Forums

Big Question Mark on frontpage.

MacHeist Forums » Team HQ » Big Question Mark on frontpage.
onin

onin

Tinkerer

from Canada
30 posts

I just saw it today. Is it just me or is it been there for a while?

"To be a Rock and not to Roll."

March 27, 2009 4:42 pm
techmom

techmom

Big Game Hunter

from Charm City Hon!
625 posts

It has been there since a few hours(?) after 25000 bundles were gone so the Big Board Games offer was removed. We shall see what they put in that space when they are ready. I suspect (as usual) the MH team is not done surprising and delighting us. Just IMO.

Hey I love you all! See you on the forums or Chat or next year!

IT Contract Recruiter job wanted. Can work anywhere.

March 27, 2009 4:49 pm
onin

onin

Tinkerer

from Canada
30 posts

oh yeah! I remember now! that's where that Board Games offer is. I wonder why they left that question mark though.

March 27, 2009 4:51 pm
Seshan

Seshan

Automaton Tech

195 posts

onin wrote:

oh yeah! I remember now! that's where that Board Games offer is. I wonder why they left that question mark though.

They left it because they are probably going to put something there, and the question mark makes everyone talk about it and get it hyped up. Marketing.

Wooooo!

March 27, 2009 5:10 pm
MacGizmo

MacGizmo

Automaton Tech

from In your closet
318 posts

Just a guess, but maybe it has something to do with the points. Or maybe another app giveaway after the next unlock, etc.

The Graphic Mac for all things Apple, Adobe, Design and the Internet.

March 27, 2009 6:29 pm
GFB3

GFB3

Tinkerer

from In the Desert
33 posts

MacGizmo wrote:

Just a guess, but maybe it has something to do with the points. Or maybe another app giveaway after the next unlock, etc.

I better work on increasing my points then. I'm sure it will be worth all the anticipation, and worth the wait. Any guesses as to what will appear?

March 27, 2009 7:21 pm
chrisndeca

chrisndeca

Gearhead

from Oakland, CA
97 posts

I bet it is another bonus app. Hopefully it isn't just for the 25K-50K purchasers or something like that.

Orange you glad to see me?

March 27, 2009 7:57 pm
feedpuppy

feedpuppy

Big Game Hunter

from H town
710 posts

MacGizmo wrote:

I doubt it's related to the points. For the majority of the bundle buys, they know nothing about the points game we've been playing. It'll be too confusing if they bring this up now. But I do believe we'll get some explanation for the points eventually.

How do you say goodbye?

March 27, 2009 8:21 pm
Firestar

Firestar

Big Game Hunter

from Wellington, New Zealand
609 posts

The early buyers will definitely get all future apps they add. Presuming they do add apps. I hope they do.

iOS developer and student

March 27, 2009 8:35 pm
macwitty

macwitty

Big Game Hunter

from Stockholm, Sweden
920 posts

Will not be surprised if they put in a new app to make it more attractive for new buyers since the early bird app is gone and for giving us a reason to do a new "promotion round". If an new app is in it will be easier to go back to other forums, blogs and other places to write a new post

Get DropBox - 2 GB + 250 MB for free

March 28, 2009 10:32 am
CowTurtle-1

CowTurtle-1

Automaton Tech

from San Diego
159 posts

To drive sales I would expect another app limited to the next 25,000 or some such thing.
They understand sales will flatten. Perhaps they will add app to coincide with an ad campaign.

I remember banner ads popping up last year as the bundle progressed.

<--- Irony?

March 28, 2009 4:49 pm
Gelu6713

Gelu6713

Automaton Tech

from Southern California
238 posts

If they do add more apps will the people who already bought the bundle get them too? smile

Go Orange Team!

http://g-b.tumblr.com/

March 28, 2009 5:01 pm
akjeter

akjeter

Tinkerer

from NY
24 posts

yes they have said that a number of times

http://www.backstagegfx.com

March 28, 2009 5:33 pm
onin

onin

Tinkerer

from Canada
30 posts

Id be happy with BoinxTV.

March 28, 2009 5:43 pm
rtteachr

rtteachr

Automaton Tech

from someplace in Maryland
231 posts

I bet it has something to do with the winning team and the prizes for the teams.

Thank you MacHeist!

March 28, 2009 7:50 pm
Hans_Sherman

Hans_Sherman

Tinkerer

from Bristol
22 posts

hopefully the points are still coming in

Orange is orange.

March 29, 2009 12:02 am
bear912

bear912

Automaton Tech

from inside your mind
213 posts

March 29, 2009 12:12 am
gandalf1981

gandalf1981

Tinkerer

44 posts

onin wrote:

Id be happy with BoinxTV.

yeah that is the one I am waiting for.. halfway there.. things have slowed down.. is it going to be possible for 400k.. and after that?

No other team is both a colour and a fruit.
We will be victorious!!

Thanks to my friends I now have the KoingoUtilityPack!
WOOT!

March 31, 2009 2:14 pm
sumisukuri

sumisukuri

Tinkerer

from Tokyo
17 posts

Well, now we know about the question mark. Cro-mag Rally.  I wonder if there will be another surprise.  By the way, I've only used the code from Acorn and Little Snapper.  If anyone needs serials for the others, let me know.  I will most likely not use the apps.

sumisukuri

March 31, 2009 10:21 pm
MacHeist Forums » Team HQ » Big Question Mark on frontpage.

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?