Forums

Unable to download several apps

MacHeist Forums » The Apps » Unable to download several apps
scottishsimon

scottishsimon

Tinkerer

from Hong Kong
20 posts

I've tried many, many times today (and maybe it's just a problem for today, who knows) and I get an "unable to connect to server" error message for MacDust, KavaTunes, ShoveBox, 3D Hearts, AllSecure, Blitz and Fresh! All the others have downloaded fine.

Is this an known issue which will be resolved soon?

Proud to be a Bhoy, Proud to be Green!

March 10, 2009 7:59 am
WebKarnage

WebKarnage

Big Game Hunter

from UK
777 posts

They're working OK here.....

The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds, the Pessimist fears this is true.

March 10, 2009 8:11 am
scottishsimon

scottishsimon

Tinkerer

from Hong Kong
20 posts

I'll try it again when I get home. Maybe it's a work firewall thing, but I doubt it coz I've managed to download some of them...

Proud to be a Bhoy, Proud to be Green!

March 10, 2009 9:22 am

jordansalivan

Urchin

1 posts

Maybe you have to customize scripts for this services? Last time i had same problem and after scripts fix, all become good.

essay grader

January 30, 2018 12:22 pm

royJfischer

Urchin

1 posts

The issue is with the Application Preferences and along these lines clearing the store or changing the host won't work for this situation. Neither will the download of outside download administrator work.

Here are the straightforward strides for settling this issue:

Open settings > applications.

Go to all applications.

On the upper right, tap on the three dabs and select reset application inclination.

Subsequent to doing this, please restart the gadget and check.

Dissertations Writing Services UK

March 2, 2018 7:52 am

quickessayhelp

Urchin

from UK
1 posts

Visually, nothing has changed, but this transition influenced the video hosting technology, and some YouTube tools stopped working. From our own experience, cheap essays copying algorithms. The rare exceptions are the tools which work on video capturing basis, but they are not among the top used apps for fast video download.

April 12, 2018 12:08 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Apps » Unable to download several apps

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?