Forums

newb question

MacHeist Forums » The Front » newb question

marieboyer

Urchin

8 posts

I have Wiretap Studio in my lot for a ridiculously low price.  Is that the "loot"?   The low price? 

And, do I simply order through Macheist Web site to get that price?

December 16, 2007 12:17 pm
tmilovan

tmilovan

Automaton Tech

from Old World
121 posts

It is not Studio that is the loot. It's just WireTap pro (a previous version?), which costs 19.00$ and you get it for free as a loot.

▛▞▞▟ http://www.mackorisnik.com ▙▚▚▜

December 16, 2007 12:29 pm
JPDyson

JPDyson

3,580 posts

marieboyer wrote:

I have Wiretap Studio in my lot for a ridiculously low price.  Is that the "loot"?   The low price? 

And, do I simply order through Macheist Web site to get that price?

Marie, you don't pay for anything in your loot - the dollar amount you see is the value of your loot, but you get that for free. These versions are typically not eligible for upgrades, though some could be. In any case, they're free.

PM me | Twitter

December 16, 2007 12:42 pm

marieboyer

Urchin

8 posts

Are you kidding?  This is amazing!  I am so glad I played!

Wow.  I was prepared to pay!

One more question:

Do I wait for the license for Wiretap?  How do I get it for free?

December 16, 2007 2:43 pm
rkerstetter

rkerstetter

Tinkerer

from South Carolina
26 posts

The version of Wiretap that you download from the loot page does not require a registration code.  Just install and enjoy!

- Rod

December 16, 2007 2:50 pm
archipenko

archipenko

Big Game Hunter

767 posts

Mind you WireTap Pro is now being discontinued as the devs are pimping out their new version of WTP, WireTap Studio.

rocks & socks

December 16, 2007 7:41 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Front » newb question

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?