Forums

TuneUp Media iTunes Plug-In Lifetime License 25.00

MacHeist Forums » Deals Around the Web » TuneUp Media iTunes Plug-In Lifetime License 25.00
ubiquitous

ubiquitous

Gearhead

76 posts

TuneUp Media iTunes Plug-In Lifetime License 25.00
Regular Price is 50.00.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/tune-up-me … 24bdb7faa5

https://www.tuneupmedia.com/webapp/Store/products

http://www.tuneupmedia.com/faq.php

What’s the difference between the Annual and a Lifetime products?

The product features are the same, but the licensing is different for each. Annual products are licensed to a single computer for one year, but can be renewed each year. If you choose not to renew, the metadata, album cover art and removed duplicates will not be affected or reverted. Lifetime products are licensed to a single computer for the lifetime of that computer (but you can transfer that license once).

Licensing may be a deal killer. You should be able to use it indefinitely no matter how many computers you replace.

"All human behaviour is motivated by one or more of these seven elements: Chance, Nature, Compulsion, Habit, Reason, Passion and Desire" – Anonymous

January 24, 2012 3:04 pm
toddo

toddo

Automaton Tech

from Southern California
481 posts

Yeah they have a terrible licensing policy. You are only allowed to switch your license to another computer once or twice. Too much trouble for a metadata tool. There are others out there that work fine for a one time fee on any computer you own.

Macheist team: Green Monkeys

January 24, 2012 6:39 pm
nlcluigi

nlcluigi

Gearhead

from Montreal
51 posts

This is a worst deal ever.
Why?
I own TuneUp Gold. After they came out with some improvements, they force you to buy another licence if you want to update the program.
Basically, I throw out the money because they are unfair. You ca't buy editions like Gold/Lifetime etc every year.
Bottom line, you can't trust this company. Do a search and you will find threads and threads of unhappy people.

January 26, 2012 3:08 am
JMarkevich

JMarkevich

Sky Pirate

from Halifax, Canada
1,184 posts

toddo wrote:

Yeah they have a terrible licensing policy. You are only allowed to switch your license to another computer once or twice. Too much trouble for a metadata tool. There are others out there that work fine for a one time fee on any computer you own.

Like... Song Sergeant $20

SuperSync does a little bit of that, but it's better at syncing multiple libraries.

Any others?

"You have the whitest white-part-of-the-eyes I've ever seen. Do you floss?"
Get Dropbox. You need it!

January 26, 2012 3:00 pm

BBernd

Urchin

from Europe
1 posts

I found another one called CopyTrans TuneTastic it's a free beta version, but you can also subscribe the get the full version for free once released.

BBrand

January 30, 2012 1:25 pm
MacHeist Forums » Deals Around the Web » TuneUp Media iTunes Plug-In Lifetime License 25.00

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?