MacHeist 3.5: Simply go to http://macheist.com/followthewhiterabbi … anddeeper/
MacHeist 4: Read the briefing first so that you know the story. Then, login to http://maczot.com/panel (user: apps pass: aapz4p). Click on the first message in the Inbox and hit reply. As the briefing says, "email developer Nick Ledoux and convince him effectively to drop involvement with macZOT!" Say something rude and mean.
Eventually, you will receive a private message on the MacHeist forums from the directorate with your code. The code is 5150, but it won't work until you receive that PM.
MacHeist 5: First thing you have to do is finish Heist 4. Without completing Heist 4 you cannot do Heist 5. When you get your Heist 4 loot, download the application, and then wait. Eventually, you will get another private message on the MacHeist forums from the directorate. At this point, read the briefing.
Click on the link in the briefing that says "MacUpdate internal communications site." On this page, enter your e-mail address and name that you have on your MacHeist account, then in the Tips box, type in the following (exactly, without quotes):
"Lisa, instructions here. If you have questions, email me, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Create a believable developer persona over the week. It must be convincing enough to fool MacUpdate into believing he or she is real.
2. Somehow convince them to implicate themselves with involvment. Not sure how yet, but perhaps a fabricated heist puzzle might do the trick.
3. You must convince the directorate of MacUpdate's plans to sabotage MacZOT with a spoofed email address. I am emailing you with instructions on how to do that.
4. I have a programmer working on an app to "crack" the zot mailbox I have set up. I have instructed him to send this to you as soon as it's ready for delivery to the directorate, again through a spoofed MU email.
5. If they are suspicious, do everything you can to convince them.
6. DO NOT leave ANY evidence of your involvement or mine.
If these steps are accomplished as requested, you will be handsomely compensated, and of course your stake in iusethis.com should become more valuable as MacUpdate's name is smeared.
I'd like to thank you again for being so receptive to this plan... good luck, and keep me posted."
You will shortly receive an e-mail from MacUpdate containing your code.
Have fun with your new apps!