Forums

★ RapidWeaver

MacHeist Forums » The Apps » ★ RapidWeaver
moviegod

moviegod

Automaton Tech

from Germany
188 posts

Please don't post short URLs on the forum. There's really no reason to do so other than hiding where the link is going.

DropBox Referral: 2.25GB free backup space

March 26, 2010 11:17 am
jfm429

jfm429

Sky Pirate

from Behind You
2,196 posts

moviegod wrote:

Please don't post short URLs on the forum. There's really no reason to do so other than hiding where the link is going.

Actually there's no real reason not to, specifically because long URLs are very ugly on the forum.  I agree, though, that they should never be used to hide affiliate links and such unless it's clearly stated what it is.  In most cases if someone posts a short URL that is bad (say it leads to a site that wants to take your money), then a member will usually report it within a few minutes.

(I'm kind of kidding about that link btw.  tongue)

NovaStorm Software || @NovaStormSW || @jfm429 || Dropbox + Extra Storage

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind."
- Alan Kay, inventor of Object-Oriented programming

March 26, 2010 2:33 pm
adster

adster

Tinkerer

from Los Angeles, CA
13 posts

So I bought RapidWeaver in the nanoBundle, and a few weeks ago version 5.0 was announced, as well as announcing it was going to be a paid upgrade.

Any idea on if us MacHeisters would get the upgrade since the license is, oh say 2 months old?

May 20, 2010 8:43 am
cianmm

cianmm

Automaton Tech

from Dublin, Ireland
408 posts

adster wrote:

So I bought RapidWeaver in the nanoBundle, and a few weeks ago version 5.0 was announced, as well as announcing it was going to be a paid upgrade.

Any idea on if us MacHeisters would get the upgrade since the license is, oh say 2 months old?

As they said, while it was announced, it won't actually be out for a good long while, I suspect. I doubt we will get a free upgrade, but that is a risk you take with a bundle.

Here comes my fourth season of MacHeist!

May 20, 2010 9:38 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

A nice little HOT DEAL! - 50% OFF off EVERYTHING at seyDesign!!
(the very best in RapidWeaver themes!)

http://thurly.net/owc
use Coupon Code:  summerbreak2010
Expires:  June 21st (23:59 EST)

(aff. link)

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

June 14, 2010 8:55 pm
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Heads-up!

Some good deals on RapidWeaver add-ons right here >>  http://thurly.net/pr6

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

July 3, 2010 4:20 pm
matthew95

matthew95

Gearhead

73 posts

Has anyone bought some interesting plug-ins for RapidWeaver?

I had purchased, 'Collage 2' & 'Slider'. And I must say they are wonderful with the 'Havnt It theme.'

August 10, 2010 11:06 pm
Nik

Nik

Tinkerer

from Brighton, UK
19 posts

adster wrote:

HI there

Nik from Realmac here. The grace period for RapidWeaver 5 upgrades has not been set yet - it'll be announced when RapidWeaver 5 ships. It's highly unlikely to go back as far as the macHeist nano bundle, however.

The pricing for RapidWeaver 5.0 hasn't been set, but all MacHeist users will (of course) be eligible for upgrade pricing when it launches. Currently an upgrade costs $30 (to v4) and pricing will be in that region for 5 also.

Sorry I can't be more specific - we're working to get 5.0 out and as soon as we've got more to announce we'll be letting folks know about the news smile

Cheers

-N

Follow me on Twitter ~ Blog

August 20, 2010 9:36 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

For RapidWeaver users...
I thought I would share a few VERY COOL things!!

Check these out and get 'em,
cuz these add REALLY POWERFUL functions / features to RapidWeaver-built websites!

Image Mapper Stack
Facebook Stacks
MegaGlider Stack
ThemeFlood Stacks (Note: Some are FREE here too!)
El Wink-O Stack (Note: And more INCREDIBLY COOL stacks on this site!)

Okay, there we go - some of the latest and GREATEST add-ons for Your RapidWeaver!

September 11, 2010 5:59 pm
madiba

madiba

Tinkerer

39 posts

Great list!

"I wish my first word as a child was "quote", so that just before I die i could say "unquote".

September 17, 2010 2:44 pm
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Here's something REALLY cool!!

A BRAND NEW Stack over at www.ElStacko.com called > EL-Box-O
And the Announcement for it >>  CLICK HERE

As well, if you take a REALLY good peek at the Announcement, then you'll also find a Birthday Special COUPON CODE for 35% OFF of EVERYTHING at the Store!!!

OK - I'm heading over to buy the NEW & COOL EL-Box-O Stack with the SUPER COUPON CODE!
tongue

September 17, 2010 11:53 pm

xpresshred

Urchin

1 posts

thanks for sharing the information here,i was not aware of it before...

May 27, 2011 1:37 pm
catorgersen

catorgersen

Urchin

8 posts

Love Rapidweaver, and always looking for new stuff to use with it.

June 18, 2011 9:46 pm
f16332

f16332

Sky Pirate

1,135 posts

And its you resurrecting again.

DropBox Referral: 2.25GB FreeSpace

June 18, 2011 10:14 pm
theonelikeme

theonelikeme

Gearhead

from India
96 posts

f16332 wrote:

And its you resurrecting again.

And it's not even Easter. or rapture?

whatever.. no zombies

June 19, 2011 4:11 am

hirecrishecom

Urchin

1 posts

The RapidWeaver 3rd party developers have created some VERY SPECIAL
deals for MacHeisters! Check out the various HOT DEALS! in this section
of the MacHeist forums.

hire eCommerce Programmers , ecommerce development companyPHP Development Company

November 29, 2011 8:41 am
LaurentR

LaurentR

Sky Pirate

from Paris / France
1,631 posts

November 29, 2011 10:19 am
MacHeist Forums » The Apps » ★ RapidWeaver

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?