critica sia l’offerta in sè che il modo in cui viene presentata. Quando un nuovo utente si presenta segnalando un bundle di prossima uscita è bene che lo faccia in maniera chiara, precisando se e quali siano i suoi rapporti con il sito dell’offerta. Altrimenti l’accusa di fare spam sfruttando MacHeist come vetrina gratuita, giustamente affiora subito. Il sito stesso, per serietà, dovrebbe indicare chi è il proprietario e una breve presentazione, altrimenti appare anonimo e poco affidabile.

Un’altro aspetto riguarda la comunicazione. Come detto, è già il secondo caso di un bundle italiano che affiora su questo forum in cui vacilla palesemente sul piano della comunicazione: in particolare la difficoltà nella lingua inglese è emblematica. Un sito con vocazione internazionale (perchè nei bundle simili, seppur di "nicchia", di questo si tratta) deve corrispondere una struttura professionale adeguata che risponda ai quesiti via e-mail o attraverso un forum in modo credibile. Sarà anche una coincidenza, tuttavia da italiano non posso ignorare l’equazione italiani=inaffidabili che traspare da casi simili.

La critica poi sull’utilizzo di icone non autorizzate nella schermata del sito è anche corretta a mio avviso. Ragion di più se le applicazioni presentate non faranno parte della vendita. Si tratta di un utilizzo se non illecito, almeno fuorviante.

Insomma ci vuole solo chiarezza e onestà, ossia buon senso. Se davvero tu non hai niente a che vedere con il sito segnalato, scrivilo chiaramente (nel limite del tuo inglese o anche in italiano se vuoi), altrimenti ... anche. Sei ancora in tempo. Mantenere una posizione credibile è fondamentale in situazioni simili, specie su internet dove in poco tempo le notizie si diffondono rapidamente. Dire invece una cosa che poi magari risulta diversa, utilizzare più account per sfuggire ai moderatori o altre mosse simili non fanno bene in primis a chi le esegue.

Spero di esserti stato di aiuto e di non averti offeso (non era certo mia intenzione, credimi). Saluti.

Marco Klobas

October 4, 2010 10:11 am
mikeyfindlay

mikeyfindlay

Sky Pirate

from Northern California
1,091 posts

marcoklobas wrote:

Considering that the MacBundlePro has been registered by an Italian guy, that june0000 writes a poor english (worse than mine) and that it’s at least the second case of an Italian bundle that appears on MacHeist in a confused way (as an Italian this bother me), I’m going to explain in italian to june0000 (because you’re an Italian, isn’t it?) what’s wrong with his posts:

(message in italian)

Although he might read your message, MarcoKlobas, he appears to have been banned according to the rest of this thread so you may not get a response in italian or english for that matter.

I would be interested to know if he responds to you specifically though.

MFVISUALS.COM | LAST HONEST TECH BLOG
Gear: 15" MacBook Pro 2012, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Nano 6G

October 4, 2010 8:13 pm
jfm429

jfm429

Sky Pirate

from Behind You
2,196 posts

mikeyfindlay wrote:
marcoklobas wrote:

(message in italian)

Although he might read your message, MarcoKlobas, he appears to have been banned according to the rest of this thread so you may not get a response in italian or english for that matter.

I would be interested to know if he responds to you specifically though.

He hasn't been banned yet... you can see by the avatar (it doesn't say "Banned").  I'm interested in his response too... though it would have to be translated for me.  smile

NovaStorm Software || @NovaStormSW || @jfm429 || Dropbox + Extra Storage

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind."
- Alan Kay, inventor of Object-Oriented programming

October 4, 2010 8:19 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

1,904 posts

I'd need marcoklobas' s post translated for me 1st. I can conjecture some of it but the rest goes straight over my head.

October 4, 2010 8:23 pm
rampancy

rampancy

from Denial.
3,889 posts

Ban him, and then we'll hang him out to dry.

You heard it here first, folks:

MacBundlePro = SCAM.

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

October 4, 2010 8:29 pm
mikeyfindlay

mikeyfindlay

Sky Pirate

from Northern California
1,091 posts

andys53 wrote:

I'd need marcoklobas' s post translated for me 1st. I can conjecture some of it but the rest goes straight over my head.

Here's a quick translation courtesy of Google Translate:

June0000 Hello,

I do not know what your dealings with MacBundlePro. Personally I'm thinking that there is somewhat of a relationship between you and the site (nothing wrong, mind you). Whatever the case let me explain why your welcome in the forum was not the best.

The MacHeist goers are usually interested in the software offerings available in hotels around the net. However, there is, in fact we are - as I attend the community, used to assess in a serious and critical is the offer saying that the way it is presented. When a new user is presented indicating an upcoming bundle is good to do it in a clear and whether and what its relationship with the website offering. Otherwise the charge of using spam to MacHeist as a showcase for free, right now emerges. The site itself, for their professionalism, should indicate who is the owner and a brief presentation, otherwise it is anonymous and unreliable.

Another aspect is the communication. As I said, is the second Italian case of a bundle that emerges on this forum that obviously shaken the field of communication, in particular the difficulty in the English language is symbolic. A site with an international (in bundles because similar, albeit niche, this is all about) there must be an adequate professional structure that responds to questions via e-mail or through a forum in a credible way. It will also be a coincidence, but as an Italian I can not ignore the equation Italian = unreliable that emerges from these cases.

The criticism then unauthorized use of icons in the screenshot of the site is also correct in my opinion. All the more reason if the applications submitted will not be part of the sale. This is a use if not illegal, at least misleading.

In short, it only takes clarity and honesty, or good sense. If indeed you have nothing to do with the site reported, write clearly (in the limit of your English or in Italian if you want), or else ... too. There's still time. Maintaining a credible position is crucial in such situations, especially on the Internet where in a short time the news spread quickly. Saying one thing but then maybe that is different, use multiple accounts to escape the moderators or other similar moves are not good in the first place to those who perform them.

Essert I hope I was of help and not having offended (certainly was not my intention, believe me). Regards.

October 4, 2010 8:37 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

1,904 posts

Molte grazie.

October 4, 2010 8:42 pm
marcoklobas

marcoklobas

Automaton Tech

from Trieste, Italy
274 posts

@ mikeyfindlay: thanks for posting the Google’s translation. It seems quite comprehensible and it’ll certainly help others to better understand my post. So far I haven’t received any private response.

@ andys53: As you have probably understand, I’ve stated that the average MacHeist’s user evaluate carefully every bundle presented around the internet (not only the offer per se but even its management). I suggested him to clarify as soon as possible if/what he has something to do with MacBundlePro, otherwise his reputation will be undermined (at least, here).

Furthermore, in case he’s a MacBundlePro’s member, I suggested him to improve the communication, providing a professional structure to manage and support credibly the customers’ requests.

At the end I said that in my opinion it is advisable to avoid the use of app icons without permission.

Anyway, just to de-dramatize the whole thing: smile

http://www.marcoklobas.net/MacHeist/MSM.jpg

Marco Klobas

October 4, 2010 9:54 pm
johnred

johnred

Directorate

1,869 posts

Ok, this is pretty awesome. big_smile

John Casasanta
MacHeist Director
tap tap tap chief

October 4, 2010 10:41 pm
LaurentR

LaurentR

Sky Pirate

from Paris / France
1,628 posts

Do you include the spaghetti in the bundle ? If yes, I want one big_smile

Twitter
Get your Dropbox smile

October 4, 2010 11:25 pm
Werty

Werty

Automaton Tech

172 posts

I'm italian too, and i laughed pretty hard at that picture xD

Dropbox Referral: get 2,25GB instead of 2GB for free.

If you find any English error in my posts, be so kind to let me know.
I'm not a native speaker and I'm still learning smile

October 5, 2010 5:42 am
mauko

mauko

Automaton Tech

217 posts

Include the "extra vergine" olive oil and some grissinis and I'm in...

There is NO signature, do you see a signature?

October 5, 2010 6:26 am
madiba

madiba

Tinkerer

39 posts

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This thread has just been spiced up!

"I wish my first word as a child was "quote", so that just before I die i could say "unquote".

October 5, 2010 6:45 am
flitzefisch

flitzefisch

Automaton Tech

from UK
209 posts

@mauko I think the oil and the grissinis are unlocked as a surprise after the first 1.000 portions are sold.

October 5, 2010 7:25 am
mikeyfindlay

mikeyfindlay

Sky Pirate

from Northern California
1,091 posts

marcoklobas wrote:

@ mikeyfindlay: thanks for posting the Google’s translation. It seems quite comprehensible and it’ll certainly help others to better understand my post. So far I haven’t received any private response.

Anyway, just to de-dramatize the whole thing: smile

http://www.marcoklobas.net/MacHeist/MSM.jpg

No problem, and awesome picture. wink

October 5, 2010 9:03 am
rampancy

rampancy

from Denial.
3,889 posts

Someone should actually do a bundle for this...

Marathon Forever.

October 5, 2010 12:52 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

Greetings to all,
I apologize in advance for the English, but I'm Italian and I do not know English very well.
I am the owner of MacBundlePro.com and I found a Google search for the name of my site this "topic" in the top search results.
I have subscribed to this forum for any questions about the site.
Can you do me any questions.
I apologize for the misunderstanding, but certainly some of my college friend opened this topic before the site is completed, after that I have spoken with some of my college friend on many things about macheist and its international reputation and quality and the beautiful bundle, in fact I am a supporter of macheist.

I read the messages you posted and 'll try to answer all your questions.
1) For the misunderstanding of the icons, the problem was caused by my old graphic.
Although I have spent a lot of money of my savings for that page, now I have another graphic that I think is much better and has more experience. You can see now the new site.

2) Regarding the app that will be present in the bundle, I can confirm that they have absolutely no applications that you saw, they were just decorative, but these days I'm working hard to find great applications at a great price.

3) The bundle is not ready yet, but it will be online soon.

4) the goal of macbundlepro is to allow users to purchase applications interesting and good to very low prices for example, from 1,000 dollars to $ 49.

For now you can buy "TextToPix" software a beautiful, very nice and sympathetic to $ 24.95 for only $ 0.99, about 96% off.

Many developers have agreed to give me their applications for the 70-80% discount, but I'm looking for in these days of lower prices.
My goal is to enable users to buy applications to 96% discount even more, but to do this I need a lot of newsletter subscribers.
That's why a lot of advice to subscribe to the newsletter.

I hope I have answered many of your questions.
If kindly someone can tell me where I wrong in English.
Why does my graphic, I and even my friends say that the text is well written in English.

If you want to contact for urgent questions, send me an email here:
giuseppe.galullo[at]gmail.com

Thank you for your attention
and I apologize again for causing distress to all.
Giuseppe Galullo

October 5, 2010 11:18 pm
darkid

darkid

Automaton Tech

419 posts

Could you provide an example of a use (higher quality visuals) for PicToText as well as a link to the developer site?
Also, how long will the offer last?

“Excuse me, I need to soak my brain in acid now.”
“I took Craft Disturbing Mental Image as my feat last level.”
“Maybe my ears, too.”
—Order of the Stick

October 6, 2010 1:03 am
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

The usefulness of this program is to create the particular example to share photos on facebook, very nice.
Some pictures you can see them here on the site of the developer:

1) Go to mazaika.com -> click on "TextToPix" (on the left menu)
(I'm sorry but being a new user and then I can post links and images).

2)The offer will remain for a short period I think only a few days(5-7days), I have yet to decide.

Now they are busy creating the bundle.

October 6, 2010 1:36 am
f16332

f16332

Sky Pirate

1,135 posts

johnred wrote:

Ok, this is pretty awesome. big_smile

+1. mmmm Spaghetti...

DropBox Referral: 2.25GB FreeSpace

October 6, 2010 1:40 am
rampancy

rampancy

from Denial.
3,889 posts

Before you continue, please, for the love of all that is Holy...

#1 ...dedicate some time and money to hire someone who is fluent in both Italian and English to do your advertising on non-Italian venues like MacHeist.

#2 ...devote time and energy to promoting your bundle on other sites like MacSurfer, MacNN, MacObserver, and MacRumors.

Time and time again, we've seen many people - in particular, people from Italy who have tried to promote two Mac software bundles - fail spectacularly at both. They've assumed that either Google Translate or some random guy off the street was perfectly sufficient for generating understandable English translations, or have assumed that spamming/astroturfing the MacHeist forums was Good Enough for promoting their bundle.

Please, please don't do that. It's offensive to your international/North American customers, and it's doubly offensive to us, as it shows us that you view this community as just another place to post an ad for your bundle (this is MacHeist, not Craigslist or Kijiji). The community doesn't take things like that very lightly.

As long as you remember that, we'll be more than happy to take a look at or even promote/purchase your bundle.

Marathon Forever.

October 6, 2010 1:42 am

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?