Forums

For early customers who experienced issues

MacHeist Forums » Support Desk » For early customers who experienced issues
ronaldheft

ronaldheft

Tinkerer

46 posts

Yeah, I'm curious as to what the bonus app is also. To be honest, as long as we were guaranteed Newsfire and Textmate, I would be perfectly happy.

December 13, 2006 3:48 am
Pinky von Pout

Pinky von Pout

Automaton Tech

from In Photoshop >_<
357 posts

Are we allowed to know when we will receive mystery app please big_smile

JellyLabs

December 13, 2006 3:55 am
Big-G

Big-G

Tinkerer

from Atlanta, GA
24 posts

WhooHoo! Just checked my e-mail, and I had one waiting for me from sales at MacHeist dot com. It gave a link and asked me to re-enter my information to claim my licenses. I resubmitted my info (I had ordered 2 bundles, 1 for me, 1 for my wife), and I got the screen with the download links and serial numbers! Within minutes I had 2 more e-mails, 1 a receipt and the other the serial numbers for 3 of the apps and a link to get DevonThink Personal. WhooHoo!

I've said it before, but will say it again, "THANKS! to Phill & the whole crew at MacHeist!" This has been a blast. Even though there were a few glitches, the MacHeist gang addressed them & fixed them. And I got a great deal on some apps I'd considered in the past, but hadn't decided to buy yet. At this price, it's a no-brainer. And now I've received some of the licenses and my info is being forwarded to the other developers so I'll get those too.

I'm happy!

December 13, 2006 4:20 am

Mibber

Urchin

3 posts

Nice, Big-G.

So how long ago did you receive it? I didn't receive any email or serials yet.

I'm also wondering, did you guys receive the serials of the other products?
Is it just the serial keys that macheist is sending us that you are experiencing problems with? Are we in the 72 hours pool for the other products?

December 13, 2006 8:35 am

Mibber

Urchin

3 posts

Right after posting this message I received the email!

Thanks for working this out for all of us, guys.

December 13, 2006 9:01 am

lindyman77

Urchin

2 posts

Got my serials! Thanks MH

December 13, 2006 9:31 am
strija

strija

Tinkerer

from Croatia
42 posts

Got mine also smile
Thanx!

▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

December 13, 2006 9:36 am
tool462rules

tool462rules

Automaton Tech

from USA
125 posts

Got mine as well, thank you.

I'm there like Shareware
-Teen Girl Squad

December 13, 2006 10:26 am
samuelclarke

samuelclarke

Tinkerer

from Australia
14 posts

I'll add my thanks for my order being sorted out. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for me to get the serial numbers for the remaining software - and I'd really like to know what the extra app you were talking about is Phill! ;-)

December 13, 2006 12:16 pm
dantini

dantini

Automaton Tech

from Riverside, CA USA
380 posts

I am still waiting, trying to be patient.  I have the PayPal e-mail, so I should be okay...

Turning GREEN waiting for the bundle!

WTF? LOL! OMG! ROFL!

December 13, 2006 1:33 pm
Miah

Miah

3,692 posts

Same here. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon...

Admittedly, it's kind of hard to not be impatient. But I would be lying if I said I never had similar problems when I'm selling things, so it's more than understood of the situation.

I'm just happy Phill and company are trying so hard to fix these issues.

䷟䷽䷏䷁ — Dying of the Light.

December 13, 2006 2:12 pm

danisse

Tinkerer

21 posts

Thanks again, Phill and everyone!

December 13, 2006 2:25 pm
Big-G

Big-G

Tinkerer

from Atlanta, GA
24 posts

Hey, @Mibber, sorry, I went to bed shortly after I posted so am just this morning seeing your message. I see you got your e-mail... sweet!

Nope, I haven't received any of the remaining serial numbers yet, nor do I expect to until everyone else begins to. We're in the same pool as everyone else now, eagerly awaiting the remaining serial numbers!

Thanks again to Phill & crew for getting this sorted out!

December 13, 2006 2:27 pm
dantini

dantini

Automaton Tech

from Riverside, CA USA
380 posts

I did have an e-mail waiting when I got up this morning, and was able to complete the transaction and get my initial serials.  Serials for breakfast!

And I have a prediction on the bonus app for those affected.  I'm at least 99.9% sure this is a correct predition!

It won't be Adobe CS3!  wink

Turning GREEN waiting for the bundle!

WTF? LOL! OMG! ROFL!

December 14, 2006 12:35 pm
Big-G

Big-G

Tinkerer

from Atlanta, GA
24 posts

My RapidWeaver serial number e-mail was waiting for me this morning! I read in the forums yesterday evening that some folks had received their DeliciousLibrary and/or FotoMagico licenses... I haven't yet, but there's still time. I'm just glad to see that the PayPal glitch didn't put me at the end of the line for the remaining serial numbers.

December 14, 2006 1:24 pm
tool462rules

tool462rules

Automaton Tech

from USA
125 posts

Big-G wrote:

My RapidWeaver serial number e-mail was waiting for me this morning! I read in the forums yesterday evening that some folks had received their DeliciousLibrary and/or FotoMagico licenses... I haven't yet, but there's still time. I'm just glad to see that the PayPal glitch didn't put me at the end of the line for the remaining serial numbers.

The same thing happened to me, and I thought I was all alone, or accidentally deleted the emails. So you aren't alone.

I'm there like Shareware
-Teen Girl Squad

December 14, 2006 2:49 pm

danisse

Tinkerer

21 posts

+ Ditto. I got RW overnight, the first one since the original serials Tuesday night.

December 14, 2006 2:52 pm

angharad

Gearhead

68 posts

Samesame here.  RW is the first of the dev' emails to arrive.

December 14, 2006 3:22 pm
bullet

bullet

Automaton Tech

from Howell, MI
187 posts

me as well

December 14, 2006 3:32 pm
turtlebud

turtlebud

Tinkerer

from SF Bay Area
46 posts

angharad wrote:

Samesame here.  RW is the first of the dev' emails to arrive.

really?  i got DL and FM before RW came.

Referral Status: 2/2

December 14, 2006 5:05 pm
bullet

bullet

Automaton Tech

from Howell, MI
187 posts

just RW for me, still no DL, SS or FM.  I even did a serial number retrieval to see if they had me in the system yet.

December 14, 2006 7:06 pm

angharad

Gearhead

68 posts

Just got DL. 
Paying the bills can wait!  I have DVDs to scan.

So far: RW and DL for me.

December 14, 2006 8:01 pm
ronaldheft

ronaldheft

Tinkerer

46 posts

I just got DL also.

December 14, 2006 8:10 pm
bullet

bullet

Automaton Tech

from Howell, MI
187 posts

bullet wrote:

just RW for me, still no DL, SS or FM.  I even did a serial number retrieval to see if they had me in the system yet.

Got DL, just SS, FM and NF left.

December 14, 2006 8:21 pm
lvidmar

lvidmar

Gearhead

from Eugenius Oregonicus
62 posts

phillryu wrote:

MacHeist will be purchasing an additional application for all who were affected.

So, any word on the status of this yet? And what criteria is used to determine who was affected? I just couldn't access my receipt for about 2 days or so. (And like everyone else, no ShapeShifter license yet)

Ms. Garrison: "So there you go, you're the retarded offspring of 5 monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel"

December 15, 2006 1:48 am
pianomansam

pianomansam

Tinkerer

20 posts

phillryu wrote:

We're working on fixing it now, and as a note of appreciation for your patience, MacHeist will be purchasing an additional application for all who were affected. Sorry again for the issue, and hopefully this will compensate you guys for the stress/delay.

I had issues with buying my bundle. I was charged four times and never got a receipt. The extra charges have now cleared up, but they took away all my charges! I don't know if I should repurchase my bundle again, since my first original order might be put through, and how will I get my additional application if my bundle is ordered now? I've sent one email to the directorate which was replied to saying the extra purchases would be taken care of, and I sent two email to support and haven't heard a thing.

http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/9595/

December 15, 2006 2:05 am
tool462rules

tool462rules

Automaton Tech

from USA
125 posts

pianomansam wrote:
phillryu wrote:

We're working on fixing it now, and as a note of appreciation for your patience, MacHeist will be purchasing an additional application for all who were affected. Sorry again for the issue, and hopefully this will compensate you guys for the stress/delay.

I had issues with buying my bundle. I was charged four times and never got a receipt. The extra charges have now cleared up, but they took away all my charges! I don't know if I should repurchase my bundle again, since my first original order might be put through, and how will I get my additional application if my bundle is ordered now? I've sent one email to the directorate which was replied to saying the extra purchases would be taken care of, and I sent two email to support and haven't heard a thing.

the kinks have almost all been worked out by now.  PayPal should work fine, and I would suggest buying the bundle. It's great.

I'm there like Shareware
-Teen Girl Squad

December 15, 2006 11:37 am
bullet

bullet

Automaton Tech

from Howell, MI
187 posts

I wrote:
I wrote:

Got DL, just SS, FM and NF left.

Ok, so I got fotoMagico today...

Just waiting on Shapeshifter and NewsFire (and mystery bonus app).

December 15, 2006 12:55 pm
t33low

t33low

Urchin

from Massachusetts, USA
5 posts

pianomansam - I'm in the same boat as you are. I got charged 4 times and didn't get a receipt or anything. I've sent 3 emails to support but haven't heard anything back. I tried buying the bundle when it went on sale first thing Monday morning. My credit card (VISA not PayPal) still has 4 approvals on it so whatever happened didn't just happen to people using PayPal. I'd just like to have this resolved. It happened Monday morning and here it is Friday morning and still no word. This is frustrating but I still have enjoyed what Phil and these guys are doing overall.

December 15, 2006 2:38 pm
Big-G

Big-G

Tinkerer

from Atlanta, GA
24 posts

The FotoMagico license was waiting for me in my in-box this morning. So, almost there! Just waiting for ShapeShifter, NewFire, and the mystery app.

December 15, 2006 2:46 pm

angharad

Gearhead

68 posts

Ditto, Big-G

December 15, 2006 2:48 pm
tool462rules

tool462rules

Automaton Tech

from USA
125 posts

Got FotoMagic, now waiting for ShapeShifter, TextMate, and the other app.

I'm there like Shareware
-Teen Girl Squad

December 15, 2006 9:28 pm
jdcfsu

jdcfsu

Automaton Tech

268 posts

Any updates on the special extra app?

I like to pull heists.

December 16, 2006 2:12 am
antikate

antikate

Tinkerer

21 posts

ShapeShifter has arrived. Still no receipt from MacHeist, luckily I'd pdf'd the original page on the first day. Still need DevonThink and Delicious Library.

December 16, 2006 4:22 am
Big-G

Big-G

Tinkerer

from Atlanta, GA
24 posts

Yep, ShapeShifter arrived for me too, a couple hours ago.

December 16, 2006 5:03 am
antikate

antikate

Tinkerer

21 posts

OK, only one left (not counting TextMate)...maybe Delicious Library will show up today.

For DevonThink I had to go and sign in again like I'd never been there before - maybe their server was overloaded on Monday.

Still no "official" receipt from MacHeist.

Antikate

December 16, 2006 11:07 am
marcwidmer

marcwidmer

Tinkerer

from Switzerland
28 posts

AppZapper woudl be great ;-)

December 16, 2006 1:57 pm
tool462rules

tool462rules

Automaton Tech

from USA
125 posts

marcwidmer wrote:

AppZapper woudl be great ;-)

Yeah that would be cool, CleanApp would be better/is better, but I know you are tight with Austin.
It's got a widget, and a daemon that monitors system changes.

I'm there like Shareware
-Teen Girl Squad

December 16, 2006 2:10 pm
gerrynjr

gerrynjr

Tinkerer

18 posts

Just received all my serials... thanks again for the opportunity...

December 16, 2006 3:19 pm
Big-G

Big-G

Tinkerer

from Atlanta, GA
24 posts

My NewsFire registration e-mail arrived at 2:45am Eastern today, so all I'm missing now is TextMate! We just got that yesterday, so I expect it to take 2 - 3 days to arrive.

December 16, 2006 3:51 pm
bullet

bullet

Automaton Tech

from Howell, MI
187 posts

Big-G wrote:

My NewsFire registration e-mail arrived at 2:45am Eastern today, so all I'm missing now is TextMate! We just got that yesterday, so I expect it to take 2 - 3 days to arrive.

Same here.

Anyone know if those of us with PayPal issues early are still getting a bonus app?

December 16, 2006 6:34 pm

mcornes

Tinkerer

12 posts

I paid using my Master Card, not Pay Pal, but I've still not received my licenses for 9 of the programs, I've only got the DEVONthink. Does anyone have any advice on what to do.

December 16, 2006 7:30 pm
antikate

antikate

Tinkerer

21 posts

To get DevonThink:
Have you tried these instructions below from your MacHeist receipt? It worked the _second_ time I did it.

Website (http://devon-technologies.com/products/devonthink/)
Download
(http://dl.filekicker.com/send/file/1645 … al.dmg.zip)

DEVONthink Personal
Promo Code: (I think they're all the same but thought I'd rather not take a chance - yours is in your receipt.)

Visit here (http://www.devon-technologies.com/suppo … otion.html) and select "DEVONthink Personal" from the products pop-up menu and enter your name and a valid email address. You will then receive the license code by email.

Hope this helps!

December 16, 2006 8:48 pm
nerdbunnie

nerdbunnie

Automaton Tech

from NWPA
102 posts

mcornes wrote:

I paid using my Master Card, not Pay Pal, but I've still not received my licenses for 9 of the programs, I've only got the DEVONthink. Does anyone have any advice on what to do.

I'd email support@macheist.com or sales@macheist.com and let them know you haven't gotten anything.  Phill has been helpful, even if it's taken him some time to get to individual problems...they've been swamped with all sorts of issues, after all....

December 16, 2006 10:01 pm

mcornes

Tinkerer

12 posts

Phill contacted, I've followed his instructions and now I'm playing a waiting game again. My fear is the deal will close and I'll be left without. Anyone know quite why there have been so many issues  ?

December 16, 2006 10:29 pm
tool462rules

tool462rules

Automaton Tech

from USA
125 posts

Still no updates?

I'm there like Shareware
-Teen Girl Squad

December 17, 2006 7:54 pm

mcornes

Tinkerer

12 posts

Update for everyone, I finally received an e-mail serial for Delicious Library, still waiting for the likes of textmate, newsfire and rapid weaver.

December 18, 2006 1:54 am

angharad

Gearhead

68 posts

For the record, I have all my bundle licences now.  Still haven't seen a further email about a bonus app.

December 18, 2006 2:26 am
samuelclarke

samuelclarke

Tinkerer

from Australia
14 posts

I've got all my serial numbers now - thanks for sorting it out!
And yes, what's the story with the bonus app for us early birds that were mucked around?

December 18, 2006 2:42 am
Big-G

Big-G

Tinkerer

from Atlanta, GA
24 posts

My TextMate serial arrived early this AM, so I have all mine. Except for the bonus app, if we get one.

December 18, 2006 3:01 am
MacHeist Forums » Support Desk » For early customers who experienced issues

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?