Forums

Minus.com Free 10Gb +1gb every referral No email needed.

MacHeist Forums » Deals Around the Web » Minus.com Free 10Gb +1gb every referral No email needed.
ericsan

ericsan

Automaton Tech

from Vancouver, BC
102 posts

Hello,
If anyway want free 10GB cloud storage, Minus.com is offering it for free and no need to give out email.
For every friend that joins Minus, we'll give you both 1 GB of extra space (up to 50 GB) and 1 Karma point!

Here is my referral link if anyone would like to use it.

http://min.us/rHkgdzj

or if you prefer to sign up without my referral just go to http://minus.com/


Eric

I love durian but my high blood pressure would not agree with it

September 19, 2011 3:37 am
jfm429

jfm429

Sky Pirate

from Behind You
2,196 posts

Thanks for the tip, didn't know about this one before. smile

My referral link: http://min.us/rZ9XKXz

NovaStorm Software || @NovaStormSW || @jfm429 || Dropbox + Extra Storage

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind."
- Alan Kay, inventor of Object-Oriented programming

September 19, 2011 5:32 am
mauko

mauko

Automaton Tech

214 posts

Great Eric, I used your referral, here is mine: http://min.us/r6dqq5j
I got bypassed too...

There is NO signature, do you see a signature?

September 19, 2011 5:32 am
Lioness

Lioness

Sky Pirate

from Universe (Sweden)
1,474 posts

September 19, 2011 6:17 am
Werty

Werty

Automaton Tech

172 posts

Thanks! Here's mine: http://min.us/rbUymzP smile

Dropbox Referral: get 2,25GB instead of 2GB for free.

If you find any English error in my posts, be so kind to let me know.
I'm not a native speaker and I'm still learning smile

September 19, 2011 8:32 am
Sulcalibur

Sulcalibur

Automaton Tech

from London, United Kingdom
365 posts

Screw it, everyone else is doing it, here is my referral link too - http://min.us/rUOriAu with bonus rainbows & puppies*





*Rainbows & puppies are subject to availability

You should Follow me at - Sulcalibur cool
Dropbox - The best online backup tool. Use this link to get EXTRA space added to your FREE account!
You know it makes sense wink

September 19, 2011 9:28 am
Jo123

Jo123

Automaton Tech

310 posts

I used jfm429s referral-link.

Here is mine: http://min.us/rieCtSu

Thanks for using it!

EDIT: Has anyone used the Mac Desktop Application and/or the iPhone Mobile Application and could comment on it?

September 19, 2011 10:30 am
LaurentR

LaurentR

Sky Pirate

from Paris / France
1,624 posts

Jo123 wrote:

I used jfm429s referral-link.

Here is mine: http://min.us/rieCtSu

Thanks for using it!

EDIT: Has anyone used the Mac Desktop Application and/or the iPhone Mobile Application and could comment on it?

I've used your link. Where did you find your referral link ?

I think they should change their name, at least in France. In french,  when you tell to someone that he or she is a "minus", it means "shabby" smile

Twitter
Get your Dropbox smile

September 19, 2011 11:35 am
macwitty

macwitty

Big Game Hunter

from Stockholm, Sweden
920 posts

Ok, I join the line
Here is mine ref link http://min.us/rKwoliy

Get DropBox - 2 GB + 250 MB for free

September 19, 2011 1:24 pm
Teuneu

Teuneu

Tinkerer

11 posts

Great!!! I used the TS' referral.

Here is mine: http://min.us/rbiAMJnL

September 19, 2011 2:51 pm
LaurentR

LaurentR

Sky Pirate

from Paris / France
1,624 posts

I've found my refferal link :

http://min.us/rbaRg6Li

Twitter
Get your Dropbox smile

September 19, 2011 3:29 pm
kudioske

kudioske

Big Game Hunter

from Buffalo, MN
959 posts

Just had to join the "me too" club. Thanks ericsan!

My referral link

Haste makes heist

September 19, 2011 4:24 pm
September 19, 2011 5:27 pm
dewd864

dewd864

Gearhead

53 posts

Used the previous referral, and invite others to use mine: http://min.us/rYxgm5H

Thanks!

http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/227556/

September 19, 2011 8:02 pm
Tiny N Tight

Tiny N Tight

Tinkerer

23 posts

Thanks dewd864 I used your referral. Here is mine for the next person: http://min.us/rv3gSdp

September 19, 2011 8:32 pm
green_eggs

green_eggs

Gearhead

from Australia
88 posts

Used Tiny N Tight... Here's mine for the next person: http://min.us/rblyxQkj

Dropbox Referral
Spideroak Referral

September 19, 2011 11:05 pm
f16332

f16332

Sky Pirate

1,135 posts

September 19, 2011 11:24 pm
toddo

toddo

Automaton Tech

from Southern California
481 posts

I used f16332's here is mine: http://min.us/r9iRaEf

Fun string:).

Macheist team: Green Monkeys

September 20, 2011 12:55 am
j3snyder

j3snyder

Big Game Hunter

from Yerington, NV
968 posts

Used toddo's here's mine:  http://min.us/rVUi7PU

Referrals for your consideration:
Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE1N … src=global

September 20, 2011 1:07 am
Sulcalibur

Sulcalibur

Automaton Tech

from London, United Kingdom
365 posts

I used someones link, I can't remember who tongue

You should Follow me at - Sulcalibur cool
Dropbox - The best online backup tool. Use this link to get EXTRA space added to your FREE account!
You know it makes sense wink

September 20, 2011 6:45 am

setyono

Urchin

from Buton
7 posts

Cool, I used green_eggs' referral, somehow people skipped his referral link smile
Here's mine: min.us/rYxpmof

Thanks everyone big_smile

September 20, 2011 10:59 am
zdlo

zdlo

Automaton Tech

from San Francisco
258 posts

September 20, 2011 11:23 am
supasnail

supasnail

Gearhead

from Newcastle, UK
80 posts

I used zdlo's link. Here's mine smile http://min.us/rbkTJbes

▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

September 20, 2011 12:06 pm
Zora

Zora

Gearhead

86 posts

LaurentR, I used your link and got the 1GB. Thank you!

Here is mine:

http://min.us/rOOmMe4

Feel free to use it :-)

Please visit the CleanMyMac Referral Thread
http://macheist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=23921&p=1
Proud Member of the former BLUE Team™

September 21, 2011 2:09 pm
September 22, 2011 7:52 pm
dadama

dadama

Automaton Tech

from Canada
120 posts

Used omo's

here's mine http://min.us/rEGHdBA

September 22, 2011 8:22 pm

minusinc

Urchin

5 posts

Hi everyone

John here from Minus, will do my best to answer some questions and thanks for sharing Minus!
We're a small team in NYC right now cranking away, and doing our best to make sharing simpler and easier for everyone.

Be sure to subscribe to our blog!

September 22, 2011 9:27 pm
jfm429

jfm429

Sky Pirate

from Behind You
2,196 posts

minusinc wrote:

Hi everyone

John here from Minus, will do my best to answer some questions and thanks for sharing Minus!
We're a small team in NYC right now cranking away, and doing our best to make sharing simpler and easier for everyone.

Be sure to subscribe to our blog!

Welcome to MacHeist!

I just have one question. Minus looks good, but currently I don't see how it's going to maintain itself financially (no ads, premium plans, etc.) and giving 10GB to everyone (plus the referral space) comes out to a LOT of space, and consequently a lot of money. Obviously if I put stuff in Minus I want to be reasonably certain it's going to be around for a while. wink Do you have any plans for how to deal with that?

That said, Minus really looks like a great tool, especially for large files.

NovaStorm Software || @NovaStormSW || @jfm429 || Dropbox + Extra Storage

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind."
- Alan Kay, inventor of Object-Oriented programming

September 22, 2011 10:00 pm
supasnail

supasnail

Gearhead

from Newcastle, UK
80 posts

I tried to use the fair-share referral system we had going, but it seems that my referral got bypassed sad So here it is again: http://min.us/rbkTJbes wink

▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

September 23, 2011 8:24 am
Jo123

Jo123

Automaton Tech

310 posts

jfm429 wrote:
minusinc wrote:

Hi everyone

John here from Minus, will do my best to answer some questions and thanks for sharing Minus!
We're a small team in NYC right now cranking away, and doing our best to make sharing simpler and easier for everyone.

Be sure to subscribe to our blog!

Welcome to MacHeist!

I just have one question. Minus looks good, but currently I don't see how it's going to maintain itself financially (no ads, premium plans, etc.) and giving 10GB to everyone (plus the referral space) comes out to a LOT of space, and consequently a lot of money. Obviously if I put stuff in Minus I want to be reasonably certain it's going to be around for a while. wink Do you have any plans for how to deal with that?

That said, Minus really looks like a great tool, especially for large files.

I second that query. I quite like the interface and the simplicity of use. Would like to use it for longer wink

I'm experiencing a little flaw: When signing in with username and password I have to refresh the page in order to get profile, dashboard, etc. Same when signing out: need to refresh in order to see the logout-page (i.e. startpage).

September 23, 2011 8:48 am
Tiny N Tight

Tiny N Tight

Tinkerer

23 posts

supasnail you weren't missed this time around. Enjoy the extra space. I needed another account for my daughter anyway.

Next person in line was dadama if others want to continue this chain of referrals.

dadama wrote:

Used omo's

here's mine http://min.us/rEGHdBA

September 23, 2011 12:53 pm
estemuchacho2

estemuchacho2

Automaton Tech

from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
374 posts

Used dadama's link.

here's mine:
http://min.us/rHkjoKJ
[thanks BigMark]

Looks like a cool service. Hope it's successful.

Dropbox referral link; SugarSync referral link

September 23, 2011 3:50 pm

paul.mann

Tinkerer

14 posts

Used ericsan's thanks.

Can't post mine .....

September 23, 2011 4:21 pm
BigMark

BigMark

Sky Pirate

from Kent, UK.
1,542 posts

I used estemuchacho2's link...

here's mine:

http://min.us/r0maR82

Looks pretty useful to me.

September 23, 2011 5:39 pm
jhickman

jhickman

Tinkerer

from USA
24 posts

I used BigMark

here's mine:

http://min.us/rpAKSqh

thanks in advance!

cool Dropbox Referral: Get 2GB of Storage + 250MB Bonus by clicking on the link below: cool
http://db.tt/HKaMrT4

September 24, 2011 1:20 pm
supasnail

supasnail

Gearhead

from Newcastle, UK
80 posts

Tiny N Tight wrote:

supasnail you weren't missed this time around. Enjoy the extra space. I needed another account for my daughter anyway.

Thanks Tiny N Tight smile

▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

September 26, 2011 10:50 am
Paws

Paws

Gearhead

from FI
92 posts

I used jhickman's link.

Here's mine: http://min.us/r91Suue

Thanks! smile

... I really don't have time for this ... but I do my best when I can ...  smile

September 26, 2011 4:12 pm
PowerZ

PowerZ

Big Game Hunter

625 posts

I used Sulcalibur's link.  Here is mine: http://min.us/rvE13ak

Go Orange

Get an extra 250MB for both of us by signing up with my Dropbox referral link!

September 30, 2011 5:02 pm
delboydare

delboydare

Tinkerer

from London, UK
34 posts

I used PowerZ's link.

Here's mine guys & gals. http://min.us/rfAW6cH

Thanks in advance. smile

▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

October 1, 2011 7:57 am

hasbeenhere

Urchin

from BC, Canada
6 posts

I used delboydare's link.

Here's mine min.us/r4us0g4

October 7, 2011 5:44 pm
October 10, 2011 1:30 am

minusinc

Urchin

5 posts

Big update for Minus!

Brand new iPhone/iPod Touch App released:

Brand new Google Chrome extension: klnbopgbelmcambccnaecijlnhno

Brand new Firefox addon (Install v.1.7.9)

More tools for Minus Android, Windows, Mac and Ubuntu at Minus tools page

Hope everyone likes the update smile
Be sure to send us your feedback

October 18, 2011 6:49 pm
adrak

adrak

Tinkerer

20 posts

I used g23's link, here is mine: http://min.us/rAelcy7

2gb of FREE online file sync and storage. Plus an extra 500mb space for you and myself just by trying this software!

http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTcxOTI1OQ

October 19, 2011 9:59 pm
mzch

mzch

Automaton Tech

from Hyogo, Japan
281 posts

Used adrak's link. smile

http://min.us/rQeko5P

Contact me? Please see http://mch.tel/
Free online storage? Minus 10GB+1GB, Dropbox 2GB+250MB

⠅⠕⠊⠉⠓⠊⠍⠁⠞⠎⠥⠍⠕⠞⠕

October 23, 2011 12:11 pm

minusinc

Urchin

5 posts

Hope everyone had chance to install the new Minus iphone app! Just search for "Minus" in app store!

October 24, 2011 11:34 pm
pivale

pivale

Tinkerer

13 posts

here is mine: http://min.us/rmuIvwF

I used mzch, thanks!

Dropbox Referral: Get 2,25 GB FREE storage instead of 2GB by using this link.
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTk0MzkwOTk

October 28, 2011 10:49 am

setyono

Urchin

from Buton
7 posts

Appsumo currently has a deal with minus, making the free space into 25 gb, for free!
http://www.appsumo.com/minus-for-free/

*edit: seems to work only for new accounts.

November 29, 2011 3:05 pm

minusinc

Urchin

5 posts

Hope everyone saw the latest changes on Minus

What can you do with the new Minus?

- Store up to 50 GB of files
- Upload files up to 2 GB + Unlimited Hotlinking
- Remote Upload from the Web
- Capture Screenshots of Websites
- Browse images, music, videos, documents
- Apps on Android, iOS, Desktop, Chrome and Firefox:
- Add Effects to Photos on Website, Android and iPhone
- Capture desktop screenshots on Minus Desktop App


Minus is now on iPad!


If any suggestions or feedback, please do share!

February 22, 2012 10:43 pm
macwitty

macwitty

Big Game Hunter

from Stockholm, Sweden
920 posts

Minusinc

This question has still not got an answer


Jo123 wrote:
jfm429 wrote:
minusinc wrote:

Hi everyone

John here from Minus, will do my best to answer some questions and thanks for sharing Minus!
We're a small team in NYC right now cranking away, and doing our best to make sharing simpler and easier for everyone.

Be sure to subscribe to our blog!

Welcome to MacHeist!

I just have one question. Minus looks good, but currently I don't see how it's going to maintain itself financially (no ads, premium plans, etc.) and giving 10GB to everyone (plus the referral space) comes out to a LOT of space, and consequently a lot of money. Obviously if I put stuff in Minus I want to be reasonably certain it's going to be around for a while. wink Do you have any plans for how to deal with that?

That said, Minus really looks like a great tool, especially for large files.

I second that query. I quite like the interface and the simplicity of use. Would like to use it for longer wink

I'm experiencing a little flaw: When signing in with username and password I have to refresh the page in order to get profile, dashboard, etc. Same when signing out: need to refresh in order to see the logout-page (i.e. startpage).

Get DropBox - 2 GB + 250 MB for free

February 23, 2012 9:05 am
MacHeist Forums » Deals Around the Web » Minus.com Free 10Gb +1gb every referral No email needed.

Become an agent



Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)


As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

 

Login to MacHeist



As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?