Forums

New 0.99 bundle 1 day only

MacHeist Forums » Deals Around the Web » New 0.99 bundle 1 day only
Sulcalibur

Sulcalibur

Automaton Tech

from London, United Kingdom
365 posts

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but be quick, just a few hours left.

zeroninetynine.com

Nuggit Express
Nuggit Express is quick, powerful and efficient text editor. It brings a clean and efficient interface to text editing tasks without compromising on the tools.

Original price $9.99
Get it Now for $0.99

MacCleanse
MacCleanse is a powerful app to purify your system and reclaim hard disk space. In only seconds, it performs over fifty tasks - no need to do them manually anymore!

Original price $7.99
Get it Now for $0.99

Color Splash Studio
The most powerful, comprehensive and intuitive app to create amazing images with selective colors. No other app offers the same.

Original price $4.99
Get it Now for $0.99

ScreenFloat
ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots that float above all windows so that content you capture with it is always visible to you, no matter what app you are in.

Original price $7.99
Get it Now for $0.99

Home Inventory
Home Inventory is the full-featured, easy to use application for keeping track of your possessions. Use it for insurance purposes, to get organized your collections.

Original price $14.99
Get it Now for $0.99

MacPilot
Scared of the terminal or can't be bothered to remember those commands to customize your system the way you want? MacPilot is your digital savior.

Original price $19.99
Get it Now for $0.99

Cinch
Cinch gives you simple, mouse or trackpad-driven window management by defining the left, right, and top edges of your screen as 'hot zones'.

Original price $6.99
Get it Now for $0.99

PhotoSketcher
PhotoSketcher is a fantastic app to effortlessly turn your digital photo into an artistic pencil sketch. Just drag and drop your photo!

Original price $9.99
Get it Now for $0.99

Space Gremlin
Space Gremlin is a simple app to help you clean up your hard drive and recover wasted space. Delete all unwanted gremlins eating up space!

Original price $3.99
Get it Now for $0.99

Fun Greetings
Fun Greetings is there to help you print your own beautiful Photo Greetings Cards for holidays and events with the help of fun and easy 1-Click styles!

Original price $9.99
Get it Now for $0.99

VisualDiffer
VisualDiffer lets you compare your folders from fast "compare only date and size" to the fine-grained byte-by-byte - all in color! Quick and reliable results!

Original price $3.99
Get it Now for $0.99

Funtastic Photos
The fun & easy way to edit, print and share photos on your Mac. An easy to use interface that enables anyone to produce photo effects like a professional.

Original price $34.99
Get it Now for $0.99

You should Follow me at - Sulcalibur cool
Dropbox - The best online backup tool. Use this link to get EXTRA space added to your FREE account!
You know it makes sense wink

January 12, 2012 4:26 pm
Sulcalibur

Sulcalibur

Automaton Tech

from London, United Kingdom
365 posts

Personally, nothing I can be even bothered to spend 69p on :S Oh well.

You should Follow me at - Sulcalibur cool
Dropbox - The best online backup tool. Use this link to get EXTRA space added to your FREE account!
You know it makes sense wink

January 12, 2012 4:29 pm
3styler

3styler

Automaton Tech

326 posts

I grabbed four of them:

NuggitExpress - Didn't need it but I'm a sucker for editors and @ 69p was worth a punt.

Color Splash Studio - One of those apps thats useful once in a while, when you cba to open up Pixelmator.

VisualDiffer - Cheap version Kaleidoscope - awful icon but the app works well.

Space Gremlin - Probably the best buy, very useful being able to visualise where your space is going.

Active Bundles: None - Sad Panda Face

January 12, 2012 7:44 pm
theonelikeme

theonelikeme

Gearhead

from India
96 posts

bought VisualDiffer & Home Inventory

January 13, 2012 3:34 am
painttheskygrey

painttheskygrey

Automaton Tech

from Atlanta
201 posts

Got in on Nuggit and Color Splash Studio before the prices changed. Thanks!

January 13, 2012 5:45 am
MacHeist Forums » Deals Around the Web » New 0.99 bundle 1 day only

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?