Forums

MacBundlePro

macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

You're absolutely right, in fact for the translations I support the site translated. net on it I will have spent more than $ 500 to do the translations to be sent to developers and to make various contracts.
But some of the phrases I did.
I'm sorry if they are not perfectly written.
But if you want, I accept with great pleasure all your comments and suggestions on the tongue, corrections, and other favorite applications.

October 6, 2010 2:07 am
tech

tech

Sky Pirate

from Rantoul, Illinois
1,516 posts

One might keep in mind that communication works both ways and that if you find yourself making recommendations in your own native language dealing with someone else's ability to communicate to their customers that it might not get communicated to effectively to them as well what you're really trying to say.

Not meaning anything by it but just say'n. wink

<insert out-dated referral link here>

October 6, 2010 3:09 am
johnred

johnred

Directorate

1,869 posts

tech wrote:

One might keep in mind that communication works both ways and that if you find yourself making recommendations in your own native language dealing with someone else's ability to communicate to their customers that it might not get communicated to effectively to them as well what you're really trying to say.

Best run-on sentence ever!

Bonus points for using 3 forms of "communicate" (but it balances out with the loss of points for all the missing commas).

John Casasanta
MacHeist Director
tap tap tap chief

October 6, 2010 4:51 am
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

Yes, I understand, it is true, the language is important, it is important to communicate mine idea and intention, but since I will do my first bundle, I will be helping a very good friend of mine who is studying English.

October 6, 2010 4:56 am
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

macbundlepro wrote:

Yes, I understand, it is true, the language is important, it is important to communicate mine idea and intention, but since I will do my first bundle, I will be helping a very good friend of mine who is studying English.

I've just had a quick look at the page, your friend needs help writing english.

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

October 6, 2010 5:10 am

erkoch

Urchin

6 posts

Just wondering;

What is that "skypedetectionswf" flash thingy that exposes itself for a moment as a 5x5px square at the bottom left corner of the bundle website?

October 6, 2010 6:14 am
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

erkoch wrote:

Just wondering;

What is that "skypedetectionswf" flash thingy that exposes itself for a moment as a 5x5px square at the bottom left corner of the bundle website?

Seems to be a "Windows" thing, read   http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=641903 for more info.

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

October 6, 2010 6:23 am
rampancy

rampancy

Moderator

from Denial.
3,889 posts

andys53 wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:

Yes, I understand, it is true, the language is important, it is important to communicate mine idea and intention, but since I will do my first bundle, I will be helping a very good friend of mine who is studying English.

I've just had a quick look at the page, your friend needs help writing english.

Considering how the MacWeed folks claimed that they used an English Professor at a local university for their English translation, I wasn't going to be expecting much...

But seriously. When MacWeed turned into MacFriendly, their credibility took a major jump when they got one of the few Italian speakers on the MacHeist forums to help them out - that was when their website actually became understandable and usable to English speakers. You'd do well to find someone who is actually fluent in English. Someone who's just taking classes in it won't do.

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

October 6, 2010 12:48 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

Thanks Rampancy for the tip.
Do you guys have any favorite apps in particular?

October 6, 2010 7:49 pm
kudioske

kudioske

Big Game Hunter

from Buffalo, MN
960 posts

macbundlepro wrote:

Thanks Rampancy for the tip.
Do you guys have any favorite apps in particular?

You might find some ideas here.

Haste makes heist

October 6, 2010 7:59 pm
darkid

darkid

Automaton Tech

419 posts

I had a premonition that was going to happen.

“Excuse me, I need to soak my brain in acid now.”
“I took Craft Disturbing Mental Image as my feat last level.”
“Maybe my ears, too.”
—Order of the Stick

October 7, 2010 1:04 am
mikeyfindlay

mikeyfindlay

Sky Pirate

from Northern California
1,091 posts

johnred wrote:
tech wrote:

One might keep in mind that communication works both ways and that if you find yourself making recommendations in your own native language dealing with someone else's ability to communicate to their customers that it might not get communicated to effectively to them as well what you're really trying to say.

Best run-on sentence ever!

Bonus points for using 3 forms of "communicate" (but it balances out with the loss of points for all the missing commas).

Johnred, you crack me up. LOL.

MFVISUALS.COM | LAST HONEST TECH BLOG
Gear: 15" MacBook Pro 2012, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Nano 6G

October 8, 2010 5:14 am
kongobongo

kongobongo

Automaton Tech

443 posts

I see this thread as no. 3 on Google for macbundlepro. Not really a great advertisement for this scummy bundle...

Plastic Fish Never Die

October 8, 2010 5:47 am
Sulcalibur

Sulcalibur

Automaton Tech

from London, United Kingdom
367 posts

Man you lot are so mean to any other bundle makers. MacBuzzer has proven that there is room for others in this field and to be honest Macheist 4 looks about as likely as version 1 of The Hit List on a release date tongue

I say good luck to them. smile

You should Follow me at - Sulcalibur cool
You know it makes sense wink

October 8, 2010 10:26 am
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

This message is for "june0000".

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.

In addition:
1) you have caused damage to our image
2) you have linked to the site before it was to be checked and published.
3) Some programmers have lost confidence in us because of you.

You must know that we will try to trace your identity online and we will take legal action.
I usually never want to proceed with these things, but you have forced us to do this.

October 8, 2010 2:50 pm
Swanny14

Swanny14

Automaton Tech

from Somewhere Over the Rainbow...
497 posts

macbundlepro wrote:

This message is for "june0000".

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.

In addition:
1) you have caused damage to our image
2) you have linked to the site before it was to be checked and published.
3) Some programmers have lost confidence in us because of you.

You must know that we will try to trace your identity online and we will take legal action.
I usually never want to proceed with these things, but you have forced us to do this.

But didn't you say that june0000 was your college friend or am I misreading this?


macbundlepro wrote:

I apologize for the misunderstanding, but certainly some of my college friend opened this topic before the site is completed, after that I have spoken with some of my college friend on many things about macheist and its international reputation and quality and the beautiful bundle, in fact I am a supporter of macheist.

I'm Such a Twit | My Blog | My Chi.mp
Swanny14 On IRC
Come Visit Us in #Macheist !

October 8, 2010 3:01 pm
Grey Christian

Grey Christian

Gearhead

94 posts

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.


Oh man. I think this may be the funniest line I've ever read on an internet forum. Let the hilarity ensue!

So it goes.

October 8, 2010 3:06 pm
jfm429

jfm429

Sky Pirate

from Behind You
2,196 posts

Grey Christian wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.

Oh man. I think this may be the funniest line I've ever read on an internet forum. Let the hilarity ensue!

Commence Hilarity (or not):



macbundlepro wrote:

This message is for "june0000".

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.

If something is known, anyone can post about it unless there's a specific legal reason not to (NDA, etc.).  If, as you say, this was a "college friend" (I'll assume "he" for the purpose of brevity) then I ask: what were you doing telling him information that should be kept private?  For information that should not be released to the public, you should never reveal it to anyone except on a "need to know" basis.  Did that friend "need to know" for some reason?  If so, were you sure to write and have him sign an NDA or at the very least have documentation stating that nothing was to be revealed?  If not, then he was perfectly within his rights to post this.  The internet is open to free speech.

macbundlepro wrote:

In addition:
1) you have caused damage to our image
2) you have linked to the site before it was to be checked and published.

If it wasn't ready, then why was it public?  If you properly located the site on a nonpublic server it would be fine.  Even if you wanted to test it live, at least obfuscate the name (i.e. put it in a randomly named subfolder) to ensure it's hard to accidentally find.  As a last resort, perhaps put a notice on the site stating that it's an incomplete dummy version and nothing on the site is to be considered final; that way if someone finds it they know it's just for testing.

macbundlepro wrote:

3) Some programmers have lost confidence in us because of you.

If what you said above is true about your friend linking to a test site, then it was very much preventable.  If not, you're lying to save face.

macbundlepro wrote:

You must know that we will try to trace your identity online and we will take legal action.
I usually never want to proceed with these things, but you have forced us to do this.

Really.  Now you are going to trace the identity of your "college friend"?  I must now assume that this "june0000" is NOT your "college friend" and thus, as I asserted before, you're lying to save face.

-

NovaStorm Software || @NovaStormSW || @jfm429 || Dropbox + Extra Storage

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind."
- Alan Kay, inventor of Object-Oriented programming

October 8, 2010 3:16 pm
Miah

Miah

Moderator

3,692 posts

macbundlepro wrote:

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.

Oh for God's sake.

<starts posting a general rant>

You know what? Read jfm429's post instead. Particularly this:

I must now assume that this "june0000" is NOT your "college friend" and thus, as I asserted before, you're lying to save face.

䷟䷽䷏䷁ — Dying of the Light.

October 8, 2010 3:23 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

Yes, I thought this before, but he told me that he did nothing.
I received a strange email that I think are suspicious.

Swanny14 wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:

This message is for "june0000".

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.

In addition:
1) you have caused damage to our image
2) you have linked to the site before it was to be checked and published.
3) Some programmers have lost confidence in us because of you.

You must know that we will try to trace your identity online and we will take legal action.
I usually never want to proceed with these things, but you have forced us to do this.

But didn't you say that june0000 was your college friend or am I misreading this?


macbundlepro wrote:

I apologize for the misunderstanding, but certainly some of my college friend opened this topic before the site is completed, after that I have spoken with some of my college friend on many things about macheist and its international reputation and quality and the beautiful bundle, in fact I am a supporter of macheist.

October 8, 2010 3:35 pm
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

The plot is building on this one...

PS. And earlier, someone said the MacHeist forums are slow on the off-season.
Surprise! - "We're not in Kansas anymore."

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

October 8, 2010 3:57 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

jfm429 wrote:
Grey Christian wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.

Oh man. I think this may be the funniest line I've ever read on an internet forum. Let the hilarity ensue!

Commence Hilarity (or not):

This is very true.
But he can't slander my name. This is a crime.
For example, if I am a famous person (ie public figure) you can not defame me.


macbundlepro wrote:

This message is for "june0000".

YOU CAN'T OPEN A TOPIC ABOUT US WITHOUT A PERMIT.

If something is known, anyone can post about it unless there's a specific legal reason not to (NDA, etc.).  If, as you say, this was a "college friend" (I'll assume "he" for the purpose of brevity) then I ask: what were you doing telling him information that should be kept private?  For information that should not be released to the public, you should never reveal it to anyone except on a "need to know" basis.  Did that friend "need to know" for some reason?  If so, were you sure to write and have him sign an NDA or at the very least have documentation stating that nothing was to be revealed?  If not, then he was perfectly within his rights to post this.  The internet is open to free speech.

macbundlepro wrote:

In addition:
1) you have caused damage to our image
2) you have linked to the site before it was to be checked and published.

If it wasn't ready, then why was it public?  If you properly located the site on a nonpublic server it would be fine.  Even if you wanted to test it live, at least obfuscate the name (i.e. put it in a randomly named subfolder) to ensure it's hard to accidentally find.

I think that it's wrong to obfuscate the name, because the users and developers need to know who you are.
It's important.

  As a last resort, perhaps put a notice on the site stating that it's an incomplete dummy version and nothing on the site is to be considered final; that way if someone finds it they know it's just for testing.

You must know that I have changed servers twice. I did this to allow users faster loading site.
You can see that is a dedicated server, and I can also send the bills if you want.
I had to put the page on public_html and then visible to all, because I was difficult to test the site with Avangate servers to configure the IPN. (System delivery data in my server)

macbundlepro wrote:

3) Some programmers have lost confidence in us because of you.

If what you said above is true about your friend linking to a test site, then it was very much preventable.  If not, you're lying to save face.

My friend only knew my idea and nothing else.
He knew that I was working day and night to organize a bundle for mac, and that's all.
So that is why I think it was someone else.

macbundlepro wrote:

You must know that we will try to trace your identity online and we will take legal action.
I usually never want to proceed with these things, but you have forced us to do this.

Really.  Now you are going to trace the identity of your "college friend"?  I must now assume that this "june0000" is NOT your "college friend" and thus, as I asserted before, you're lying to save face.
-

Yes....I am forced to do this...I have invested in this project all my savings.

October 8, 2010 4:02 pm
adrak

adrak

Tinkerer

20 posts

Looks like someone read that "How this 16 year old made a million dollars" article on gizmodo. How I hate half assed jobs and how people try to cover their ass with bs rather than face up to it, learn and improve.

2gb of FREE online file sync and storage. Plus an extra 500mb space for you and myself just by trying this software!

http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTcxOTI1OQ

October 8, 2010 4:33 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

denny_crane wrote:

The plot is building on this one...

But I don't understand why I have to be defamed in Intenet,

I suspect that it was the owner of some other bundle.

You do not know that I spent all my savings in programming and graphics. I saved for months to pay for these works.
I registered the name and the brand of my company, I'm working hard on this project. I opened the VAT to resell in Europe. If you want I can send my VAT number.


I even contacted a lawyer to make contact for developers and not easy to find a lawyer who understands these things.
You can not imagine how much hard work and savings to do this.
Then I had to translate all the documents of an interpreter for the legal and commercial translation.

and doesn't end here ... and then I found other problems.
For the safety of the dedicated server I have bought the Cisco equipment, all money thrown to the wind for a fool who likes to write in the forums.

All this is paid per month ... so I left with nothing .. just the cisco system costs $ 300 per month.
But I have done this, because for me it's important safety for developers, and I can't allow anything to happen to their licenses.

I don't understand why, because a fool has to end like this...months of work thrown to the wind.

October 8, 2010 4:33 pm
rwebber

rwebber

Tinkerer

from Kansas City, MO
37 posts

Is this MacBundlePro site legitimate? He is offering an intriguing little app called Text to Pic for 99¢ via a PayPal link. I wouldn't mind picking up this little gem, but am concerned about the legitimacy of the PayPal link. Don't want to type in my personal info if this link is bogus. I wouldn't mind helping jfm to reclaim his investment, if this is reliable. Thoughts?

October 8, 2010 4:37 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

adrak wrote:

Looks like someone read that "How this 16 year old made a million dollars" article on gizmodo. How I hate half assed jobs and how people try to cover their ass with bs rather than face up to it, learn and improve.

Read my response to "denny_crane".
Anyway, I just want to make people understand in this forum that I not only have always clearly stated my name, but I also put my photo. I ask that this topic is closed because it did damage my image......THERE IS MY NAME IN THIS TOPIC.
It hurts my image. I work with internet. Then, this topic can affect my work...

October 8, 2010 4:48 pm
rampancy

rampancy

Moderator

from Denial.
3,889 posts

Sulcalibur wrote:

Man you lot are so mean to any other bundle makers. MacBuzzer has proven that there is room for others in this field and to be honest Macheist 4 looks about as likely as version 1 of The Hit List on a release date tongue

I say good luck to them. smile

Seriously? You've seen the MH forum scammed, spammed, and astroturfed along with the rest of us. Can you blame us for being skeptical, if not outright hostile over the posts we've seen from new members with zero prior posts who drop by and says "Oh hai her is new bundlez i didnt no about lolz go and buy wut do u thinkums"?

It's not difficult at all for someone to post a thread in the deals section and say "Hey guys, here's a new bundle some folks and I are putting together", and yet, instead you get people who think they're smart or who are trying to be cute with their "viral" bundle marketing.

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

October 8, 2010 5:02 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

rwebber wrote:

Is this MacBundlePro site legitimate? He is offering an intriguing little app called Text to Pic for 99¢ via a PayPal link. I wouldn't mind picking up this little gem, but am concerned about the legitimacy of the PayPal link. Don't want to type in my personal info if this link is bogus. I wouldn't mind helping jfm to reclaim his investment, if this is reliable. Thoughts?

Payment is made through PayPal, you don't have to worry about it.
The paypal link is combined with e-junklie to enable us to deliver the licenses to you and users.

We from the sale of "TextToPix" we have no profit, the price you see is the lowest possible that can be done.
Crazy discount of 96%.
From $ 24.95 to 99 cent

And it's a very nice application to create special pictures for the Facebook profile.

October 8, 2010 5:04 pm
darkid

darkid

Automaton Tech

419 posts

The great thing about PayPal is security... You are guaranteed BY PAYPAL that your info will not be shared.

“Excuse me, I need to soak my brain in acid now.”
“I took Craft Disturbing Mental Image as my feat last level.”
“Maybe my ears, too.”
—Order of the Stick

October 8, 2010 5:13 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

rampancy wrote:
Sulcalibur wrote:

Man you lot are so mean to any other bundle makers. MacBuzzer has proven that there is room for others in this field and to be honest Macheist 4 looks about as likely as version 1 of The Hit List on a release date tongue

I say good luck to them. smile

Seriously? You've seen the MH forum scammed, spammed, and astroturfed along with the rest of us. Can you blame us for being skeptical, if not outright hostile over the posts we've seen from new members with zero prior posts who drop by and says "Oh hai her is new bundlez i didnt no about lolz go and buy wut do u thinkums"?

Yes, it's true but I do not understand why this should happen to me because of a fool.
In my opinion this forum should be able to delete the "Topic" of a user who has only one post. Because it is not reliable.
In fact, this is what happened to me.

It's not difficult at all for someone to post a thread in the deals section and say "Hey guys, here's a new bundle some folks and I are putting together", and yet, instead you get people who think they're smart or who are trying to be cute with their "viral" bundle marketing.

Precisely for this reason I say delete this topic absurd. Why it over to say negative things about me, and having an influence on my site, it can affect my own work!!!

October 8, 2010 5:14 pm
victorlgarcia

victorlgarcia

Automaton Tech

from Belém, Brazil
163 posts

hey guys, i agree with the italian... it's kind offensive

Signature?

October 8, 2010 5:17 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

darkid wrote:

The great thing about PayPal is security... You are guaranteed BY PAYPAL that your info will not be shared.

Of course, 100% safe, do not worry .... Look, I own this I said before, I not only put my name visible to everyone, but even my face, this is because I'm honest.

October 8, 2010 5:20 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

victorlgarcia wrote:

hey guys, i agree with the italian... it's kind offensive

Thanks Victorlgarcia,
I always bought the bundle on macheist, I just wanted to do something great, and I just wanted to be like them, at least to try..why not? But because of this topic I lost hope.

October 8, 2010 5:27 pm
kongobongo

kongobongo

Automaton Tech

443 posts

A great bundle then? That could be something.

macbundlepro wrote:
victorlgarcia wrote:

hey guys, i agree with the italian... it's kind offensive

Thanks Victorlgarcia,
I always bought the bundle on macheist, I just wanted to do something great, and I just wanted to be like them, at least to try..why not? But because of this topic I lost hope.

Plastic Fish Never Die

October 8, 2010 6:14 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

kongobongo wrote:

A great bundle then? That could be something.

macbundlepro wrote:
victorlgarcia wrote:

hey guys, i agree with the italian... it's kind offensive

Thanks Victorlgarcia,
I always bought the bundle on macheist, I just wanted to do something great, and I just wanted to be like them, at least to try..why not? But because of this topic I lost hope.

Yes, my goal is to give useful and nice apps.
And there will be many other special features and promotions for users.

For example:
1) The first 1,000 users will receive a app.
2) It will be possible to make gifts to friends easily, simply by entering a different recipient at the time of purchase.
3) 10% of profits go to charity.
4) affiliations with high gain (USD 3.5)
5) Refer a friend and receive a app.
6) Refer 10 friends and receive a bundle.
7) Vote for your favorite app (If many voters that, we will do anything to get it).
8) discount codes expiring in specific hours. (e.g. 11am-1pm) , discount codes unlimited time(always 5%, 7%) and discount codes for Valentine's Day, Christmas and etc..

and other functions ... such as games and puzzles (eg put 100 balls in the correct sequence to get an app).

These are all projects that I plan to do, but I'm stuck because of this topic.
Guys want to close it .. it doesn't give anything good to leave it open, it just makes me hurt.

October 8, 2010 6:49 pm
victorlgarcia

victorlgarcia

Automaton Tech

from Belém, Brazil
163 posts

well, i'll support you... just bought TextToPix

Signature?

October 8, 2010 7:24 pm
victorlgarcia

victorlgarcia

Automaton Tech

from Belém, Brazil
163 posts

Hey macbundlepro, how do i register it?

Signature?

October 8, 2010 7:33 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

macbundlepro wrote:

These are all projects that I plan to do, but I'm stuck because of this topic.
Guys want to close it .. it doesn't give anything good to leave it open, it just makes me hurt.

If you want it closed just click on that button on the bottom right hand side of any of your posts. It's the "Delete" button. That will give you the option to delete the whole thread. All of this, apart from the memory, will go away.

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

October 8, 2010 7:38 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

victorlgarcia wrote:

well, i'll support you... just bought TextToPix

Thanks again, you saw this application when it's nice.
and also the price and fantastic, you must consider that in this price is also included the paypal fee of 0.34 cents.

The price is now without our gain, and now I only think about the user then we'll see for profit, but now I just want to give users of the bundles at a price never seen before.

October 8, 2010 7:44 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

victorlgarcia wrote:

Hey macbundlepro, how do i register it?

The software is full version, you don't need the license.

October 8, 2010 7:46 pm
victorlgarcia

victorlgarcia

Automaton Tech

from Belém, Brazil
163 posts

macbundlepro wrote:
victorlgarcia wrote:

Hey macbundlepro, how do i register it?

The software is full version, you don't need the license.

oh, ok... thanks. But what if i need to download it again in the future?

Signature?

October 8, 2010 7:57 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

andys53 wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:

These are all projects that I plan to do, but I'm stuck because of this topic.
Guys want to close it .. it doesn't give anything good to leave it open, it just makes me hurt.

If you want it closed just click on that button on the bottom right hand side of any of your posts. It's the "Delete" button. That will give you the option to delete the whole thread. All of this, apart from the memory, will go away.

It's true, I can cancel my personal post, but I want to delete the entire topic.
I don't understand why I should lose credibility because of a foolish man who has never posted on this forum and that cool fresh of campaign goes on macheist, he signs up and defames me ... let me know why....

October 8, 2010 8:05 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

victorlgarcia wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:
victorlgarcia wrote:

Hey macbundlepro, how do i register it?

The software is full version, you don't need the license.

oh, ok... thanks. But what if i need to download it again in the future?

The link you received is usable for a certain number of times.
If you lose the link you need to contact us.

October 8, 2010 8:07 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

macbundlepro wrote:

It's true, I can cancel my personal post, but I want to delete the entire topic.

That's exactly what it does do. It takes out the whole thing. Only you and the mods/directorate can do this but YOU can do it!

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

October 8, 2010 8:10 pm
victorlgarcia

victorlgarcia

Automaton Tech

from Belém, Brazil
163 posts

macbundlepro wrote:
victorlgarcia wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:

The software is full version, you don't need the license.

oh, ok... thanks. But what if i need to download it again in the future?

The link you received is usable for a certain number of times.
If you lose the link you need to contact us.

alright, thanks wink

Signature?

October 8, 2010 8:11 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

andys53 wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:

It's true, I can cancel my personal post, but I want to delete the entire topic.

That's exactly what it does do. It takes out the whole thing. Only you and the mods/directorate can do this but YOU can do it!

But I can't do this, I can't erase all the topics contained in "Deals Around the Web", because I didn't create this topic, it was created by june0000.
The whole problem is caused by this user and some developers feel bad about me.

October 8, 2010 8:28 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

macbundlepro wrote:

I can't erase all the topics contained in "Deals Around the Web", because I didn't create this topic, it was created by june0000.
The whole problem is caused by this user and some developers feel bad about me.

Locate johnred's post, click on his name and it will bring up a page with a link to send him a PM. Inform him you'd like the thread removed and why.

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

October 8, 2010 8:30 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

andys53 wrote:
macbundlepro wrote:

I can't erase all the topics contained in "Deals Around the Web", because I didn't create this topic, it was created by june0000.
The whole problem is caused by this user and some developers feel bad about me.

Locate johnred's post, click on his name and it will bring up a page with a link to send him a PM. Inform him you'd like the thread removed and why.

Ok thanks I'll do it immediately.

October 8, 2010 8:43 pm
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

What I do find rather odd is, it's sounding as if this particular thread has all the power to make or break this bundle. There IS a whole world out there to market to, and I'm sure this thread has absolutely no influence at all. If anything, this thread has been highly constructive in providing first-rate feedback on what works/doesn't work on the bundle. The alternative is to make no sales, and never know why those sales did not occur - which truly is a complete and utter failure.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

October 8, 2010 8:50 pm
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

Moderator

from Nashville
2,764 posts

denny_crane wrote:

What I do find rather odd is, it's sounding as if this particular thread has all the power to make or break this bundle. There IS a whole world out there to market to, and I'm sure this thread has absolutely no influence at all. If anything, this thread has been highly constructive in providing first-rate feedback on what works/doesn't work on the bundle. The alternative is to make no sales, and never know why those sales did not occur - which truly is a complete and utter failure.

http://img.skitch.com/20101008-t2waki4ygixgnyhnkfc1kyxa9q.preview.jpgClick for full size - Uploaded with Skitch

avatar is from Penfield & Jasper, 1954

October 8, 2010 9:16 pm

Become an agent



Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)


As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

 

Login to MacHeist



As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?