Forums

Trailer Code

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Trailer Code
skypixie

skypixie

Tinkerer

20 posts

If you look at the trailer, you will notice some text flash on the vault as it opens, and this is wat it says:

47fa080d78809
www.call4mac.com/shop/couponguide.html

It is obviously a coupon code for something, but what? Well, I went to the site, made an account, entered the code, and got their product for free! It is basically like skype, yet i think a cooler interface. But the app rendered useless after I found out you still had too pay for service, these people were smart showing us their app, and they probably paid a lot of money, but this app is useless without the service. Ofcourse, if you aren't the biggest fan of skype then you might like this program, and I'm not sayin I dont like it.

iPod touch! smile
Sky

June 13, 2008 7:53 pm
artist-illustrator.net

artist-illustrator.net

Dirigible Captain

from Manchester, UK
3,027 posts

VOIP is very useful, much cheaper than normal 'land line' calls.

Look into it, you can save lots of money on phone bills smile

I'm feeling old

June 13, 2008 8:36 pm
skypixie

skypixie

Tinkerer

20 posts

i know wat voip is!
i would use it but i have skype, and a sony mylo, which uses skype, so

iPod touch! smile
Sky

June 13, 2008 8:40 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Trailer Code

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?