Forums

✚ LittleSnapper support

MacHeist Forums » Support Desk » ✚ LittleSnapper support
johnred

johnred

Directorate

1,869 posts

Post any LittleSnapper support related issues here.

John Casasanta
MacHeist Director
tap tap tap chief

March 25, 2009 2:05 am
johnred

johnred

Directorate

1,869 posts

Post any LittleSnapper support related issues here.

John Casasanta
MacHeist Director
tap tap tap chief

March 25, 2009 2:05 am

Nolotto

Urchin

2 posts

My code wont work!

March 25, 2009 2:27 am

HHotr

Urchin

1 posts

My code doesn't work either

March 25, 2009 2:29 am

Nolotto

Urchin

2 posts

Yah there is somthing screwy

March 25, 2009 2:33 am

weetzie

Urchin

1 posts

Yeahhh code doesn't work.

March 25, 2009 4:39 am
cain772

cain772

Urchin

from San Diego
7 posts

What they said

March 25, 2009 4:43 am
gthor0128

gthor0128

Urchin

from Kirkland WA
4 posts

At least you could purchase the bundle.. This lame site won't even allow me to do that been trying to buy for 4 hours now...

March 25, 2009 4:59 am
octaviancucu

octaviancucu

Urchin

from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
6 posts

My code is also not working...

March 25, 2009 6:42 am

pdwilson

Urchin

1 posts

Me too ... code not working for me.

March 25, 2009 8:26 am

reglogge

Urchin

3 posts

same here - code doesn't work

March 25, 2009 8:31 am

woz00

Urchin

3 posts

Yeahhh code doesn't work.

March 25, 2009 8:51 am

steffenjena

Urchin

1 posts

Same here - code doesn't work

March 25, 2009 9:42 am
Chriswan

Chriswan

Sky Pirate

from Jakarta, Indonesia
1,194 posts

maybe there's some space included when you pasted the code?

Thanks a Lot

March 25, 2009 10:04 am
oddjob

oddjob

Tinkerer

from London UK
35 posts

thats what happened to me, when i copied the serial number it included an enter at the end so when pasting it in the serial number box it looked like nothing was pasted in. Just backspacing once revealed the serial number and it worked fine.

Green Monkeys
Referral link: http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/105003/

March 25, 2009 11:34 am

omixam

Urchin

4 posts

code doesn't work please help!

March 25, 2009 11:51 am
swoodbridge

swoodbridge

Urchin

1 posts

My receipt for LittleSnapper did not include a license number: "This license temporarily failed to generate. Please be patient as we work to correct the problem."  Is there a set of steps to obtain a license key?

Thanks for your help and for a great Heist!

If you're riding' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.

March 25, 2009 12:37 pm

kubble

Urchin

1 posts

My license "failed to generate" as well.

March 25, 2009 1:47 pm
mrmac

mrmac

Tinkerer

38 posts

When I enter the code to little snapper the app crashes!

Also copy / paste does not work.

Team Orange....

March 25, 2009 2:28 pm

laurax

Urchin

1 posts

CODE DOESN'T WORK!!!!

March 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Nik

Nik

Tinkerer

from Brighton, UK
19 posts

Hi Guys

Nik here from Realmac Software. If you're having issues registering, please could you ensure (if you're copying and pasting) that you've not got any whitespace before or after the serial.

If you're still having issues, please let me know here (please don't DM me via the MacHeist forums as support requests should be submitted via the necessary channels).

Thanks for your patience and support,

Kind Regards,

Nik

Follow me on Twitter ~ Blog

March 25, 2009 3:10 pm

reglogge

Urchin

3 posts

Thanks, that did it for me. Registration went through now.

March 25, 2009 3:58 pm

atma

Urchin

3 posts

listen, it's the third up that doesn't work, can I give you all the bad and good codes back and you're going to give me my money...? That's the last time I lose money/time with this macheist thing...

March 25, 2009 4:55 pm

atma

Urchin

3 posts

No wait, it worked I followed Pickpocket's (the green guy) comment.

March 25, 2009 4:58 pm
JaneBrydon

JaneBrydon

Gearhead

from Dresden, Germany
70 posts

My registration worked like a charm, on all apps so far. I just did copy and paste, no problems at all. And I LOVE this app.

Orange Team

March 25, 2009 5:19 pm

jorisx

Urchin

1 posts

nice app
had to drag the serial nr to make it work soo
still a bit buggy software so...

March 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Wizardgold

Urchin

1 posts

this is all I have for Little Snapper, Phoneview, iSale

Serial    This license temporarily failed to generate. Please be patient as we work to correct the problem.

Mac Podcaster. I interview Mac users about what they do with their computer in terms of creativity and productivity. I talk to artists, photographers, authors, videographers and ordinary users of the Mac. If it is possible to be and 'Ordinary' Mac Person

March 25, 2009 11:52 pm
AndreiKharlanov

AndreiKharlanov

Urchin

from Moscow
4 posts

My code is ok.

my blog about mac: http://macspoon.ru/ (Russian by the way)

March 26, 2009 12:07 am

davepny

Urchin

1 posts

I followed the Realmac guy's advice and my code finally worked

March 26, 2009 2:49 am
missimona

missimona

Automaton Tech

from SoCal
229 posts

I was having problems with my code and crashes. Then I tried again after 3 hours or so and it worked straight away.

I'm loving this little app, I've already used it quite a bit, and can tell that it will get a lot of use from me.

Need Space ? Get Dropbox https://www.getdropbox.com/link/21.PfXT7EaUHj  cool
Huge THANK YOU to the people who used my link

March 26, 2009 3:07 am
Nik

Nik

Tinkerer

from Brighton, UK
19 posts

Hi Guys

If serial numbers are not showing on your MacHeist receipt, please contact the MacHeist folks directly. We don't handle any of the serial number distribution ourselves (we've simply supplied the serial numbers to MacHeist) so if you're missing serials be sure to contact MacHeist as we cannot issue serial numbers for bundle purchases.

Thanks!

Nik

March 26, 2009 9:57 am
iamdravenman

iamdravenman

Automaton Tech

from Japan... in my mind
226 posts

I don't know if this is a place to say this, but clicking on the menubar icon or a few of the menu items in this app makes one of my parallels vms start up.  What's up with that?

Other than that, I love this app and know I'm going to be switching from snapz for all my still shot needs.

Thank you sooooooooo much!

The first time I heard the word "perfectionist" I was pissed that I wasn't one.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert.- Demetri Martin
橙色 is where it's at!

March 26, 2009 10:41 am
Nik

Nik

Tinkerer

from Brighton, UK
19 posts

iamdravenman wrote:

I don't know if this is a place to say this, but clicking on the menubar icon or a few of the menu items in this app makes one of my parallels vms start up.  What's up with that?

Other than that, I love this app and know I'm going to be switching from snapz for all my still shot needs.

This is normally due to an outdated Parallels install. Make sure you're running the latest update to Parallels and you should be all set smile

Best

Nik

March 26, 2009 6:41 pm

spwwuk

Urchin

1 posts

Code doesn't work. App crashes. Look, it should just be as simple as copying code from registration email and pasting it into registration page but even this isn't possible.

March 26, 2009 10:02 pm

johanjessen

Urchin

1 posts

My serial doesn't work!! Wont even let me copy/past it. Come on guys. The app seems so promising.

March 27, 2009 12:36 pm
jaqen

jaqen

Gearhead

61 posts

No. It's a problem with copying and pasting, not the code. You just can't tell what's happening in the box: adding extra lines, copying in front of already typed in numbers, etc. Select All, delete, paste again, then backspace in the apparently empty field until you get to the code line.

March 27, 2009 2:07 pm
hamishmacdonald

hamishmacdonald

Tinkerer

from Wick, Scotland
41 posts

Um, Jaquen, your avatar is an illustration I drew! Where did you find it? I can't remember now for the life of me what it was for.

In the bottom-right there's my tag, a diamond with a few lines through it, forming A-H-M (Alistair Hamish MacDonald).

- Hamish MacDonald
http://www.hamishmacdonald.com

March 27, 2009 2:15 pm
hamishmacdonald

hamishmacdonald

Tinkerer

from Wick, Scotland
41 posts

(I'm not bothered by you using it, by the way. In fact, if I can find the original I'd be happy to make you a better copy.)

- Hamish MacDonald
http://www.hamishmacdonald.com

March 27, 2009 3:21 pm
ismartin

ismartin

Automaton Tech

from Never very far
103 posts

Don't have Littlesnapper in my bundle list!

OrangeTeam :-)

March 27, 2009 5:36 pm
iamdravenman

iamdravenman

Automaton Tech

from Japan... in my mind
226 posts

Nik wrote:
iamdravenman wrote:

This is normally due to an outdated Parallels install. Make sure you're running the latest update to Parallels and you should be all set smile

Best

Nik

I'm downloading the update now.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for the tip.

I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert.- Demetri Martin
橙色 is where it's at!

March 28, 2009 5:36 am
iamdravenman

iamdravenman

Automaton Tech

from Japan... in my mind
226 posts

@Nik

OK.  So I updated Parallels and it still does it.  But I've found that it only starts Parallels up if I'm using Firefox.  I've removed the application sharing from my parallels vms, but LS keeps trying.  Is there a cache somewhere or a plist I can edit to get it to stop doing that?  The potential to shave serious time off my work flow is there, but this little problem (I do all my major stuff in FF) is kickin my butt.

Thanks.

橙色 is where it's at!

March 28, 2009 6:18 am
iamdravenman

iamdravenman

Automaton Tech

from Japan... in my mind
226 posts

Figured it out.  There was some odd setting telling LS that my default FF was in a windows vm.  I deleted the shared apps folder and reassigned ff to os x's ff and all works well... for now.

橙色 is where it's at!

March 28, 2009 7:22 am
grantdoug

grantdoug

Urchin

from michigan
1 posts

Look - MacHeist / LilSnapper folks. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY SERIAL NUMBER ENTRY TECHNIQUE.

It is perfectly entered. I have tried 5 times JUST FOR LILSNAPPER.

I am a bit annoyed here. I am tired of arcane little procedures, like "open up the source code", screen display truncated the number etc.

grr....

grantdoug

March 28, 2009 11:23 am
fuzzydice

fuzzydice

Urchin

2 posts

Can you send me a working serial number for Little Snapper, the one sent does not work

March 29, 2009 6:42 am

Ambrosia@jimberube.us

Urchin

1 posts

Not only does my code not work, but the app crashes when I try to unlock. Why are you not allowed to paste the code?

March 29, 2009 8:13 pm

mesatrail

Urchin

1 posts

My code does not work either and the app crashed when I tried it the first time. Now it tells me that my code (hand entered exactly as provided) is invalid. This does not do much for this apps credibility...

March 29, 2009 8:30 pm

istefan2

Urchin

1 posts

serial doesn´t work :-(

March 30, 2009 5:57 am
Nik

Nik

Tinkerer

from Brighton, UK
19 posts

Hi Guys

If your serial numbers are still not working, please follow the necessary steps (including the 'Contact Us' link) as I've described before. You'll need to include your LS serial number from MacHeist, as we will not have your purchases on record until after MacHeist is over.

Thanks

Nik

March 30, 2009 1:18 pm

stefx

Urchin

1 posts

dosent work here either

March 30, 2009 8:24 pm

macattackamac

Urchin

3 posts

keeps crashing all the time :S

March 31, 2009 8:47 am

toddros

Urchin

1 posts

Does this app require Leopard? When I launch it the icon appears very briefly in the application toolbar and then immediately disappears - no error message, no window, no nuthin'. I'm running 10.4.11.

March 31, 2009 8:48 am
MacHeist Forums » Support Desk » ✚ LittleSnapper support

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?