Forums

The fireworks begin at midnight.

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » The fireworks begin at midnight.
wkoffel

wkoffel

Tinkerer

47 posts

In the RSS feed:

The MacHeist team cordially invites you to an evening party tonight, at Midnight EST, to watch the fireworks.
Once the show has ended at 9 AM, the end of the event software bundle will be available for purchase. You won't want to miss out.

Please attend for the chance to win a free bundle. The first ten customers will be receiving a full refund for their purchases.

We'll see you there!

- The MacHeist Team

December 10, 2006 4:24 pm
awojtowski

awojtowski

Gearhead

from Oshkosh, WI
72 posts

Yeah this is already posted in the front
http://www.macheist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1667

December 10, 2006 4:28 pm
Miah

Miah

3,692 posts

Yeah, it's kina of sad to think there might not be a heist 6, but it's been fun anyway. Speculation on cost?

䷟䷽䷏䷁ — Dying of the Light.

December 10, 2006 4:44 pm
wkoffel

wkoffel

Tinkerer

47 posts

Why do you think no Heist 6?  It seems to me that heist 6 will run from midnight EST until 9am EST, at which time we'll have completed all of them and the bundle will be made available.  Of course, this isn't a great night for me to be up at 2am solving heists, so we'll see if I can participate.

December 10, 2006 4:50 pm
atticusrex

atticusrex

Sky Pirate

from dfw
1,025 posts

Miah, There will be a Heist 6.  Just because the dynamite goes Kablooey and we can get our grubby hands on the Bundle doesn't mean it's over... in those immortal words:

"It Ain't Over Till The Fat Lady Sings!"

And this has been one Operatic Operational Heist!

Been Drinking the Mac KoolAid since 1984
See You in the Land Of The Useless
Neon Charity Films

December 10, 2006 4:52 pm
Miah

Miah

3,692 posts

I did use the word "might" for a reason, but I too hope that it won't mean a 2AM heist... I have an exam tomorrow!

Also, I much perfer "It ain't over till the fat lady cries," myself...

䷟䷽䷏䷁ — Dying of the Light.

December 10, 2006 4:54 pm
merlik

merlik

Automaton Tech

from Lehigh Acres, Forida
207 posts

Unfortunately 9AM EST means 4AM here and I work until 2AM and have to wake up at 6AM so it doesn't look like I will be one of the first 10 to purchase this lol.

Twitter Go Team Orange!

December 10, 2006 5:34 pm
brianh431

brianh431

Automaton Tech

from Phoenix, AZ
147 posts

Miah wrote:

Yeah, it's kina of sad to think there might not be a heist 6, but it's been fun anyway. Speculation on cost?

I am going to speculate that Heist 6 will be apart of the "fireworks" tonight and will roll right into the bundle and the safe explosion.

What better way to end this than with a climatic episode.

December 10, 2006 5:48 pm
Cuttonoverall

Cuttonoverall

Automaton Tech

from Canada
121 posts

midnight EST means 9AM GMT+1, right?

"God is dead", Nietsche.
"Nietsche is dead", God.

December 10, 2006 6:56 pm

drrotmos

Tinkerer

23 posts

Cuttonoverall wrote:

midnight EST means 9AM GMT+1, right?

Nope, it means 6 AM GMT+1

December 10, 2006 7:20 pm
Nollid07

Nollid07

Automaton Tech

from Michigan
248 posts

December 10, 2006 7:21 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » The fireworks begin at midnight.

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?