Forums

What is your favorite application from My Dream App?

MacHeist Forums » The Lounge » What is your favorite application from My Dream App?
Leo

Leo

Automaton Tech

from NYC
269 posts

Totally Atmosphere.

leomancini.net
theAmazon

November 8, 2006 1:08 am
sneakin

sneakin

Gearhead

from ct
90 posts

Blossom and Hijack. Although I will definitely concede that Cookbook looks cool and would be useful, just not to me, so I could never get super psyched for it. Atmosphere started out as being one of my favorites, I was psyched for it from day one. Then, as I read folks' criticisms of it, I started to think maybe they were right (it's useless, just look out the window, etc). Now I am kind of lukewarm on it, but hoping for big things.

I don't get why more people aren't way into Blossom. I think it's SO freaking cool.

Omit needless words.

November 8, 2006 2:53 am
ZachG

ZachG

Urchin

4 posts

Cookbook all the way, I am a foodie to the core. It will be a nice addition to an already well equipped kitchen.

Aggressively we all defend the role we play... - The Killers

November 8, 2006 5:04 am
Pixel

Pixel

Tinkerer

from Oslo, Norway
27 posts

That's intresting: just simple lunch invitation from Apple Internal, but hey this picture DOES look familiar...

http://thumbq.com/store/7044-picture_1.png

Those who laugh at you for you having a Mac, are the people who constantly call you to fix their PC

November 9, 2006 3:34 pm
WWBD

WWBD

Tinkerer

45 posts

Desktop Wars

What Would Batman Do?

November 9, 2006 4:06 pm

robin1989

Tinkerer

from Warrington UK
31 posts

cookbook

i luv macheist - yay

November 9, 2006 5:06 pm

Sega

Automaton Tech

100 posts

Liked most of them. smile

November 9, 2006 5:18 pm
ryanmct

ryanmct

Urchin

from New Joysee
2 posts

Atmosphere is definately my favorite, fallowed closely by Cookbook! Can't wait till they come out!! (I even wonder if we'll accumulate enough money from the vault to buy them!)

"Dear Santa: If I do not recieve that bike that i wanted this year i won't give you the antidone to the poison in the milk you just drank."

November 9, 2006 5:54 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Lounge » What is your favorite application from My Dream App?

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?