Forums

Stuck in The Amazon (Is it Back?)

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Stuck in The Amazon (Is it Back?)

Chris24

Automaton Tech

from Waterloo, Canada
122 posts

I was just looking through a thread, and noticed my own signature's little smiley face links to http://www.macheist.com/stuckintheamazon/ (which was from MHI, wasn't it?). I didn't put this link in there, could there be another stuck in the amazon mini-heist?

EDIT: I just checked my signature prefs, and it doesn't show the link. Probably linking all smileys in sigs.

January 16, 2008 8:38 pm
artist-illustrator.net

artist-illustrator.net

Dirigible Captain

from Manchester, UK
3,027 posts

how odd, mine too hmm

its pointing to an old min-heist though

maybe just a bug!?

I'm feeling old

January 16, 2008 8:41 pm

Chris24

Automaton Tech

from Waterloo, Canada
122 posts

That's what I was thinking, but you never know, they could be trying to trick us wink

January 16, 2008 8:43 pm

gamemaster5000

Automaton Tech

256 posts

Nice observation.

I don't see anything different on the stuckintheamazon part of the site, so who knows.

January 16, 2008 9:30 pm
boboboe

boboboe

from Eastern Canada
2,356 posts

Last year the images people had in their sigs were linked to that page. This is just the remnants of a mini-heist. Drag the extra words on the page to the trash, leave the correct lyrics, and then click "The Clash" and you would get Alarm Clock Pro if I remember correctly.

Flickr

January 16, 2008 9:53 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Stuck in The Amazon (Is it Back?)

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?