Forums

What do I do?

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » What do I do?

muchicuchi

Tinkerer

33 posts

Wow.  Thank you.  I just bought MacPilot from Koingo and got it for free with a Macworld, and now from macheist.  Too many Pilots not enough Macs.  I only own 1 mac.  I wish it was AppZapper which I don't own was given.  I never got a coupon for that.

December 9, 2006 1:36 am
Strange

Strange

Sky Pirate

from New York, NY
1,026 posts

So what's the problem over here?? What do you mean "What do I do?"

December 9, 2006 1:43 am

muchicuchi

Tinkerer

33 posts

Is there anyway to switch the application for AppZapper that I don't own?  Maybe another app instead.

December 9, 2006 1:46 am

moksha

Gearhead

from Lexington, Massachusetts
52 posts

Um, you got it for free. You have sixteen other apps.

Who is Hubert?

December 9, 2006 2:40 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

HA! No.  Dumb Question.  Next!

Website | Twitter

December 9, 2006 2:46 am

muchicuchi

Tinkerer

33 posts

The only Dumb Question is a question not asked.  I guess Warbrain needs to be nice when he speaks!

December 9, 2006 3:40 am
Anthony Ryan

Anthony Ryan

Sky Pirate

1,087 posts

wise quote muchicuchi
but i think you question is a exemption from it wink (jk)

BTW the answer is No

December 9, 2006 3:43 am
chwebb1

chwebb1

Big Game Hunter

657 posts

Yes, you got it for free. I already own a license to two of the apps given away, but you don't see me complaining, do you?
-Chris

December 9, 2006 3:45 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

muchicuchi wrote:

The only Dumb Question is a question not asked.  I guess Warbrain needs to be nice when he speaks!

No, there are definitely dumb questions that are asked.  Almost all questions that are asked are dumb.  There are very few good questions.  Most people just know that they should keep their questions in their head since they've already been answered.  I guess you've just got your own opinion and can't respect someone else's.  You should begin to do that.

Website | Twitter

December 9, 2006 4:16 am

muchicuchi

Tinkerer

33 posts

I respect your opinion.  It never hurt to ask.  As far as I see "An opinion is like an asshole and everyone has that."  Smile, hope you are laughing.  I too can give an opinion!  Should I call that a statement....

December 9, 2006 4:26 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

muchicuchi wrote:

I respect your opinion.  It never hurt to ask.  As far as I see "An opinion is like an asshole and everyone has that."  Smile, hope you are laughing.  I too can give an opinion!  Should I call that a statement....

I respect your opinion.  I was stating my opinion back.  But to say that I need to be nice isn't something you need to state.  Some people would say that you were just as much of an ass in your post as I was in mine.

Website | Twitter

December 9, 2006 4:30 am
FlamingWords

FlamingWords

Gearhead

57 posts

Err, excuse me, but what is 41+50?

December 9, 2006 4:31 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

FlamingWords wrote:

Err, excuse me, but what is 41+50?

Website | Twitter

December 9, 2006 4:32 am
FlamingWords

FlamingWords

Gearhead

57 posts

You failed to see the point. If you want, I'll explain.

December 9, 2006 4:34 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

FlamingWords wrote:

You failed to see the point. If you want, I'll explain.

Just because I posted an answer doesn't mean that I didn't get it.  You know, this is only just text on a screen...no emotions...

Website | Twitter

December 9, 2006 4:37 am

muchicuchi

Tinkerer

33 posts

I never knew being nice was such a bad thing.  I thought it was the right thing to do.  My question as silly as it was, was a question that never deserved sarcasm.  Some people like to have fun on others by their insecure tone of words.  Respect is something I try to show others, even if I don't know them.  An answer such as "I don't know", "Contact so and so", "sorry bud", or another non-degrading comment is respect.  BUT! BUT! BUT! to say say "HA! No.  Dumb Question.  Next!"  That was rude.  Shows much sophistication and mannerisms I rarely come across even living here in New York.  and yes... I was offended.  Over and done.  We can go on now as friends... Aw

You got a friend in me
You got a friend in me
Finish if you can the words to the song and laugh a little.

December 9, 2006 4:59 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

muchicuchi wrote:

I never knew being nice was such a bad thing.  I thought it was the right thing to do.  My question as silly as it was, was a question that never deserved sarcasm.  Some people like to have fun on others by their insecure tone of words.  Respect is something I try to show others, even if I don't know them.  An answer such as "I don't know", "Contact so and so", "sorry bud", or another non-degrading comment is respect.  BUT! BUT! BUT! to say say "HA! No.  Dumb Question.  Next!"  That was rude.  Shows much sophistication and mannerisms I rarely come across even living here in New York.  and yes... I was offended.  Over and done.  We can go on now as friends... Aw

You got a friend in me
You got a friend in me
Finish if you can the words to the song and laugh a little.

If you live in New York, I'm quite sure you've dealt with worse.  Trust me, I live in Chicago.

Website | Twitter

December 9, 2006 5:05 am
Strange

Strange

Sky Pirate

from New York, NY
1,026 posts

Yeah, tell me about it. The sounds of the streets here in NY aren't as nice as you're stating.

Anyway, no one should demand anyone to be "good". First, because all people have different meanings and opinions on what's good or bad. For a serial killer, killing is good.

And second, welcome to the Internet, where any weak statements are assassinated and tortured slowly and mercyless wink. You're in a Internet Forum. You should know better. Warbrain's comment was actually pretty suave in comparisson with the usual.

In real life, we don't require to think so much about what words we use to express our feelings because of our facial expressions, tone of voice and body language.
But here in the Internet forums is very different. The closest we get is emoticons.
More thought is required to expose our points in a more effective way that won't be misunderstood by anyone. Those that don't really think about their words get flamed right away.

Anyway, what causes most "fights" and arguments in forums is the reaction that people have towards flaming. Most people take it extremely personal and get very upset and emotional. And that ruins everything. At least that's what I think.

Anyway, I'm drifting off topic now and I feel like I can publish a book by how long this post is, and can be big_smile.

Peace out, brothers and sisters.

December 9, 2006 9:58 am
5genju

5genju

Gearhead

from London
92 posts

Going back to the first post... how to get the damn AZ code in heist 4???

Orange juicer

December 11, 2006 11:05 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » What do I do?

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?