Forums

availability

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » availability
preschooler.at.heart

preschooler.at.heart

Urchin

from Kansas City, MO
5 posts

how long do we have to download our vault apps? i'm waiting because i'm planning on getting a new mac, but waiting to do that because the keynote is next tuesday, and I don't want to burn my registration codes.

Meeting your procrastination needs since 1989

January 9, 2008 12:32 am
boboboe

boboboe

from Eastern Canada
2,356 posts

They will be available for at least another month. Directorates, correct me if I am wrong.

Flickr

January 9, 2008 12:46 am

indigo

Tinkerer

18 posts

i beleve you can download them until next macheist, at least, that is how it worked last macheist

January 9, 2008 1:29 am
vansouza

vansouza

Sky Pirate

from Las Vegas, USA Earth Milky Way
1,075 posts

Why not download them and burn to a CD... create a text page for the codes that you will need for the apps that require one.

www.usheroes.us Pray for Peace. Go Orange!

January 9, 2008 3:23 am
sharalds

sharalds

Urchin

from Minnesota
1 posts

Similar to what vansouza recommended I saved all the .dmg files to a jump drive along with .txt file containing the SNs and links to the Web sites to get other serials, etc.  That way you don't have to worry about installing them to this machine and then trying to migrate them to your new machine. 

ps - here's to hoping you can get your hands on some new-fangled 10 oz. Flash memory  based laptop with touchscreen and always-on satellite Internet.

http://samh.net

January 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Warbrain

Warbrain

Dirigible Captain

from Not here.
6,982 posts

I'm assuming that these will be available for as long as the originals were...until MH3 begins.

Website | Twitter

January 11, 2008 4:46 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » availability

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?