Forums

How is Macheist 3 coming along?

MacHeist Forums » The Front » How is Macheist 3 coming along?
kodac

kodac

Automaton Tech

from Southern California
196 posts

You know they used to have these ads on TV with this woman standing in front of a locked door *waiting for a sale* and going "Open, Open, Open...".

We need to get her to do one with her sitting in front of a computer looking at the Macheist website tongue

Tired of friends filling up your Dropbox? Then try Copy w/ Fair Storage and get 20Gb when you use my referral link https://copy.com?r=VKrfCL

December 15, 2008 8:59 pm
Dezful

Dezful

Automaton Tech

from Austin, TX
202 posts

Pushing F5 every 10sec?

"If I sit silently, I have sinned" -Mohammad Mossadegh

December 16, 2008 3:19 pm
MintCreation

MintCreation

Sky Pirate

from Daddy Heaven :D
1,478 posts

Dezful wrote:

Pushing F5 every 10sec?

Isn't that a PC thing?

I am not an agent in real life, only on weekends!

December 16, 2008 3:21 pm
Dezful

Dezful

Automaton Tech

from Austin, TX
202 posts

Works on a Mac too if you turn off the function keys, I think. I sit on damn PC all day at work, it is unfortunate.

"If I sit silently, I have sinned" -Mohammad Mossadegh

December 16, 2008 3:26 pm

dmdzine

Big Game Hunter

638 posts

Dezful wrote:

Works on a Mac too if you turn off the function keys, I think. I sit on damn PC all day at work, it is unfortunate.

Nope, F5 (Well, fn-F5) is autocomplete from the dictionary... The so much more sensible Cmd-R is refresh, at least on Safari.

December 16, 2008 6:12 pm
spyker3292

spyker3292

Sky Pirate

from WI
1,728 posts

dmdzine wrote:
Dezful wrote:

Nope, F5 (Well, fn-F5) is autocomplete from the dictionary... The so much more sensible Cmd-R is refresh, at least on Safari.

Yup, FF3 uses F5 and cmd-r.

Tweet! | Flickr
Go Green Monkeys Go!

December 16, 2008 9:12 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Front » How is Macheist 3 coming along?

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?