Forums

Bulk download bundle serial numbers with 1Password

MacHeist Forums » The Front » Bulk download bundle serial numbers with 1Password

grgcombs

Urchin

1 posts

After purchasing the previous bundle, I was pleasantly greeted with an opportunity to download a 1Password archive of all the serial numbers and links associated with registering the new software.

However, with this Hall of Fame bundle, I haven't found an option to download a similar 1Password archive. 

What gives?  Am I looking in the wrong place?

Greg

November 20, 2015 8:29 pm
Timi

Timi

from New York
1,565 posts

I'm not sure if it was offered for this bundle.

November 21, 2015 8:08 am

Lena01

Urchin

3 posts

hi all, my name is Lena)) I am a new member here )) thanks for your post , nice to meet you all here, in this web site

smile

November 10, 2017 9:18 am
MacHeist Forums » The Front » Bulk download bundle serial numbers with 1Password

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?