Forums

MacHeist 3 Loot File for AppShelf (Now with DaisyDisk)

MacHeist Forums » The Front » MacHeist 3 Loot File for AppShelf (Now with DaisyDisk)
rampancy

rampancy

from Denial.
3,890 posts

Hey, folks.

People have been clamoring for an AppShelf .plist file for the MH3 loot apps (just like what was done for the MH3 bundle apps), and since the Staff and Directorate were occupied with other things, I thought I'd step up and do it myself. It's just as well, as I just upgraded my main Tiger system to Leopard and upgraded the hard drive, so I needed to do a reinstall of my loot anyway.

There are however, some major caveats:

a) Some of the apps have user-specific registrations (like DaisyDisk which was given away during the Early Warning System), which means that you'll have to manually enter the registration info for them anyway.

b) Most but not all of the apps are version-locked and only apply to the builds linked to your loot page; but you didn't need me to tell you that.

c) Some of the apps apparently just need your email address to complete the registration process. Others don't need registration info at all.

d) Some of the apps needed time-sensitive registration pages which have expired a long time ago (like the loot version of Typinator), which means that if you missed out on registering them when you first got them, you're sadly out of luck.

e) I didn't get the extra two Giving Tree referral apps during Christmas 2008 (Lugaru and Ringtone Studio) so it'll be up to you to put them in yourself if you got them.

Anyway, without further ado, here it is: http://www.box.net/shared/pug7fs55s5

This file contains all of the information I've gathered for all of the loot apps, plus the TweetBlast event which gave us DEVONthink, the 2008 edition of the Mac Giving Tree (or Mac Giving Tree II as I call it), and the promo version of EventBox given away during the live bundle reveal show. This latest version has also an entry for DaisyDisk, which was given out during the Early Warning System in November 2009.

Again, that link is: http://www.box.net/shared/pug7fs55s5

Edit - 6/28/09: Updated to include the Team Rankings Prizes.

Edit - 11/5/09: Updated to include giveaway from the Early Warning System. An overdue thanks to Timi for letting me know what the other referral app for the 2008 Giving Tree was.

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

June 3, 2009 6:52 pm
btester92

btester92

Big Game Hunter

from USA
944 posts

June 3, 2009 9:46 pm
mamiller93

mamiller93

Automaton Tech

197 posts

thank you?!
DONT DIE!!! YOU WONT DIE RAMPANCY

dont do this to us... people love you!
xD

▛▞▞▟  Proud Member of the GREEN Team™  ▙▚▚▜

June 3, 2009 9:53 pm
Timi

Timi

from New York
1,565 posts

Lugaru had unique user registration keys, plus it was timelimited the way Typinator was.
Ringtone Studio was also timelimited I believe, you had to use a coupon at eSellerate.

P.S. You can still use the MacDust in your Loot, just download that version - it's not as cool as buying it though.

June 4, 2009 2:06 am
WFT

WFT

Automaton Tech

294 posts

THANKS!

And I just want to clear up a rumor, have you got a snout yet?

June 4, 2009 3:43 am
computermatt

computermatt

Tinkerer

45 posts

Timi wrote:

Lugaru had unique user registration keys, plus it was timelimited the way Typinator was.
Ringtone Studio was also timelimited I believe, you had to use a coupon at eSellerate.

P.S. You can still use the MacDust in your Loot, just download that version - it's not as cool as buying it though.

That's great, I think that's awesome, if only you guys would tell us what the damn points are for...

▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

June 5, 2009 1:39 am
BigMark

BigMark

Sky Pirate

from Kent, UK.
1,553 posts

Thanks, saved me some time smile

Mark.

June 5, 2009 11:31 pm
dkoerner

dkoerner

Sky Pirate

from Good ol' Germany
1,165 posts

THANK YOU!!!!!!

on a related note..... the giving tree didn't really incude 1Password with a valid v3 update, did it? this is so sad... not like I don't have all the other software, it's just that I probably was to blind to see that this one was more than the one I have

German Mac Twittering | Dropbox - Free online storage
Green Monkeys, the only true monkeys

June 6, 2009 5:09 pm

bor003

Automaton Tech

from A
232 posts

Thanks!

June 7, 2009 9:06 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

thanks for this, my only complaint would be that each time I update it seems to duplicate all my apps. It's a minor issue but hey.....   smile

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

June 7, 2009 9:12 pm
macpug18

macpug18

Sky Pirate

1,144 posts

Nice job mate!  Hope you're feeling better.  Chicken soup and Gatorade, mmmm. 
Cheers!  wink

You've just read my signature

June 9, 2009 9:36 am
rampancy

rampancy

from Denial.
3,890 posts

dkoerner wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!!!

on a related note..... the giving tree didn't really incude 1Password with a valid v3 update, did it? this is so sad... not like I don't have all the other software, it's just that I probably was to blind to see that this one was more than the one I have

Pretty much all 1Password licenses bought up until the week of March 30th - bought, and free promos alike - will not be eligible for a free upgrade to v3; that makes sense since v3 is going to be their first ever paid upgrade.

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

June 13, 2009 3:31 pm
KGameLover1

KGameLover1

Automaton Tech

from East USA
198 posts

Yay! Thanks. Now I got all the Loot that I missed from the Mainframe! You rock!

GO GREEN!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
brendo_91: He's Waaaarbrain, Warbrain the pirate cloown.... he'll walk you off the plank... and in the ocean you'll drooown.

June 17, 2009 2:20 pm
melheist

melheist

Sky Pirate

from Atlantis
1,741 posts

To one cool mod...

Thanks! smile

*brings bowl of chicken soup, NyQuil, and a fluffy pillow*

There now... be a good mod and get some rest...

Sincerely,
the MacHeist underlings... smile

Of course I'm a mermaid... what did you think? roll

June 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Otvetbuirm

Urchin

1 posts

Добрый день.
Хотите узнать ответ на любой ваш вопрос? На нашем сайте собрано более 20 000 ответов на вопросы разных тематик.
Подробности на сайте: http://otvety.org/

January 12, 2018 12:36 am
MacHeist Forums » The Front » MacHeist 3 Loot File for AppShelf (Now with DaisyDisk)

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?