Forums

Nothing is happening.

MacHeist Forums » Support Desk » Nothing is happening.

Adamb

Urchin

2 posts

Submitted specs and iphone photos to macrumors. Haven't gotten anything yet.

November 9, 2006 10:32 pm

icedtrip

Urchin

3 posts

Lokheed.  Come on.  Do you really want him to tell you everything step by step and exactly what to say?  This game's fun aspect is in the mystery of what do i have to do.  No one knows until they try.  Apparently you spent the whole time in the forums looking for usernames, passwords, codes, etc rather than doing anything to obtain a response from Billy.  Yes, send him a blank message.  See what happens.  If nothing, say Hey!, etc.  The responses from Billy aren't immediate, but that is why we have 1 full week for each heist.  Next week, how bout you try and do this without hanging out in the forums for at least a couple hours after you read the briefing.

November 9, 2006 10:40 pm
kadvani

kadvani

Automaton Tech

147 posts

I sent a message to Billy at 11 am. It is now 10:43 pm and I still have had no reply. I sent a message to Mac Rumors at 7pm. I havn't had a reply. Can someone fix this.

November 9, 2006 10:44 pm
Anthony Ryan

Anthony Ryan

Sky Pirate

1,087 posts

im going crazy because of billy

November 9, 2006 11:37 pm
kadvani

kadvani

Automaton Tech

147 posts

YAY!!!!!! I have recieved an email from Billy. EXACTLY  (to the minute)  12 hours late!

November 9, 2006 11:49 pm
moralec

moralec

Urchin

7 posts

nothiing here.. but if you had to wait 12 hrs, I guess there is hope for us

November 9, 2006 11:59 pm
tronstr

tronstr

Tinkerer

from Vegas
41 posts

I have not got any e-mails from Billy or Lisa, so after hours of nothing I did the spioler instructions, submited photos and still have no loot, no code, nothing.

Games not any fun if it does not work.......

November 10, 2006 6:16 am

bluevertical

Urchin

from seattle
2 posts

i am lost and have been around the block. i understand the need for 'walls' but this is just confusing... or i need another beer. MSJ fills my needs but i want to support MT and have a major, MAJOR dose for the safe or vault or whatever metaphor we're calling it.

maybe i don't have time to follow the bread-crumbs but if anyone wants to lend a hand please PM me.

i've searched around enough.

great concept, i just feel like i must have blinders on.

any help is appreciated.

peace.
bv.

November 10, 2006 8:49 am
MacHeist Forums » Support Desk » Nothing is happening.

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?