Forums

Does MacHeist have an IRC channel?

MacHeist Forums » The Heist » Does MacHeist have an IRC channel?

kyzu

Tinkerer

14 posts

Just curious, for us nerds and all

June 19, 2011 4:27 am
f16332

f16332

Sky Pirate

1,135 posts

June 19, 2011 4:28 am

kyzu

Tinkerer

14 posts

nah, that isn't IRC.

Would anyone want to manage a #macheist on irc.freenode.com, lots of other official channels are there (like firefox, wikipedia, ubuntu, etc)

June 19, 2011 4:28 pm
izdale

izdale

Sky Pirate

from the U.S.
1,766 posts

There used to be a #macheist at irc.moofspeak.net but I'm not sure if it's still used.

Find deals on Mac apps at Mac App Deals

June 19, 2011 4:37 pm
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

IRC is dead. We used to have one but for, shall we say, certain reasons we discontinued it and Chat was built.

I highly recommend that you do not start your own channel on Freenode and manage it yourself. If we decide to go the IRC route again it will be done through the Directorate and have appropriate management. If you do it independently it muddies the water.

Website | Twitter

June 19, 2011 7:36 pm

kyzu

Tinkerer

14 posts

Why was it discontinued, just curious?

June 19, 2011 8:39 pm
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

kyzu wrote:

Why was it discontinued, just curious?

Problems.

Website | Twitter

June 19, 2011 8:40 pm

kyzu

Tinkerer

14 posts

I hate you Warbrain

btw went to your twitter, you are NOT a "Sexy iPhone user"

June 19, 2011 9:34 pm
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

kyzu wrote:

I hate you Warbrain

btw went to your twitter, you are NOT a "Sexy iPhone user"

Thanks for the lovely comment. Glad that you're so immature that you need to resort to lame personal attacks for no reason. I have no obligation to provide you any information about our problems with IRC and have no desire to discuss it any further.

Website | Twitter

June 19, 2011 10:06 pm

kyzu

Tinkerer

14 posts

It was a joke, relax smile

June 19, 2011 10:15 pm
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

kyzu wrote:

It was a joke, relax smile

Sure sounds like you're backing off.

Website | Twitter

June 19, 2011 10:23 pm

kyzu

Tinkerer

14 posts

I am sad

deep down I think youre cute <3

June 19, 2011 10:49 pm
Swanny14

Swanny14

Automaton Tech

from Somewhere Over the Rainbow...
497 posts

kyzu wrote:

I am sad

There comes a time in every man's life when he should put down the shovel and stop digging.

I'm Such a Twit | My Blog | My Chi.mp
Swanny14 On IRC
Come Visit Us in #Macheist !

June 20, 2011 12:59 am
nfreader

nfreader

Big Game Hunter

638 posts

kyzu wrote:

I am sad

You're playing a dangerous game here, friend.

TL;DR: KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN.

@nfreader | @nfreaderInaction is conspiracy. Report counter behaviour to the moderation team immediately. Cooperation with your moderation team permits full ration reward.

June 20, 2011 1:34 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

Swanny14 wrote:
kyzu wrote:

I am sad

There comes a time in every man's life when he should put down the shovel and stop digging.

I'm waiting for him to hit the lava.

Website | Twitter

June 20, 2011 2:01 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

nfreader wrote:
kyzu wrote:

I am sad

You're playing a dangerous game here, friend.

TL;DR: KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN.

There's plenty of me to go around. Hell, there's even some for Wasgo.

Website | Twitter

June 20, 2011 2:10 am
mikeyfindlay

mikeyfindlay

Sky Pirate

from Northern California
1,091 posts

Warbrain wrote:

Hell, there's even some for Wasgo.

Wow, that's impressive.

MFVISUALS.COM | LAST HONEST TECH BLOG
Gear: 15" MacBook Pro 2012, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Nano 6G

June 25, 2011 6:31 am

Feabesignib

Urchin

from Chad
6 posts

Tests centers are all over the world and largely laptop based. To complement this simulated coaching, students take a lot of trips to many courtrooms and tribunal hearings to determine, firsthand, exactly what their function are going to be within the courtroom setting. Moreover, court clerks are in charge of contacting witnesses, lawyers and litigants and instruct them on when to appear in cour Excellent news, US Govt.)* Students prior academic record and economic assistance evidence. It could, nevertheless, be debated NFL Jerseys that despite the fact that you'll find such laws and acts to guard the environment, if the youngsters are certainly not conscious of them and the advantages of a very good environment, then their function will likely be quite minimal. Defra (2008) suggests that the government recognises the significance of schools and young persons in meeting its carbon reduction commitment. With their involvement inside the implementation of environmental policies as well as a prolonged and repeated interaction together with the natural atmosphere, it may be debated that kids will be conditioned to develop a sense of care for http://www.realnfljerseys2012.com the atmosphere.

So that you can support the engineering students program a profitable career abroad with scholarships, Foreign Academic Consultancy and Coaching (F. Wilkinson, R. McHorney, W. For that reason, in case you are contemplating wholesale inexpensive NFL jerseys sale from China, then it's a beneficial factor. - Quality- obviously, everybody will frequently be as much as top quality. With China, though you might be only gaining items at more affordable prices, they are still made up with class and good quality. Net is one of the very best innovation in data technology as it enables us to reach parts of worlds far away from us. No way more places are far, in order that every opportunities and access are open and probable. A single on the greatest possibilities that you just can get from the net is web based buying malls, from which you possibly can get and order any merchandise that you simply adore. Soccer followers are illustrative than any game, considering that a good deal takes place hence quick during the time soon. Players frequently put on nfl Reebok jerseys" inside the education. The sport is continually evolving too because the fans honestly like comments plus way more watching the sport.

Firstly, if you want to keep your authentic nfl jerseys within a good quality shape as you got it, you have to Mens NFL Jerseys decide the right way for you to wash them. You'd superior wash your jerseys along with Authentic NFL jerseys your hand. It's recommended that the NFL equipment managers to work with non-abrasive, color, duration of detergent to wash the jerseys. The Pittsburgh Steelers have grow to be a single on the most glamorous and glorious teams in the NFL, initially earning that status throughout the 1970s when the group won four Super Bowl titles. Do you understand a person who loves the Pittsburgh Steelers? The Pittsburgh Steelers head in to the 2009 season as the reigning Super Bowl champions. Group spirit is high, so be certain you prepared with all the gear and Pittsburgh Steelers memorabilia to cheer your team to victory. For the full-bodied man all your family members will get an outstanding deal a lot more spacious bathtubs. It tends to become that pretty closely based all around the the life-style with regards to an all in one particular loved ones that is certainly mainly because the purpose a multi functional bathroom renovation or maybe a good number of with the new bathroom installation thereof just isn't at all ach and every single simple and easy. Bathroom suites function American NFL Jerseys are largely not talented advisers.

Students have no one to speak for them in spite with the existence of Student Unions and other Associations. With this arrangement, danger is hanging on the head of Nigeria. When Jakande began to establish public major and secondary schools then he was grossly criticized more than what enemies of progress labeled Poultries due to the structure of these schools. However, significantly more significant than the tendencies are your preference as well as your style. You will find some that you may basically hate whereas there are actually others that will not go nicely together with your dressing. With a jersey that is definitely tight, it'll be revealing a few of the imperfect parts on the <a href=http://hltv.de/forum/member.php?u=74079>cheap nfl jerseysR5V8G3</a>
  physique. Online is amongst the perfect innovation in specifics technologies because it allows us to reach parts of worlds far away from us. No way more locations are far, so that every possibilities and access are open and achievable. 1 from <a href=http://forum.pipni.cz/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11310>cheap nfl jerseysv5v6q3</a>
  the greatest opportunities that you can get from the world wide web is on-line purchasing malls, from which you can easily get and order any products that you simply love

September 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Feabesignib

Urchin

from Chad
6 posts

Certainly, that golf ball stats for you to so are jealous of perfect now are really because of this of a great quantity of strict golf ball function out plans. You have to do not forget an excellent component to golf ball function out plans is honestly receiving top of your head hanging close to. This may very well be practically all golf ball instruction is about. Reebok the state Mens NFL Jerseys manufacturer for the NFL also only have the clothes produced in confident countries. Authentic <a href=http://www.plus2sport.com/phpBB2/post1625001.html>Authentic NFL jerseysP4s4u3</a>
  just produced in Korea or Vietnam, need to your jerseys has any other manufacturing country on the neck tag and includes some or all of the other specifics spoken about sooner, it can be most probable an imitation NFL hat. Are rarely gaining caught out thinking you might be receiving an excellent price, the jerseys are stated in appalling circumstances along with the folks who result in them to turn out to be are poorly taken care of there perform. In any case, it truly is quite troublesome to prove authentic and replica football jerseys replica looks really effective, if not directly comparable for the original. Should you obtain the color a bit dull, could be the first red flag caution. Stimulate their own then to Rui Zhuang's father.

The drawing deadline will stop most people from receiving a likelihood to win so bear in mind to register soon. The immigration officer just after verification will problem an I-94 Arrival/Departure Record that includes a exceptional number.*** Click Right here to Register No cost for the $10,000 Scholarship ***A $10,000 scholarship is provided away at ScholarshipZone. The very first spot for very best brief film will win $5,000, the first location for ideal PSA will win $3,000, and $1,500 for second location brief film and $1,000 for second place perfect PSA. The organization has 9 offices spread all over Maharashtra. In the final eight years, Truth has guided greater than 5000 students for larger education abroad. Bartley, M. (1967): Alcohol and Mortality. In these cases, you might be bound to score poorly, not accomplish as significantly as promised to you and earn somewhat lesser than you otherwise should have earned. Blane, D. Now a days, the player's sweater shall be placed in the sporting regions as integrity for their achievements. Such a garment is believed to become a retired one. The followers more often than not know their preferred players by the sweater quantity used by them.

So, if you certainly prefer to get the NFL jerseys from China, you're able to acquire them from the on the internet stores Nike NFL Jerseys out there over the online world, and you can see that they genuinely useful. Furthermore, you have got no should worry in regards to the shipping charges, when you're living at some far off place. http://realnfljerseysusa.com These web based outlets also provide highly low shipping charges and even cost-free home delivery inside a precise location. In Kombolcha, probably by far the most important factor in predicting and managing farmland soil will be the high-quality of irrigation water becoming put to use. The sampling frequency was in three phases all through the irrigation season. Right here is known as a list of idioms which will boost your verbal and written communication abilities in English, if you ever learn to accommodate them. 2. B2evolution. B2evolution is really a LAMP NFL Jerseys (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) compatible software program package that assists you host your own personal weblog server.

Mortgage servicers/banks can lose a great deal more revenue if your property goes to foreclosure sale. Lenders call for a detailed letter offered by the homeowner to qualify their financial circumstance for brief sale approval. That is why while you decide to do an Short Sale with us, we pair you using a entire team of professionals that all perform with each other to finish your Short Sale. Defra (2007) states that: Kids are the essential to changing societys long-term attitudes to the environment. This idea has been backed by Defra (2007) who part-fund the Eco-schools programme. It could be debated that this technologies has offered a brand new opportunity for childrens participation in Mens NFL Jerseys environmental matters. Allowed to buy football jerseys line. Reebok NFL jerseys will be available in shops football jerseys wholesale. Expand your search for genuine! Have a high quality understanding of content material management in all sectors from the concept. The size of NFL jersey that one particular must go for need to be the a single that they would ordinarily put on on their day-to-day lives. These contain obligatory bottles of booze, gift vouchers, <a href=http://www.make-money-online-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=317881&mode=threaded>NFL JerseysJ4N6i7</a>
  as well as the even much less meaningfu. Its not a simple job to purchase these accessories you should be cautious in picking out these

September 21, 2012 3:07 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Heist » Does MacHeist have an IRC channel?

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?