Forums

Spoiler: I solved it! Where is my "Free" software?

MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Spoiler: I solved it! Where is my "Free" software?

daniel670

Tinkerer

11 posts

I found the site awesome but kindof misleading. I won mission 3 (my first one, I am assuming I can't go back?) and I got discounts on softtware but no free software as the newbie guide says and as the homepage says. Why?
Thanks!

January 3, 2008 2:44 pm
boboboe

boboboe

from Eastern Canada
2,356 posts

You should have received 3 applications as loot (Freeze Frame, Podcast Maker, Voice Candy) for doing mission 3, along with a coupon for a discount on the MacHeist bundle that goes on sale soon.

Flickr

January 3, 2008 2:48 pm

daniel670

Tinkerer

11 posts

I see the price was listed but when you go to download it it is free great! Can I go back and do mission 1 &2?? Also, how can I earn more discounts for the upcoming package? I saw the add in macworld. THANKS!

January 3, 2008 3:35 pm
Warbrain

Warbrain

Banned

from Not here.
6,979 posts

daniel670 wrote:

I see the price was listed but when you go to download it it is free great! Can I go back and do mission 1 &2?? Also, how can I earn more discounts for the upcoming package? I saw the add in macworld. THANKS!

If you notice there are no cards for missions 1 and 2.  You can't do those missions anymore.  They close the missions about 4 days after they start.

You might be able to get one more 2 dollar discount if there is another mission before the bundle sale, which is expected.

Website | Twitter

January 3, 2008 3:44 pm
artist-illustrator.net

artist-illustrator.net

Dirigible Captain

from Manchester, UK
3,027 posts

sorry, but you have missed out on 1 & 2,

you'll earn more discounts for the upcoming package with every mission you complete

have fun!! smile

I'm feeling old

January 3, 2008 3:47 pm
thekryz

thekryz

Gearhead

from Germany, Deutschland, Alemania
93 posts

R U sure that he can't get another discount by visiting backdoor.macheist.com ?

The gates in my computer are AND, OR and NOT; they are not Bill.

January 3, 2008 4:36 pm

daniel670

Tinkerer

11 posts

What about the giving tree? I referred a person and I got a new present but I can only open them christmas day? That does not make a whole lot of sense.

January 3, 2008 4:36 pm

alexius

Urchin

7 posts

daniel670, you are amazing.

January 3, 2008 5:11 pm

daniel670

Tinkerer

11 posts

OK?
I mean that most of us are with friends or family on christmas day. Not on macheist.com Besides, christmas just passed.

January 3, 2008 5:15 pm

daniel670

Tinkerer

11 posts

thekryz wrote:

I tried, The vault was already open and there was the audio program with a bill. I don't think it works.

January 3, 2008 5:16 pm
tintin220

tintin220

Automaton Tech

135 posts

Sorry daniel, but tough luck. Just hope for another mission in the coming days for another discount.

January 3, 2008 5:32 pm
boboboe

boboboe

from Eastern Canada
2,356 posts

thekryz wrote:

My brother signed up yesterday and Wiretap + the bundle discount from backdoor.macheist.com was already in his loot.

Flickr

January 3, 2008 5:52 pm
mirage3d

mirage3d

Tinkerer

20 posts

daniel, i think you might be suffering from the safari 2.x syndrome. try to open the same page in another browser like opera or firefox, or use the latest safari 3 that comes with the latest update of tiger - better still, leopard.

January 4, 2008 1:31 am
Christyv32

Christyv32

Gearhead

from California
71 posts

Sorry I am new

but is all your loot free software?

http://twitter.com/Christyv32

January 4, 2008 6:14 am
newsdork

newsdork

Sky Pirate

from Tennessee
1,477 posts

if you can download it, you can have it. Free. If you feel the need to send money, contact the developer, or me. That's newsdork...n-e-w-s...

Sometimes I feel so blue
It makes me twitter.

January 4, 2008 6:38 am
BrilliantOrange

BrilliantOrange

Gearhead

from Los Angeles
50 posts

I think we've all learned a valuable lesson: Take a little part of your day, EVERYDAY, to MacHeist, or you might miss something.

Holla!

Meow meow meow meow

January 4, 2008 6:57 am
Christyv32

Christyv32

Gearhead

from California
71 posts

Sucks I dont have  mac yet..i think im just waisting time hahah

http://twitter.com/Christyv32

January 4, 2008 7:09 am
MacHeist Forums » The Backroom » Spoiler: I solved it! Where is my "Free" software?

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?