Forums

Is there anyone that can post there codes online?

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Is there anyone that can post there codes online?

playme321

Urchin

2 posts

is there anyway to buy the bundlenow

January 29, 2008 2:16 am
CraftGeek

CraftGeek

Automaton Tech

from Northern Colorado, USA, Earth
246 posts

I shall ignore the question in the title and answer your other question.

Nope. We are going to have to wait till next year. These folks mean what they say. It really is a limited time offer.

Myself, I'll be setting an alarm to remind me to check back in December so I don't miss the next one.

Don't anthropomorphize computers. They HATE that.

January 29, 2008 2:29 am
diordna

diordna

Automaton Tech

from Cincinnati, Ohio
403 posts

Since CraftGeek didn't answer your title question, I will.

No, we will not post our codes online for you to pirate, <sarc>you pathetic rhino turd.</sarc>

Maybe I hate everything. Or maybe I just hate you.

January 29, 2008 2:53 am
mrstinson

mrstinson

Gearhead

from Bay Area
94 posts

diordna wrote:

No, we will not post our codes online for you to pirate, <sarc>you pathetic rhino turd.</sarc>

+1

big_smiletongue:D MacHeist 1 Club big_smiletongue:D

January 29, 2008 11:39 am
JPDyson

JPDyson

3,580 posts

playme321 wrote:

is there anyway to buy the bundlenow

If it wasn't already made clear, perhaps in less kind terms, the answer is no to both questions. You're asking for somebody to pirate their MacHeist bundle (on the MacHeist official message board, no less... where you registered with your email address and where the proprietors of MacHeist dwell). I have to ask... did you think this through? Would you walk in the front door of 1 Infinity Loop and ask if anybody in the lobby has a pirated copy of Leopard they can spare?

PM me | Twitter

January 29, 2008 2:27 pm
step

step

Sky Pirate

from Georgia, US
1,787 posts

A fitting response to a very poor question.  I recommend changing the title of your post, playme321, as I'm tempted to change it for you...

Whistle while you work.  Patience is key.

January 29, 2008 2:30 pm
dmdzine

dmdzine

Big Game Hunter

from 127.0.0.1
638 posts

mrstinson wrote:
diordna wrote:

+1

+2

Website | Flickr | Twitter | Last.fm

January 29, 2008 4:50 pm
rampancy

rampancy

from Denial.
3,889 posts

I get the feeling that maybe a spambot posted this. No one could possibly be this stupid.

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

January 29, 2008 4:51 pm
boboboe

boboboe

from Eastern Canada
2,356 posts

The codes won't work now anyway.

Flickr

January 29, 2008 4:52 pm
diordna

diordna

Automaton Tech

from Cincinnati, Ohio
403 posts

Since the thread has generally agreed with me, I think that I can now safely say that I only put the <sarc> tags in case someone thought I was going overboard. Well, I didn't really want to use <sarc> tags, so you can read my post literally.

That is all.

Maybe I hate everything. Or maybe I just hate you.

January 29, 2008 10:54 pm
macgeek007

macgeek007

Gearhead

from ???
98 posts

dmdzine wrote:
mrstinson wrote:
diordna wrote:

+1

+2

+3

Check out my band - www.rbfproject.tk

January 29, 2008 11:13 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Is there anyone that can post there codes online?

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?