Forums

Skunkworks.

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Skunkworks.

steven

Urchin

8 posts

wtf? Just got the email, signed up. What now?

July 5, 2007 7:49 pm
mwschmeer

mwschmeer

Tinkerer

from Kansas
49 posts

yeah, I'm trying to figure it out.   The image that they point us to in the email isn't leading me anywhere.  Yet.

----
The pen is mightier than the sword . . . unless the pen is a BIC.

July 5, 2007 7:52 pm
rampancy

rampancy

from Denial.
3,889 posts

http://macheist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4738

Marathon Forever.
AppShelf: MacHeist 3 Loot
AppShelf: nanoBundle 1
Check Reciept Page for nanoBundle 2 AppShelf Files.

July 5, 2007 7:57 pm
mwschmeer

mwschmeer

Tinkerer

from Kansas
49 posts

Ok, if I drag the image at <http://skunkworks.macheist.com/declass3b.jpg> from Firefox to my desktop, it's dimensions are listed as 20597 x 19868.  And I can't open the file. But if I save the image using the menu, I get dimensions listed as 1000 x 1000, and it opens in Preview.

2059719868 looks like an IP address to me (205.97.198.68 -- which is registered to the US Navy).  I might be barking up the wrong tree here.

----
The pen is mightier than the sword . . . unless the pen is a BIC.

July 5, 2007 8:00 pm
step

step

Sky Pirate

from Georgia, US
1,787 posts

Carry on in the proper thread - but be careful, apparently this is secret-stuff.  (I haven't gotten the email yet.)

/locked

Whistle while you work.  Patience is key.

July 5, 2007 8:34 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Skunkworks.

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?