Forums

MacBundlePro

j3snyder

j3snyder

Big Game Hunter

from Yerington, NV
978 posts

i wil;l probably end up getting this just to support the organizer.  You have done an excellent job listening to feedback and responding.

Referrals for your consideration:
Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE1N … src=global

October 17, 2010 8:03 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

jdhoss wrote:

I have now received verification from 3 of the participating developers and have posted the bundle on BundleSite.com

Thanks jdhoss ...Thank you very much.

October 17, 2010 8:31 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

j3snyder wrote:

i wil;l probably end up getting this just to support the organizer.  You have done an excellent job listening to feedback and responding.

Yes, the customer support is very important. Thanks for your comment

October 17, 2010 8:33 pm
paradime

paradime

Automaton Tech

470 posts

What bothers me is that macbundlepro doesn't really add anything to this community and the forums here. All 70 posts are in this thread and, to me, is very self-seeking. If you want our support, give back and get involved.

Ultimately, I'm going to pass on the "Nano Bundle" since none of the apps are even remotely interesting. I like price point but the apps don't really stand out. Maybe the full bundle will have better apps.

Man is a genius when he is dreaming.
- Akira Kurosawa

October 17, 2010 8:36 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

paradime wrote:

What bothers me is that macbundlepro doesn't really add anything to this community and the forums here. All 70 posts are in this thread and, to me, is very self-seeking. If you want our support, give back and get involved.

Ultimately, I'm going to pass on the "Nano Bundle" since none of the apps are even remotely interesting. I like price point but the apps don't really stand out. Maybe the full bundle will have better apps.

@paradime you are absolutely right, but lately I have a lot of important exams and I'm also contacting many developers for applications very popular. I'm working hard to put some important applications on the next bundle.

October 17, 2010 9:03 pm
JackV

JackV

Sky Pirate

from Germany
1,072 posts

paradime wrote:

What bothers me is that macbundlepro doesn't really add anything to this community and the forums here. All 70 posts are in this thread and, to me, is very self-seeking. If you want our support, give back and get involved.

Well, what we actually do here is provide him with feedback to help him make this bundle a success. I enjoy doing things like that from time to time (I emailed him feedback). He has probably a lot of things going on and when the bundle with hopefully great apps inside, he might take the chance to participate in the community a little more.

We´ll see how everything turns out, but I prefer a more supporting approach.

I write about Juice on Entsafter.co

October 17, 2010 9:05 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

JackV wrote:
paradime wrote:

What bothers me is that macbundlepro doesn't really add anything to this community and the forums here. All 70 posts are in this thread and, to me, is very self-seeking. If you want our support, give back and get involved.

Well, what we actually do here is provide him with feedback to help him make this bundle a success. I enjoy doing things like that from time to time (I emailed him feedback). He has probably a lot of things going on and when the bundle with hopefully great apps inside, he might take the chance to participate in the community a little more.

We´ll see how everything turns out, but I prefer a more supporting approach.

Thanks JackV...can count on me. thanks again.

October 17, 2010 9:10 pm
darkid

darkid

Automaton Tech

419 posts

@macbundlepro... please delete a couple of those posts and merely give a general post saying,
"If you have already purchased a copy of TextToPix, you can send your PayPal transaction ID to info@macbundlepro.com for a refund".
Else it looks like spam...

“Excuse me, I need to soak my brain in acid now.”
“I took Craft Disturbing Mental Image as my feat last level.”
“Maybe my ears, too.”
—Order of the Stick

October 17, 2010 10:58 pm
paradime

paradime

Automaton Tech

470 posts

JackV wrote:

he might take the chance to participate in the community a little more.

Honestly, it's looking a lot like constant spamming and that's the difference between people who participate and those who don't.

darkid wrote:

Else it looks like spam...

It is spam! wink

Man is a genius when he is dreaming.
- Akira Kurosawa

October 17, 2010 11:36 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

@ darkid @paradime
Yeah, I know it sounds kind of spam through the eyes of an external, it's true .. but I reply to everyone because it's my duty reply and clarify everything about the bundle. Thanks for telling me anyway, I'll be more careful how I write.

Will keep you all updated on new applications to be included in the big bundle...Thanks Again

October 17, 2010 11:57 pm
darkid

darkid

Automaton Tech

419 posts

It's just... saying the *exact* same thing to more then one person... in a row... is a little spammy.

“Excuse me, I need to soak my brain in acid now.”
“I took Craft Disturbing Mental Image as my feat last level.”
“Maybe my ears, too.”
—Order of the Stick

October 18, 2010 12:12 am
rampancy

rampancy

Moderator

from Denial.
3,889 posts

A couple of tips:

a) I understand that English is not your first language. Hire or partner up with someone who speaks English as their first language. I'm going to make it a point to keep bugging you about this until you do.

b) If you're going to reply to multiple people, post one reply and then edit your post to include other replies from other people. Otherwise you will come across as spamming.

c) For people on his case about not contributing anything - wait until the next MH event comes up. He'll get plenty of opportunity to contribute then.

PS: I bought your "nano bundle". I hope you'll make good use of the good will you've been building for yourself here, and that you won't recklessly squander it the way Augusto did with MacWeed/MacFriendly.

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

October 18, 2010 2:08 am
leogodoy

leogodoy

Tinkerer

from Sao Paulo
40 posts

Well, since this is the first bundle I buy, I hope the experience is on par with my expectations (i.e. = discovering nice software for a low fee).

Cheers,
Leo

EDIT: I'm having a hard time making iPliz to work, even the serial is shown as invalid.

October 18, 2010 3:01 am
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

Moderator

from Nashville
2,764 posts

macbundlepro wrote:

@ darkid @paradime
Yeah, I know it sounds kind of spam through the eyes of an external, it's true .. but I reply to everyone because it's my duty reply and clarify everything about the bundle. Thanks for telling me anyway, I'll be more careful how I write.

Will keep you all updated on new applications to be included in the big bundle...Thanks Again

It would serve you well to learn how to use the forum. We have support for BBcode built in so you can do nifty things such as quote other posts. For example:



user1 wrote:

I don't like pizza.

user1 wrote:

Most pizza sucks, but sausage is ok.

user1 wrote:

No way, only anchovies for me.

[my reply to all three at once instead of separate posts]
Well why dont you all pick your own ^%#@ pizzas and quit complaining about mine!

avatar is from Penfield & Jasper, 1954

October 18, 2010 3:17 am
madiba

madiba

Tinkerer

39 posts

Seriously impressed by the way things have turn around in this thread. The way the MacHeist community is now supporting and pushing for this bundle to be a success, is really endearing.

"I wish my first word as a child was "quote", so that just before I die i could say "unquote".

October 18, 2010 10:23 am
buschi

buschi

Tinkerer

20 posts

Wupper wrote:

I
Registrant:
GIUSEPPE GALULLO
Via Buschi 23
Milano, Milan 20131
Italy

Sorry for OT, but can you please take a picture of a street sign with "Via Buschi" for me? Would be soo coool!
(and perhaps you can tell me whats "buschi" means in italian :-P)

:-D

October 18, 2010 11:11 am
Werty

Werty

Automaton Tech

172 posts

buschi wrote:
Wupper wrote:

I
Registrant:
GIUSEPPE GALULLO
Via Buschi 23
Milano, Milan 20131
Italy

Sorry for OT, but can you please take a picture of a street sign with "Via Buschi" for me? Would be soo coool!
(and perhaps you can tell me whats "buschi" means in italian :-P)

Buschi is just a surname, it doesn't mean anything ^^

Dropbox Referral: get 2,25GB instead of 2GB for free.

If you find any English error in my posts, be so kind to let me know.
I'm not a native speaker and I'm still learning smile

October 18, 2010 1:04 pm
kudioske

kudioske

Big Game Hunter

from Buffalo, MN
960 posts

rampancy wrote:

I hope you'll make good use of the good will you've been building for yourself here, and that you won't recklessly squander it the way Augusto did with MacWeed/MacFriendly.

@macbundlepro - I'd like to encourage you to take those words seriously. The MacHeist community is now trying to help you by giving you good advice. They will continue to support your efforts, as long as you do things in a professional way (this means doing business within accepted norms), and as long as you produce high quality.

rampancy is giving you a good warning. Even though this community is being supportive right now, it will stop being supportive if you stop being professional, or if you don't produce high quality.

You've worked hard to turn a difficult situation around. Continuing to go this direction would be a good idea.

Haste makes heist

October 18, 2010 2:31 pm
zdlo

zdlo

Automaton Tech

from San Francisco
258 posts

I've bought the Nano Bundle and I'm happy about it.

There's one thing though;

Is it "MacbundlePro" or "MacBundlePro"? Either would be OK (remember "MacHeist nanoBundle"), however, it would look as a brand ONLY IF the logo and the header are the same. So someone should change the header, or the logo.

Join Dropbox free with this link, and earn 500 MB bonus space to your 2 GB free limit!

October 18, 2010 6:27 pm
mikeyfindlay

mikeyfindlay

Sky Pirate

from Northern California
1,091 posts

blue_fireball_eater wrote:

It would serve you well to learn how to use the forum. We have support for BBcode built in so you can do nifty things such as quote other posts. For example:

I agree, though sometimes I find myself doing the "@username" thing just because i've already clicked "Reply" instead of "Quote" and don't want to add the bbcode to make the change. But I agree if he is replying to multiple users, your method would be the most elegant one. wink

MFVISUALS.COM | LAST HONEST TECH BLOG
Gear: 15" MacBook Pro 2012, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Nano 6G

October 18, 2010 9:43 pm
macbundlepro

macbundlepro

Gearhead

76 posts

@ darkid @rampancy, @blue_fireball_eater, @leogodoy, @Madiba, @Werty, @kudioske, @zdlo and @buschi(really great!)

Thanks for your advice and your support. I would never have imagined to get so much support from people.
Thanks guys, really thanks.




@zdlo
The logo will Macbundlepro and the rest will change as soon as possible. However gladly accept tips
Thanks for reminding me.

October 18, 2010 10:05 pm
mgrego2

mgrego2

Automaton Tech

281 posts

For those who have purchased this bundle, what's the verdict? I'm still on the fence because none of the apps are ultra compelling. iPliz looks interesting but how practical is it?

http://mgrego2.wordpress.com/

DropBox Goodness

October 27, 2010 3:00 pm
j3snyder

j3snyder

Big Game Hunter

from Yerington, NV
978 posts

I purchased the bundle.  Most of the apps are not real polished in the UI department.  I will find the whois app useful, and am having fun trying to learn postworkshop - planning on making an album for the in-laws Christmas present.  I have not gotten into using or testing ipliz, but I only work on my macbook, so not a lot of use.  May test it in my office.

The PWS makes it worthwhile to me, kind of a hobby program to waste time on.  10 dollars is worth it to me for this app alone, though I doubt i will use it very seriously.

Got my licenses right away, you can download the software from the same window you purchase in.  One program you have to purchase through the dev site (using a coupon).  The email with licenses isn't pretty, but they all worked instantly.

I love that the apps are not more of the same we get from other bundles.  The only app i have a substitute for is punakea, I choose to use yep/fresh.

So far, an excellent experience with macbundlepro.


Addendum:  I was not paid to give a good review, but I sure wouldn't mind one, say in the amount of 9.90 *wink wink*.  in all seriousness, worth it for me (i did not buy the applecious bundle for 10 usd because it had repeat apps, so i'm not just a bundle collector).

Referrals for your consideration:
Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE1N … src=global

October 27, 2010 11:51 pm
PowerZ

PowerZ

Big Game Hunter

625 posts

Well, I ordered the NanoBundle on 10/31 via PayPal using an eCheck.  I received notice from PayPal on 11/3 that the eCheck cleared.  On 11/5, having not heard from MacBundle Pro, I emailed them and late that evening, I received a refund with no explanation.  I again, I emailed MacBundle Pro asking why I received a refund instead of the bundle I wanted.

I am very disappointed and wonder about this company's ethics.

Go Orange

Get an extra 250MB for both of us by signing up with my Dropbox referral link!

November 7, 2010 9:22 pm
ChckyMickey

ChckyMickey

Gearhead

77 posts

Similar experience here.

Paid with paypal …. and got nothing.
Messaged "Rustler" Oct. 18, 2010 for help  … NO response, ever. sad


Emailed and got response:
**************************************************
The transaction ID sent is incorrect.
It does not appear in the transactions completed.

Check and resubmit your PayPal transaction ID.
ID: ********************** (is incorrect)

Thanks
Giuseppe Galullo
************************************************


After a couple of emails and sending screen captures from my paypal account as proof that money was sent and received, I received my licenses without any comment.

???  sad

Let others take their own way, and I take my one.              - Japanese proverb

November 7, 2010 10:34 pm
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

Moderator

from Nashville
2,764 posts

I really love the intro video on the website. Especially the part with the girl using the Freaking Huge PC™ laptop.

avatar is from Penfield & Jasper, 1954

November 8, 2010 1:56 am
mikeyfindlay

mikeyfindlay

Sky Pirate

from Northern California
1,091 posts

blue_fireball_eater wrote:

I really love the intro video on the website. Especially the part with the girl using the Freaking Huge PC™ laptop.

If you ask me, that video seems completely unnecessary.

MFVISUALS.COM | LAST HONEST TECH BLOG
Gear: 15" MacBook Pro 2012, iPad Air, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Nano 6G

November 8, 2010 2:39 am
PowerZ

PowerZ

Big Game Hunter

625 posts

ChckyMickey wrote:

Similar experience here.

Paid with paypal …. and got nothing.
Messaged "Rustler" Oct. 18, 2010 for help  … NO response, ever. sad


Emailed and got response:
**************************************************
The transaction ID sent is incorrect.
It does not appear in the transactions completed.

Check and resubmit your PayPal transaction ID.
ID: ********************** (is incorrect)

Thanks
Giuseppe Galullo
************************************************


After a couple of emails and sending screen captures from my paypal account as proof that money was sent and received, I received my licenses without any comment.

???  sad

At least you received the licenses...........

Go Orange

Get an extra 250MB for both of us by signing up with my Dropbox referral link!

November 8, 2010 2:48 am
jfm429

jfm429

Sky Pirate

from Behind You
2,196 posts

blue_fireball_eater wrote:

I really love the intro video on the website. Especially the part with the girl using the Freaking Huge PC™ laptop.

That's actually a Wallstreet PowerBook from way back in the G3 era.  wink

http://cl.ly/39ci/content
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/WallstreetII.jpg

NovaStorm Software || @NovaStormSW || @jfm429 || Dropbox + Extra Storage

"I invented the term Object-Oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++ in mind."
- Alan Kay, inventor of Object-Oriented programming

November 8, 2010 3:04 am
blue_fireball_eater

blue_fireball_eater

Moderator

from Nashville
2,764 posts

jfm429 wrote:
blue_fireball_eater wrote:

I really love the intro video on the website. Especially the part with the girl using the Freaking Huge PC™ laptop.

That's actually a Wallstreet PowerBook from way back in the G3 era.  wink

http://cl.ly/39ci/content
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … reetII.jpg

Good spot. That is before my time in the mac world. My first mac was a PowerBook G4. Looks like I didn't miss much...

avatar is from Penfield & Jasper, 1954

November 8, 2010 4:14 am
mauko

mauko

Automaton Tech

219 posts

I still love my "Pismo"... looks like the "wallstreet" but was the first one with firewire...

There is NO signature, do you see a signature?

November 8, 2010 6:41 am
pokari

pokari

Automaton Tech

from Here
142 posts

mauko wrote:

I still love my "Pismo"... looks like the "wallstreet" but was the first one with firewire...

Me too.. even though it is getting a little long in the tooth now.

November 11, 2010 3:40 pm
PowerZ

PowerZ

Big Game Hunter

625 posts

If you buy NanoBundle 2, will you really receive the licenses or will you just receive a refund?  Then if you ask why, will you EVER receive a response?

Go Orange

Get an extra 250MB for both of us by signing up with my Dropbox referral link!

November 14, 2010 4:11 pm

mibam

Tinkerer

10 posts

With the first bundle - i got all my serials. So if there is a problem - i can't see it.

But every-body-soul-spirit knows - problems are rising with conciousness . . .

November 14, 2010 9:14 pm
PowerZ

PowerZ

Big Game Hunter

625 posts

@ mibam - I was referring to this post I made preciously.

PowerZ wrote:

Well, I ordered the NanoBundle on 10/31 via PayPal using an eCheck.  I received notice from PayPal on 11/3 that the eCheck cleared.  On 11/5, having not heard from MacBundle Pro, I emailed them and late that evening, I received a refund with no explanation.  I again, I emailed MacBundle Pro asking why I received a refund instead of the bundle I wanted.

I am very disappointed and wonder about this company's ethics.

Go Orange

Get an extra 250MB for both of us by signing up with my Dropbox referral link!

November 14, 2010 9:48 pm
ChckyMickey

ChckyMickey

Gearhead

77 posts

btw  ....  don't you think, that anybody cares ...   
I sent a message to Rusler ...  Oct. 18, 2010
NOTHING  .....  never got any respond ...... 

???

Let others take their own way, and I take my one.              - Japanese proverb

November 14, 2010 10:26 pm
Sulcalibur

Sulcalibur

Automaton Tech

from London, United Kingdom
367 posts

Anyone have any idea what the other apps could be?

http://img.skitch.com/20101115-kd3jd138peucf858ckrq9ranes.preview.jpgClick for large view - Uploaded with Skitch

You should Follow me at - Sulcalibur cool
You know it makes sense wink

November 15, 2010 9:45 am
darkid

darkid

Automaton Tech

419 posts

There's a chat window on the site, note the blue bar at left, if you feel like chatting with them you can do it with that, I'm in conversation as of writing, noting on a few more issues.

“Excuse me, I need to soak my brain in acid now.”
“I took Craft Disturbing Mental Image as my feat last level.”
“Maybe my ears, too.”
—Order of the Stick

November 15, 2010 11:42 am
PowerZ

PowerZ

Big Game Hunter

625 posts

@ darkid - Thanks for pointing that out.

Here is my conversation:

>Why was my money refunded for NanoBundle 1 instead of receiving the bundle? I purchased it in time.
macbundlepro : Dear Customer, How did you pay?
macbundlepro : We remember that payment must be completed before the end of the bundle.
macbundlepro : The payments in pending aren't considered as made, because we don't have the security to receive the amount and then we can't send the license before. Thank you for contacting us.
>No where does it state that on your site. PayPal is a secure way to conclude transactions. Other businesses honor those payments.
macbundlepro : The problem is that our system which processes the payments can not deliver the licenses if the transaction is completed. We are truly sorry for the issue.
>Again, that "special" situation is not documented for your clients.
>You set a date to end your promotion and did not honor it.
>Then when you refunded the money there was no communication even after i emailed.
macbundlepro : Dear Customer, You are right perfectly, we will call PayPal and ask about the reliability of e-check before their delivery.
macbundlepro : But we can not send the licenses because they aren't longer in our possession. We will try to cope with what happened to you for a better sale's future. We apologize for the misunderstanding, but we can not help you at this time.
macbundlepro : Please accept our apologies.

Less than a minute after that, the chat window displays this:

Our live support feature is currently offline. Please try again later.





Buyer beware

Go Orange

Get an extra 250MB for both of us by signing up with my Dropbox referral link!

November 15, 2010 12:19 pm
izdale

izdale

Sky Pirate

from the U.S.
1,768 posts

Sulcalibur wrote:

Anyone have any idea what the other apps could be?

http://img.skitch.com/20101115-kd3jd138 … review.jpgClick for large view - Uploaded with Skitch

The 3rd one looks like TranslateIt! box icon and the 4th is Inpaint.

Find deals on Mac apps at Mac App Deals

November 15, 2010 3:32 pm
Sulcalibur

Sulcalibur

Automaton Tech

from London, United Kingdom
367 posts

izdale wrote:
Sulcalibur wrote:

Anyone have any idea what the other apps could be?

http://img.skitch.com/20101115-kd3jd138 … review.jpgClick for large view - Uploaded with Skitch

The 3rd one looks like TranslateIt! box icon and the 4th is Inpaint.

Cool! smile Well done Sherlock tongue

You should Follow me at - Sulcalibur cool
You know it makes sense wink

November 15, 2010 3:44 pm
ChckyMickey

ChckyMickey

Gearhead

77 posts

Cool! smile Well done Sherlock tongue

What is cool about that site??? sad

PowerZ wrote:
Why was my money refunded for NanoBundle 1 instead of receiving the bundle? I purchased it in time.
macbundlepro : Dear Customer, How did you pay?
macbundlepro : We remember that payment must be completed before the end of the bundle.
macbundlepro : The payments in pending aren't considered as made, because we don't have the security to receive the amount and then we can't send the license before. Thank you for contacting us.
>No where does it state that on your site. PayPal is a secure way to conclude transactions. Other businesses honor those payments.
macbundlepro : The problem is that our system which processes the payments can not deliver the licenses if the transaction is completed. We are truly sorry for the issue.
>Again, that "special" situation is not documented for your clients.
>You set a date to end your promotion and did not honor it.
>Then when you refunded the money there was no communication even after i emailed.
macbundlepro : Dear Customer, You are right perfectly, we will call PayPal and ask about the reliability of e-check before their delivery.
macbundlepro : But we can not send the licenses because they aren't longer in our possession. We will try to cope with what happened to you for a better sale's future. We apologize for the misunderstanding, but we can not help you at this time.
macbundlepro : Please accept our apologies.

Less than a minute after that, the chat window displays this:

Our live support feature is currently offline. Please try again later.

I had to sent several emails to get my licenses .... and btw .... rustler did Not answer my message, jet.

BAD PEOPLE ....  sad   sad

Let others take their own way, and I take my one.              - Japanese proverb

November 18, 2010 9:32 pm
j3snyder

j3snyder

Big Game Hunter

from Yerington, NV
978 posts

A bigger bundle is up now, but pretty horrendous for 20 dollars. 

Air radar
in paint
translate it
packet stream
mac hider
manpower
dvd snap

www.macbundlepro.com

Referrals for your consideration:
Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE1N … src=global

December 1, 2010 5:57 am
mackell

mackell

Automaton Tech

from Sweden
111 posts

Look good for 20 dollars
Will take a look at in Paint and then, maybe...

Dropbox - up to 11 GB free (students get more)
Start today -  use this link and sign up for a free account, incl bonus.
Then put on another 1 GB by go here and continue here

December 1, 2010 6:13 am
f1ght4fun

f1ght4fun

Gearhead

88 posts

Pretty cool bundle for such price. Bravo!

December 1, 2010 10:15 am
jdhoss

jdhoss

Big Game Hunter

from Minnesota
963 posts

How is the experience this time around?

Any issues with getting licenses?

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. - Benjamin Disraeli
BundleSite.com
Twitter
JD's Complete MacHeist Desktop Wallpaper Collection

December 3, 2010 5:00 am

sh0x

Urchin

1 posts

I paid 04/28/11 and haven't got any answer back till now.
Since I am impatient and was scared to have fallen for a fraud, I sent 4 emails. The first two days ago and the other ones today.

I hope I will hear back soon from them. Otherwise I will be really pissed.
I haven't read all the thread - but seems this person is not that professional.

I wouldn't purchase it again, smells fishy...

May 4, 2011 5:02 am

hiredgun469

Tinkerer

41 posts

johnred wrote:
june0000 wrote:

But the icons aren't the apps that MacBundlePro sell.

Icons are only decorative but MacBundlePro sell other applications that It will to tell.

Now It's Simple Newsletter SubScriptions for next Bundle from 1000$ to only 49,99$.

Plain and simple... you can't put up a page like this with all the app icons you have and then tell us that they're "only decorative" and then expect us to believe that you weren't being intentionally misleading.

Not only that but you come here trying to bullshit everyone with your "I read about this site in more more blogs" line.

I'm not banning you, nor am I closing this thread. The opposite is much better punishment for your scummy behavior.

This is a good reason that MacHeist needs to come out with another bundle.  We all can trust MacHeist and feel good about what we receive and what others receive through donations from our purchases.

February 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Become an agent



Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)


As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

 

Login to MacHeist



As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?