Twitter buys Tweetie

MacHeist Forums » The Front » Twitter buys Tweetie
i_b_tvt

i_b_tvt

Tinkerer

from Around somewheres over there
14 posts

http://gizmodo.com/5513918/twitter-buys … p-for-free

So does anyone know how this will affect those that bought the nanoBundle and the Tweetie 2 beta?

EDIT:

Whoops, found the conversation in the Tweetie thread here

Pull down your pants and slide on the ice

April 10, 2010 3:46 am
bostonguy3737

bostonguy3737

Automaton Tech

from Boston,MA
120 posts

So not happy...I bought the dam iphone app since i got the bundle and seems like a big waste very annoyed at this point what a waste especially since my wife and I both bought it.

We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves....Gone Baby Gone

I like Turtles. And Dropbox! http://db.tt/0gQmhsO

April 10, 2010 3:54 am
tempored

tempored

Automaton Tech

from California
150 posts

A waste of money!?!? You're paying at least $30/month for your iPhone and your pissed cause you spent a total of $6 (one time fee, I might add) to support an independent developer (or at least he was at the time)? This kind of attitude is rediculous. I paid for Tweetie 1, I paid for Tweetie 2 happily even though there was no "upgrade price" and I'd pay for whatever twitter iteration of tweetie comes up next. Imo, $3 for an app is a steal, especially when your supporting a one man team, who is independent of any other company (once again, until now). If you can't handle paying $3 dollars for something, than don't buy it. There are plenty of free apps you could have chosen (twitterific to name one) that may have fulfilled your needs.

Now that my rant is done, my 2 cents on the "buy-out"

I'm happy for Loren. He's been doing great programming and design for a while now and I'm happy to seem him get a break like this. That said, I think that he'll have a lot of work to do in the coming months in order to make Twitter for the iPhone (the new name of Tweetie) a competitor in a rapidly growing market of beautiful twitter apps. With Twiba and Chalk coming soon, and Twitterific already having a large name for itself, the twitter team has their work cut out for them. This also goes the other way, though. Twitter for iPhone (from now on referred to as TfiP) will have new twitter features before anybody else, which means the other apps will have to stay on their toes. It also means that since TfiP will be getting much more recognition as the "official" twitter app competitors will need to make sure that they are able to innovate and design in new and interesting ways in order to keep the attention of the masses.
All and all, these are interesting times, not just for twitter and atebits, but for the internet as a whole. As more and more computing is done on a mobile platform, I think we'll start to see a lot of mobile designers and programmers getting snapped up by big names.

In other news, Louie Mantia got hired by Apple today (or at least he officially announced it today)...

-Z

April 10, 2010 5:46 am
bostonguy3737

bostonguy3737

Automaton Tech

from Boston,MA
120 posts

Really thats your argument? You really think its about the 6 bucks? You go right ahead and support him that's your right and choice. I however and judging from the reaction across the internet am not the only one, would rather not support those who lie and deceive there customers and supporters. I am all for the little guy making it and do not begrudge anyone from there success, but if it turns out you have no morals or integrity then sorry you lost me. sorry I am not jumping on the tweetie/loren fanboy team anytime soon.

We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves....Gone Baby Gone

April 10, 2010 5:58 am
tempored

tempored

Automaton Tech

from California
150 posts

I haven't seen any lack of morals or integrity? What lies? Look, You've got a right to be angry, and you've got a right to spend your money on whatever you want. Everything that I post here is my opinion, but I do feel that throwing around accusations like that without evidence is pretty ridiculous...

April 10, 2010 6:25 am
bostonguy3737

bostonguy3737

Automaton Tech

from Boston,MA
120 posts

As you said your thoughts are yours as mine are mine..... evidence are you serious? I will just leave it at that as this is going nowhere.

April 10, 2010 6:32 am
macwitty

macwitty

Big Game Hunter

from Stockholm, Sweden
920 posts

Well when it comes to the iPhone app I'm not upset - we have got what we are promised. Okay it was set free after but that's life. I bought a camera and it was on sale 2 days after ... (Edit Yes, I was also a bit upset at the time as I could have used that money for better things but calm down very soon)

It's something different with the mac app. We have bought an app in a bundle where we also was promised to get an beta very soon. We have not got this. I don't want to call it something yet as I hope we get an statement here very soon. We are nearly 90 000 who have bought it and I think we have a right to get to know.

Get DropBox - 2 GB + 250 MB for free

April 10, 2010 6:42 am

atebits

Developer

2 posts

Hey all - first of all I apologize for any confusion, things have been a bit crazy!  I just want to says I'm blasting through the todo list to get a beta put together as fast as I can, the Mac UI stuff I've been prototyping is just too cool to have anything else happen to it.  Sorry for keeping it short, gotta get back to coding!

April 10, 2010 7:12 am
johnred

johnred

Directorate

1,869 posts

atebits wrote:

Hey all - first of all I apologize for any confusion, things have been a bit crazy!  I just want to says I'm blasting through the todo list to get a beta put together as fast as I can, the Mac UI stuff I've been prototyping is just too cool to have anything else happen to it.  Sorry for keeping it short, gotta get back to coding!

Thanks for keeping us posted, Loren, and congrats on the acquisition! We're all looking forward to Tweetie 2 for Mac.

John Casasanta
MacHeist Director
tap tap tap chief

April 10, 2010 7:22 am
soopah256

soopah256

Urchin

from Fremont, CA
1 posts

Sounds great! Keep up the good work Loren. Hopefully the guys at Twitter can help carry out your visions for a great Twitter app suite.

April 10, 2010 7:26 am
bostonguy3737

bostonguy3737

Automaton Tech

from Boston,MA
120 posts

The same cryptic lead us all on style as usual. Ok I've given this way too much of my time. Whatever will be will be the saying goes......

April 10, 2010 7:27 am

mattmarchant

Urchin

4 posts

Tweetie 2 for mac for me cant come soon enough. Love using Tweetie (1) for mac. So as long as it dosnt get neglected for all this massive stuff going on with twitter thats cool and congratulations!

April 10, 2010 7:27 am
owl28

owl28

Urchin

2 posts

twitter just did the right thing: acquiring the best and making it a free app!

April 10, 2010 7:30 am

jszpilewski@me.com

Urchin

2 posts

omg and I paid for both ... tweetie  on the mac and the iphone. I guess I'll have to pirate 10fold back to feel better.

SEE WHAT YOU DID YOU CAPITALISTIC SWINE?

April 10, 2010 7:30 am
Miah

Miah

3,690 posts

bostonguy3737 wrote:

The same cryptic lead us all on style as usual. Ok I've given this way too much of my time. Whatever will be will be the saying goes......

Didn't sound cryptic to me. Sounds like he's saying the 2.0 Mac version is still ongoing.

䷟䷽䷏䷁ — Dying of the Light.

April 10, 2010 7:32 am

voltaicass

Urchin

1 posts

Good lord, people.  Lighten up.

April 10, 2010 7:33 am
BohemianCoast

BohemianCoast

Tinkerer

31 posts

Like many MacHeisters, I was a little frustrated by the Tweetie announcement -- surely this acquisition must have been in train at the point when early access to the 2.0 beta was included in the nanobundle, and equally surely Tweetie will become free when it's the Twitter official app.

Having said that, I do wish Loren and atebits all the best. While part of me grieves that we won't see more lovely apps like Tweetie and Scribbles, I'm glad that Twitter's got such a fantastic coder.

--
Cheers

Alison

April 10, 2010 7:34 am

Tomstor

Urchin

1 posts

And what about sync of read and unread tweets between iPhone and Mac? Will it be possible, when iPhone Tweetie will not be tweetie anymore? sad

April 10, 2010 7:37 am

urfolomeus

Urchin

1 posts

The argument "But it's not fair!" didn't work when you were a screaming toddler and it holds just as much weight now.

No lies have been told (I don't remember seeing "buy Tweetie it'll never reduce in cost or be given away for free"), you were not scammed out of money (you got a great app for the money you paid that you couldn't get anywhere else cheaper *at that time*) and you were not forced to buy it (you had plenty of other apps to choose from that cost less or nothing at all).

This acquisition amounts to someone being recognized for their talent and hard work. It will spark similar leaps in innovative design and functionality as others seek to compete, and it looks like you won't have to pay for Tweetie again even if you did want to carry on using it. I fail to see an issue here.

So go gather up your toys and play nice.

April 10, 2010 7:38 am

jszpilewski@me.com

Urchin

2 posts

BohemianCoast wrote:

Like many MacHeisters, I was a little frustrated by the Tweetie announcement -- surely this acquisition must have been in train at the point when early access to the 2.0 beta was included in the nanobundle, and equally surely Tweetie will become free when it's the Twitter official app.

yeah - they knew it when they did the bundle. they just wanted to make a quick buck before they get big money from twittert.

Having said that, I do wish Loren and atebits all the best. While part of me grieves that we won't see more lovely apps like Tweetie and Scribbles, I'm glad that Twitter's got such a fantastic coder.

having said that, I won't buy any fraudheist-packages anymore.

April 10, 2010 7:38 am
rhyguy

rhyguy

Gearhead

58 posts

You guys know that Tweetie for iPhone is becoming Twitter's official app?
Tweetie for Mac remains safe since twitter already has twitter.com anyway.

▛▚▞▜Proud Member of the GREEN Team™▛▚▞▜

April 10, 2010 7:50 am
brandonsadkins

brandonsadkins

Urchin

5 posts

If you purchased Tweetie when it was being charged for, you were helping pay for the continued development of the product, and supporting the developer.

If you purchased Tweetie - it was WORTH money to you THEN, so why wouldn't it be now? There's no reason to be pissed off that it's free now. I'm sorry that you're selfish and that other people are going to get it for free now. No one forced you to buy the original copy, you assessed that it was worth the money you were paying, and you purchased it.

There's absolutely zero room for complaints. Especially over $15-20. If you're mad over that much money, it sounds like you don't have enough money to be buying apps. Maybe you should save up for some food if $15 hits you so hard.

Also, welcome to business. If I made a great twitter client and sold it to thousands of people, and then was approached by twitter to be hired and become the official client - how could I refuse? I'd still be getting paid by twitter, AND the client gets a huge market share, not to mention as a bonus, it's free for other people.

If you don't think it's fair, you're petty, and soon enough you'll realize that life isn't fair either.

April 10, 2010 7:55 am

kaatje

Urchin

1 posts

Personally I think that those of us who bought it within the last month or two are due a refund. No doubt that the developer is making a small mint from Google.

April 10, 2010 8:00 am

sstaver

Tinkerer

12 posts

Um... what are people COMPLAINING about here?

We got 11 apps for dirt-cheap.
Tweetie was an extreme last-minute addition to the nano-bundle, and if you bought the bundle just for Tweetie, then you're an idiot.
So assuming you're not an idiot, you bought the bundle for the 10 other amazing apps it came with.

So who is to feel guilty here?
The developer who gave us an app for free, or us for getting stuff for so cheap?
(I mean really, I can't be the only one who feels dirty for getting so many awesome programs for almost nothing.)

Remember: Tweetie for the Mac was always free.
The paid version was to support the developer and get rid of the advertisements in the app.
But you know what? The ads aren't annoying. I actually keep the ads enabled, because they don't hurt anything.

So people complaining.... just stop, you're making yourself look foolish.

Thank you Loren and Twitter and keep up the great work! smile

April 10, 2010 8:04 am
DiegoMP

DiegoMP

Automaton Tech

from Santiago, Chile
143 posts

Thanks this make my night congratulations!

www.DiegoMP.com
@DiegoMP on twitter
Green Monkeys™

April 10, 2010 8:05 am
WebKarnage

WebKarnage

Big Game Hunter

from UK
776 posts

Wow, people don't like to read much, but rather grab a headline and guess the rest!

Nowhere have I read that Tweetie for the Mac is now owned by Twitter, only Tweetie for the iPhone. If that's the case, then all this childish wailing going on is even more pathetic than it already would seem without this.

Wow we have some spoilt people on here....

with best regards,
Karn.

The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds, the Pessimist fears this is true.

April 10, 2010 8:16 am
Gonzie

Gonzie

Automaton Tech

from British Isles
395 posts

yes I was a little miffed to hear about this first thing in the morning but then it wasn't a large amount of cash.

All I want to know is how this is going to effect the Mac app?
Is it going to be left by it's lonesome in regards to tweet syncing?
Is development going to come to a grinding halt once the proper version is released like version 1 before it?

otherwise I'll just have to say goodbye

There's bullet holes where my compassion used to be
▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

April 10, 2010 8:25 am
choma

choma

Automaton Tech

from uk
496 posts

WebKarnage wrote:

with best regards,
Karn.

Hi Karn, I see you from the Rapidweaver forums.

Yes I agree, this forum has a much different 'feel' to it than the RW forum.
I think a lot of the posters are are on the young side and this can lead to rather entertaining threads, especially if some of the more provocative experienced posters help things along a little....... lol

see you on the RW site

▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜
Use my DROPBOX link and we both get an extra 250mb free!
https://www.getdropbox.com/referrals/NTYxNTMzNDk

April 10, 2010 8:38 am
Seshan

Seshan

Automaton Tech

195 posts

WebKarnage wrote:

Wow, people don't like to read much, but rather grab a headline and guess the rest!

Nowhere have I read that Tweetie for the Mac is now owned by Twitter, only Tweetie for the iPhone. If that's the case, then all this childish wailing going on is even more pathetic than it already would seem without this.

with best regards,
Karn.

I'm not whining or anything, I would love to see Tweetie 2, Tweetie is great and I have fallen in love with it, but it is lacking some basic features. Anyways, Yes it looks like twitter has only acquired Tweetie 2 for the iPhone, but they also acquired the Dev, Loren, and if I remember atebits was a one person deal wasn't it? If tweetie 2 never comes, I will just have to find something else.

Wooooo!

April 10, 2010 8:47 am
AdamJParton

AdamJParton

Urchin

from West Midlands, UK
2 posts

I personally think it's amazing that Twitter's aquired Tweetie2 for iPhone. If you look at the other apps in the App Store, such as Echofon, TweetDeck, Tweeter and the others, none of them have the sheer speed and reliability than what Tweetie had. I enjoyed my time being an iPhone owner (yes, I switched to Android this year) and being able to use Tweetie, and I'm sure "Twitter for iPhone" will be a huge hit, and a credit to be built by the number 1 Twitter client company out there.

In regards for Tweetie on Mac, I'm excited for Tweetie 2, it's such a nice app, and hopefully Tweetie 2 on Mac will be much more smoother.

April 10, 2010 9:03 am

erv

Urchin

1 posts

Tweetie on mac does feel a little bit empty sometimes, but on the other hand the software has a nice motion interface and is very clear. Seeing tweetie becoming official is only testament to its greatness, and I hope tweetie for mac will be like tweetie 2 for iphone was - best of the best reinstated.

I think this is nothing but cool.

April 10, 2010 9:29 am

wammel

Urchin

from Malaysia
1 posts

People who think they've been had by paying for Tweetie in a fantastic bundle are people who deserve to be confined in their narrow-world view.

Tweetie's developer got the recognition he deserved & what's more, it's going to be free henceforth, so what's the issue here? We should congratulate him for it & make the numbers of Tweeple count in the next HEIST, where other deserving apps & more companies jump onto the bandwagon by lowering the prices for the bundle. This way, charities will get the due support, we get wonderful apps & developers get paid for their effort!

April 10, 2010 9:41 am
matthewlowery

matthewlowery

Automaton Tech

from England
383 posts

ok they're buying Tweetie for iPhone. Not Tweetie for Mac. So we can expect Loren to keep developing this, even if not as much as he used to. And he's said he'll push out the beta, so all's good.
On the iPhone version, I think this is good! He can finally get lots of help from a team! He can put all those ideas of his into action! And he has a brilliant source of income now, so he should be doing good now, and I think we should all be happy for him.

Twitter
Get 2GB + 250MB of space free with Dropbox!

April 10, 2010 10:11 am

egkrateia247

Urchin

1 posts

All you guys whining and complaining and feeling cheated are a bunch of ridiculous babies and cheapskates, too.
If anything we weren't charged enough for tweetie or tweetie 2 and certainly not for the last nanobundle. Man up (or Woman up), grow up and get on with your life.

This is great news for everybody even the whiners. Thanks to MacHeist for great bundles and thanks to Atebits for great apps.

April 10, 2010 10:41 am
redwall_hp

redwall_hp

Tinkerer

31 posts

sstaver wrote:

Um... what are people COMPLAINING about here?

We got 11 apps for dirt-cheap.
Tweetie was an extreme last-minute addition to the nano-bundle, and if you bought the bundle just for Tweetie, then you're an idiot.
So assuming you're not an idiot, you bought the bundle for the 10 other amazing apps it came with.

Yep. I already had a Tweetie license. The nanoBundle was worth the price just for RipIt and Tales of Monkey Island. smile

Loren, keep up the good work with Tweetie, and congratulations on the acquisition. I look forward to Tweetie 2 for Mac.

"A wizard is never late. He always arrives exactly when he means to."
http://www.webmaster-source.com
http://www.fantasyfolder.com

April 10, 2010 10:52 am

blaktornado

Urchin

1 posts

I don't see the problem. Good for Atebits. Hopefully this will encourage other developers to make their Twitter clients better, rather than just to be "as good as" Tweetie, like most of them are at the moment.

April 10, 2010 11:24 am

timecode

Urchin

1 posts

I'm surprised to see people complaining now. As someone else above mentioned if it was worth the money then, just enjoy the app. I have bought both without any bundle or what ever, and i'm happy with it. Good luck Loren!

April 10, 2010 11:51 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

WebKarnage wrote:

with best regards,
Karn.

Except that you need to understand that some contracts with companies restrict what you can do outside of their employment and also say that any IP developed while working for them is theirs. Also, they can tell you to not make a competing product to theirs.

The worry was, and I suspect still is for some, is that Tweetie for Mac is dead, regardless of a 2.0 beta and release.

Website | Twitter

April 10, 2010 12:23 pm

krasn

Urchin

3 posts

Alright – so Loren *seems* to have come out of his hole, banged up a quick message telling us to take it easy because there's some great stuff coming.

Excuse me if I'm asking for too much - but how about making some sort of an announcement (it could be just a brief one) on the atebits blog, or even Twitter, to bring down the red alert that the whole “Twitter gets Tweetie” debacle has caused in the past 24 hours?

You truly can't blame the people who've supported this product all this time, and especially more recently, and be left feeling cheated because someone doesn't want to be at all specific.

April 10, 2010 12:31 pm
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

krasn wrote:

Alright – so Loren *seems* to have come out of his hole, banged up a quick message telling us to take it easy because there's some great stuff coming.

Excuse me if I'm asking for too much - but how about making some sort of an announcement (it could be just a brief one) on the atebits blog, or even Twitter, to bring down the red alert that the whole “Twitter gets Tweetie” debacle has caused in the past 24 hours?

You truly can't blame the people who've supported this product all this time, and especially more recently, and be left feeling cheated because someone doesn't want to be at all specific.

Because the real concern is that people bought MacHeist because of Tweetie 2 and now they won't get it. I don't think people are all that concerned about the iPhone side of things outside of Twitter gobbling things up like another company we all love.

Website | Twitter

April 10, 2010 12:36 pm

ngzax

Urchin

1 posts

It is depressing to see how economically illiterate people are these days.  When you buy anything.  *ANYTHING*  It may be made available *in the future* for 1) the same price, 2) a higher price, 3) a lower price.   You are free to incorporate your expectation of the price movement into your decision, but when you pay X for Y at time T you are saying, "at this *moment*, I value Y at X and I would rather have Y than X for potential future spending on some Z."  End of story.

I purchased an Apple ][ in 1978 for ~ $2,000.  I purchased a 17" MBP (refurb) last year for ~ $2,000.  Should I be crying and whining "I'll never buy another Apple product!  How dare they, in the future, create a product that is at least a billion times more powerful and functional and sell if for the same price!  They should charge at least $20,000 for it, the bastards!"

The idea prices always go up over time is false.  It only appears to happen because the USG steadily (though rapidly now) prints money and thus creates inflation.  It is *not* natural and the fact that everyone just assumes that it happens doesn't make it so. (there is plenty of evidence to the contrary, see above) 

If the USG stopped printing money (sound money) prices would actually generally decrease over time as innovation and productivity made companies able to provide better products and services at lower prices.  You can see this in competitive markets like tech.  There would, of course, be price spikes in periods of high demand and low supply, but that's *good* because it helps balance the people who most desire something with its supply.

April 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Khaldoon

Urchin

1 posts

thank you

April 10, 2010 12:43 pm
adrak

adrak

Tinkerer

20 posts

I'm genuinely saddened to be losing the moniker Tweetie for my mobile version. I hope there is still syncing to the Mac Tweetie.

2gb of FREE online file sync and storage. Plus an extra 500mb space for you and myself just by trying this software!

http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTcxOTI1OQ

April 10, 2010 12:50 pm
mangochutney

mangochutney

Tinkerer

from Augusta Treverorum
10 posts

Thanks for letting us know Loren!

Great move by Twitter and great news for Loren.
I only hope Twitter won't destroy the app with stupid decisions, like adding ads (iAds or others).
If they do that, I'll keep using Tweetie 2 until they change the API to lock us out, which'll make me buy another client.

Apart from that: People complaining that they paid money for Tweetie 1 or 2 or both (like I did) should stop whining. You got great software for little money. Cut this dev some slack. All future updates will be free, be content with that.

April 10, 2010 1:01 pm
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

from Nashville
2,750 posts

Warbrain wrote:

Because the real concern is that people bought MacHeist because of Tweetie 2 and now they won't get it. I don't think people are all that concerned about the iPhone side of things outside of Twitter gobbling things up like another company we all love.

Ditto. This was not a bunch of people complaining about their lost pocket change originally, but about what was an apparently abandoned mac application. The press releases seemed intentionally vague by leaving out any mention of tweetie for mac so as to silently kill it, but it is possible that it was unintentional.

In any case, if Loren has to be the principal coder on the iPhone and iPad (this one should be a huge task) apps, Tweetie 2 for mac is clearly going to have to take a back seat. Now that he has responded, people at least know that Tweetie 2 is not totally abandonware, just potentially neglectware once the beta gets out to the masses.

That being said, many around here were hesitant about this promised beta from the outset due to Loren's premature promises and otherwise total lack of communication in the past. No one wants him to spend all of his time responding to criticism instead of coding (I hope), but rather to tell us what is happening instead of being so vague. Nintendo and Apple get flamed for being secretive too, but they have a long public track record in their industries. It is not so simple for a new guy to pull this off when there are promises to keep.

mangochutney wrote:

Great move by Twitter and great news for Loren.
I only hope Twitter won't destroy the app with stupid decisions, like adding ads (iAds or others).
If they do that, I'll keep using Tweetie 2 until they change the API to lock us out, which'll make me buy another client.

Don't get your hopes up, as those ads are clearly the only source of income that could make the twitter app profitable. Twitter has a long history of squandering opportunities to profit, but even so it would be most reasonable to expect ads and, eventually, iAds.

avatar is from Penfield & Jasper, 1954

April 10, 2010 1:12 pm

SmoothiusMaximus

Urchin

1 posts

Wow, the worst part of these MacHeist bundles is they seem to attact self-entitled cheapskate whiners with a dubious sense of ethics.

Loren, congratulations on the acquisition! Tweetie always was, and will continue to be more than ever with the Twitter acquisition, the best Twitter app on the market. I don't see how anyone could see this as anything other than a good thing!

April 10, 2010 1:13 pm
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

SmoothiusMaximus wrote:

Wow, the worst part of these MacHeist bundles is they seem to attact self-entitled cheapskate whiners with a dubious sense of ethics.

Welcome to the Internet. Food is on the left, memes are on the stage, and the whiny bastards are all over.

Website | Twitter

April 10, 2010 1:20 pm
maxwell

maxwell

Gearhead

from outthere,way outside o Yonkers
91 posts

I think there is room to express disappointment or shared frustration without resorting to name calling. A little civility goes a long way.

I'd especially expect better from a Moderator.

Fried Green Tommy toes

April 10, 2010 1:29 pm
drlemon

drlemon

Tinkerer

10 posts

johnred wrote:
atebits wrote:

Thanks for keeping us posted, Loren, and congrats on the acquisition! We're all looking forward to Tweetie 2 for Mac.

Or Twitter 2 for mac. Is the app free yet?

Visit wecangogogo.com!

April 10, 2010 1:29 pm
headboysband

headboysband

Urchin

from USA
4 posts

Wish Tweetie for Mac would also be FREE  and let it be Twitter's official Desktop Client.

http://www.headboysband.com/

April 10, 2010 1:30 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Front » Twitter buys Tweetie

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?