Forums

I <3 Monkeys

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » I <3 Monkeys
rampancy

rampancy

from Denial.
3,890 posts

Monkey Lover's a neat little game - it immediately brought me back to old, old memories of playing John Swanson's Barney Carnage on my friend Tory's '040 Quadra back in 1995.

My only complaint is that the graphics are way too small; it wouldn't have killed Austin Sarner and Hugo van Heuven to make the sprites a little bigger, right?

Still, kudos to them for their attention to detail (i.e. making different, detailed death sprites for each of the four weapons).

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

January 8, 2008 2:42 am
zachary

zachary

Gearhead

from Tennessee, US
78 posts

It is a fun game to play! smile

January 8, 2008 2:44 am
Xiren

Xiren

Automaton Tech

324 posts

I'll be honest, it's definitely not my favorite. I mean I recognize the time and effort that went into this game, but it's not something I would probably play again. But hey, it was free so cool :x

Woo! Referrals in everyones signature now!
https://www.macheist.com/buy/referral/85005

January 8, 2008 2:45 am
definetheline

definetheline

Sky Pirate

from Canada
1,512 posts

I was really surprised to find my macheist avatar in the center of the game. That was a nice touch.

the greatest blog known to mankind / twitter / flickr

January 8, 2008 4:23 am
diordna

diordna

Automaton Tech

from Cincinnati, Ohio
403 posts

This game looks like it was coded in two days, tops. I didn't enjoy it. Billy Frontier is better, and you may know my opinion about THAT game.

Maybe I hate everything. Or maybe I just hate you.

January 8, 2008 5:53 am
Claymore

Claymore

Tinkerer

19 posts

definetheline wrote:

I was really surprised to find my macheist avatar in the center of the game. That was a nice touch.

Actually, it takes the picture from your address book vcard.

January 8, 2008 5:56 am
definetheline

definetheline

Sky Pirate

from Canada
1,512 posts

Claymore wrote:
definetheline wrote:

Actually, it takes the picture from your address book vcard.

Oh, thats cool too...

the greatest blog known to mankind / twitter / flickr

January 8, 2008 2:35 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » I <3 Monkeys

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?