Forums

New forum: The Apps

MacHeist Forums » The Front » New forum: The Apps
johnred

johnred

Directorate

1,869 posts

Hey all,

We setup a new forum named The Apps. Here's where you should be discussing the apps you receive from MacHeist as gifts, loot, and bundle apps.

We have over 100,000 of you who've received Giving Tree gifts this year and it'd make the developer's lives much easier if simple questions were asked here, rather than hammering the developers directly.

Also, it could be good to have other threads related to the particular apps (for example, an iConquer game matchup thread).

So we hope you enjoyed the Giving Tree and all of your apps. Stay tuned because MacHeist 3 is coming soon...

John Casasanta
MacHeist Director
tap tap tap chief

December 25, 2008 5:23 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Dirigible Captain

from Not here.
6,982 posts

Thank goodness.  Now we can keep the forums cleaner.

Website | Twitter

December 25, 2008 5:30 am
JPDyson

JPDyson

3,580 posts

I like this. Thanks, John.

PM me | Twitter

December 25, 2008 5:40 am
t5tr

t5tr

Automaton Tech

270 posts

:]
I appreciate also the timing of your present approach john, the lists of apps is getting huge...

Not to mention having support for each bundled app is quite different from having macheist specific support. I'm sure not only the developers but also we as mh users will benefit by starting browsing here for kind of mh-FAQ support.

IMHO it might make us some good collecting most of the previous threads already discussing the received apps and moving them here in its new home. Not sure when it could be done, as mh-III is coming soon, and it may take a good effort to recontextualize this forum.

.:;-= 60 6r33n !
"But you've heard of MH3."

December 25, 2008 5:52 pm
downunderstew

downunderstew

Gearhead

from Sydney, Australia
84 posts

Good idea. The app discussion is important but does confuse the other forums.

It's easier than you think to be a little greener

December 26, 2008 3:08 am
zakhap

zakhap

Big Game Hunter

from Macheistlandia... Land of Fun!
522 posts

very good idea

smile

January 2, 2009 9:22 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Front » New forum: The Apps

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?