Forums

So....when is the 'official' Macheist?

MacHeist Forums » The Heist » So....when is the 'official' Macheist?
knelson

knelson

Gearhead

78 posts

Alright, so there was a supposed heist when we were brought the IOS/IPHONE heist. 

We have been promised over and over again that a heist is in the works, yet nothing has been shown.  We were told that the last heist was an extra heist and the official one is to come.

So, I ask....WHEN is the official Macheist 4 coming?

August 26, 2011 2:41 am
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

from Nashville
2,752 posts

Simmer down now. You have no idea how much work goes into the heists here.

avatar is from Penfield & Jasper, 1954

August 26, 2011 2:52 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

blue_fireball_eater wrote:

Simmer down now. You have no idea how much work goes into the heists here.

Yeah, cause people have to work and...stuff.

Website | Twitter

August 26, 2011 4:14 am
knelson

knelson

Gearhead

78 posts

I feel like I have the right to be upset.  But then again, go ahead and delete my account if you desire Mods.  You have done nothing but give us promise after promise after empty promise. 

GOOD BYE MACHEIST!  GOOD LUCK SCREWING OTHERS OVER!

August 26, 2011 5:35 am
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

from Nashville
2,752 posts

Nice attitude. Why exactly do they owe you anything, again? Did you preorder the bundle? If so, where do I sign up?

Edit: Now I remember where I saw knelson before: http://macheist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=18062

August 26, 2011 6:11 am
JPDyson

JPDyson

3,580 posts

You'll know when it's going to start by the fact that it has started.

PM me | Twitter

August 26, 2011 12:46 pm
mikeyfindlay

mikeyfindlay

Sky Pirate

from Northern California
1,091 posts

Nice attitude. Why exactly do they owe you anything, again? Did you preorder the bundle? If so, where do I sign up?

Edit: Now I remember where I saw knelson before: http://macheist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=18062

I agree, plus most of the mods are just mods, not contributors to the creation of the heists themselves. So yelling at the mods about not bringing out MacHeist 4 is like yelling at AppleCare phone support people about Apple not bringing out the iPhone 5 yet.

If anything, we should be thanking the mods for keeping these forums under control during the long haul between MacHeist 3 and the ever elusive MacHeist 4...

MFVISUALS.COM | LAST HONEST TECH BLOG
Gear: 15" MacBook Pro 2012, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Nano 6G

August 26, 2011 5:29 pm
johnred

johnred

Directorate

1,869 posts

Now I remember where I saw knelson before: http://macheist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=18062

Ah, right, it's the "challenge" person again.

John Casasanta
MacHeist Director
tap tap tap chief

August 28, 2011 4:36 am
JPDyson

JPDyson

3,580 posts

mikeyfindlay wrote:

I agree, plus most of the mods are just mods, not contributors to the creation of the heists themselves. So yelling at the mods about not bringing out MacHeist 4 is like yelling at AppleCare phone support people about Apple not bringing out the iPhone 5 yet.

If anything, we should be thanking the mods for keeping these forums under control during the long haul between MacHeist 3 and the ever elusive MacHeist 4...

Aww, shucks...

PM me | Twitter

August 29, 2011 1:38 pm
MacGizmo

MacGizmo

Automaton Tech

from In your closet
318 posts

Would one of you lazy f#$&ing @zzhole beotch mods or site owners please tell me when the economy will get better? You OWE ME THIS INFORMATION, damn you! And pleaz sendz me a new car, yo!

The Graphic Mac for all things Apple, Adobe, Design and the Internet.

August 30, 2011 2:30 am
columkil

columkil

Tinkerer

from Scotland
11 posts

Knelson ... you do not represent the majority ... you're a knob. Take your whiny, whinge-face and go and boil it it under the fires of contempt we feel for you ... just saying ...

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music

September 16, 2012 11:53 am
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

from Nashville
2,752 posts

LMAO. He hasn't posted in over a year, so I think we can let rest.

September 16, 2012 12:46 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Heist » So....when is the 'official' Macheist?

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?