Forums

I missed something

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » I missed something
Maxinater

Maxinater

Automaton Tech

from USA
126 posts

I think I missed something recently. Something regarding a app in the loot called hana. Also, i have heard about the front page being mixed up or something like that.

I have searched, and think I found out what it was, but is there a way I can still do this, or is it just gone? How long ago did this happen?

sorry for soo many questions.

January 8, 2008 4:07 am
OneGnome98

OneGnome98

Automaton Tech

from Durham, NC
152 posts

Not long ago.  http://macheist.com/wiki  Look at the last Miniheist.

January 8, 2008 4:40 am
hexmac

hexmac

Tinkerer

from Berlin, Germany
23 posts

is it posibly to finish the heist, or is it history

where / how did you get the loot?

▛▞▞▟ Member of the BLUE Team  ▙▚▚▜

January 8, 2008 3:14 pm
hexmac

hexmac

Tinkerer

from Berlin, Germany
23 posts

ok, now i got it myself

d'oh

▛▞▞▟ Member of the BLUE Team  ▙▚▚▜

January 8, 2008 3:16 pm
andreaspeters1

andreaspeters1

Tinkerer

from Gjøvik, Norway
26 posts

How did you get it??

 Green Monkeys™ 
Monkeys of the world, UNITE!!

January 8, 2008 3:17 pm
mikeboogie70

mikeboogie70

Urchin

from Heidelberg, Germany
1 posts

I'd love to know how to get it.

In all you do, do with all your might.  Things done in halves never come out right.

January 8, 2008 4:18 pm
JPDyson

JPDyson

3,580 posts

This thread should answer your questions. It was part of the loot for the mini-heist between 3 and 4.

I implore you - read the thread that I linked. It WILL answer your questions, and it WILL lead to you getting Hana (among other things). Please don't beg for a spoon-fed handout. I've given you everything you need smile

PM me | Twitter

January 8, 2008 4:24 pm
Maxinater

Maxinater

Automaton Tech

from USA
126 posts

Look, I know that you think Im not reading the thread, Ive actually read the whole thing, I just hate world of warcraft, and will never waste a minute of my life playing it, so, no, I haven't don't that part. What are the people who don't have wow supposed to do?

January 9, 2008 4:58 pm
JPDyson

JPDyson

3,580 posts

The last step of the whole process is very simple - it does not require any of the previous steps to be completed. You simply move the picture on the front page, revealing a "secret cubby" with the loot (hana, etc) and thing.pdf (which was used in heist 4).

The problem is that now the front page is gone, due to the bundle release, so it appears as though you've missed your window of opportunity.

If you have read the whole thread, you would have found this post which told you what to do.

PM me | Twitter

January 9, 2008 5:54 pm
Maxinater

Maxinater

Automaton Tech

from USA
126 posts

Oh, those pictures! lol, im stupid. I went to macheist.com/welcome and got to the main page (without bundle). Idk why I didn't know what pictures they were talking about. lol

January 9, 2008 8:05 pm

PBnJ

Urchin

1 posts

The wiki has been edited to indicate that the miniheist is now expired, but I was able to go to macheist.com/welcome and finish off the miniheist and get my loot.

January 10, 2008 12:46 am
tintin220

tintin220

Automaton Tech

135 posts

January 10, 2008 1:12 am
emorydunn

emorydunn

Dirigible Captain

from Savannah, Georgia
3,484 posts

It appears that you can still get the loot, the picture can still be moved and the cubby is revealed, I just got mine.

Website || Twitter || 500px

January 11, 2008 12:06 am
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » I missed something

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?