Forums

Creatable Subscription

MacHeist Forums » Deals Around the Web » Creatable Subscription

VitaliyKO

Urchin

3 posts

Hi everyone!
I've just seen the new PWYW bundle is out there from Creatable. Basically, it's not PWYW, but "Pay between $8 and $10" with possibility to buy bundle for $7 at the same time subscribing yourself to the monthly Mac software intake.
Did anyone go for the offer? What kind of soft they distribute along with the "*Month* Mac Bundles"?
PS. I actually bought the January Mac Bundle and all the licenses were sent to me right away and were working well. Now in the February bundle there are 2 apps worth the $8 (Exhibit and Bookends), so I'm thinking to take it...
Any thoughts are welcome!
Here's the link: http://Creatable.co

January 30, 2015 2:43 pm
j3snyder

j3snyder

Big Game Hunter

from Yerington, NV
988 posts

I signed up for the subscription in January and tried to cancel it. I have no idea if canceling was successful, since they didn't send any sort of confirmation

Referrals for your consideration:
Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE1N … src=global

February 2, 2015 8:53 am

VitaliyKO

Urchin

3 posts

j3snyder wrote:

I signed up for the subscription in January and tried to cancel it. I have no idea if canceling was successful, since they didn't send any sort of confirmation

Hey j3snyder and thanks for the reply! Did they send any software in January other that January bundle? Otherwise it doesn't make sense to save $1 and expose one's CC details to some unknown organisers...

February 2, 2015 10:03 am
j3snyder

j3snyder

Big Game Hunter

from Yerington, NV
988 posts

VitaliyKO wrote:

Did they send any software in January other that January bundle?

No they did not send other software. The subscription seems to be for a bundle each month. After emailing them, they did quickly respond and cancel my account. I may buy future bundles from them, but I don't think I will subscribe again.

Referrals for your consideration:
Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTE1N … src=global

February 4, 2015 6:22 pm
Timi

Timi

from New York
1,565 posts

Wow. Just bought it for Arq.
Really that's all I wanted.

But then I found out that none of the licenses are tied to your own name.  That's horrible.  I've had to email each of the developers that made useful things to ask that my licenses be set in my name.

Also each key arrived in an individual email.  It's like the creator of this bundle has never actually bought a bundle before.

So bad.

February 11, 2015 11:59 pm
izdale

izdale

Sky Pirate

from the U.S.
1,771 posts

Timi wrote:

It's like the creator of this bundle has never actually bought a bundle before.

So bad.

Christian Owens owns the website, so it doesn't make any sense given that he has run his fair share of bundles.

Find deals on Mac apps at Mac App Deals

February 18, 2015 4:59 am
Timi

Timi

from New York
1,565 posts

The developer of Arq still has not gotten back to me.  What does that say about their support for the product?  Am I relying on something unreliable now?  Does anybody else use Arq?

February 19, 2015 7:00 am

Janes1234

Banned

3 posts

Oh, I do not know what to think .

March 1, 2015 8:57 am

toddtaylor16

Urchin

1 posts

I have no idea if canceling was successful, since they didn't send any sort of confirmation

April 29, 2016 2:44 am

mike1995

Urchin

2 posts

Fashion not just features the social history and the requirements of individual yet additionally the general social stylish of the different periods. The development of Fashion goes back to a few hundred years and as our disposition and culture change, design joins it. Avengers Chris Pratt Jacket

May 25, 2018 10:37 am

meganfox173

Tinkerer

10 posts

Very useful thread, I will subscribe for latest deals.

pkdomain Register Domain Names in Pakistan- .pk domain registration - Domain Registration and Web Hosting in Pakistan

August 28, 2018 2:34 pm

johnlennon01

Urchin

1 posts

Thanks for sharing these useful information! spotify web player hotkeys free

September 4, 2018 7:25 am

VelmaJDennis

Urchin

8 posts

Simple software or web add-ons can be used for educational purposes. For example, we are working with an essay writing website https://www.tgdaily.com/social/talent/c … ssay-help. You've definitely heard about us

October 6, 2018 4:13 pm
MacHeist Forums » Deals Around the Web » Creatable Subscription

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?