Forums

Nearly nearly nearly! $399,641

MacHeist Forums » Team HQ » Nearly nearly nearly! $399,641
gandalf1981

gandalf1981

Tinkerer

44 posts

Woot! woot! well done people.. a good amount for charity and Boinx TV will soon be ours!!!

Pats everyone on the back!!

love to you all!

No other team is both a colour and a fruit.
We will be victorious!!

Thanks to my friends I now have the KoingoUtilityPack!
WOOT!

April 5, 2009 11:19 am
gandalf1981

gandalf1981

Tinkerer

44 posts

and it is reached $400000!!!! WOOT !!!

No other team is both a colour and a fruit.
We will be victorious!!

Thanks to my friends I now have the KoingoUtilityPack!
WOOT!

April 5, 2009 11:36 am
oskarki

oskarki

Tinkerer

from Malmö, Sweden
13 posts

YES!
Drinks are on me, dudes!

referral link: http://www.macheist.com/bundle/u/136482/

April 5, 2009 11:50 am
MacGizmo

MacGizmo

Automaton Tech

from In your closet
318 posts

With a $500,000 target for the HitList/Espresso unlock, I don't see it happening without a little "reality distortion field" help from the Directorate. It took us nearly three days to get from $300,000 to $400,000 - and there are only two days left.

The Graphic Mac for all things Apple, Adobe, Design and the Internet.

April 5, 2009 11:55 am
CGC

CGC

Urchin

5 posts

WTF?  I thought Espresso and The Hit List would also be unlocked when we hit $400K.  It's $500K?  It wasn't listed as $500K previously...this is lame.

April 5, 2009 12:26 pm
Lysithea

Lysithea

Tinkerer

from Australia
18 posts

No, BoinxTV was listed with the $400,000 unlock figure. The unlock threshold for Espresso and Hit List was unknown until just now.

An active is the truest soul among us.

April 5, 2009 12:36 pm
orangehat

orangehat

Gearhead

from Maryland
70 posts

MacGizmo wrote:

With a $500,000 target for the HitList/Espresso unlock, I don't see it happening without a little "reality distortion field" help from the Directorate. It took us nearly three days to get from $300,000 to $400,000 - and there are only two days left.

True, but now that Espresso/Hit List is the focus now - we may see a bigger rush to get it unlocked. Everyone it seems (including myself) want one of those two, and a lot of people who are on the fence want those. Now that BoinxTV hurdle is over, it may be easier for those on the fence to buy and create a last minute surge.

Plus I'm sure we'll just see an end surge in the last day, just like there was during the first day. I think we'll be ok.

Part of team Orange!

My Referral

April 5, 2009 1:42 pm
vansouza

vansouza

Sky Pirate

from Las Vegas, USA Earth Milky Way
1,075 posts

Beat the bushes to get more sales.

www.usheroes.us Pray for Peace. Go Orange!

April 5, 2009 4:00 pm
Mooey

Mooey

Automaton Tech

from Alabama
215 posts

CGC wrote:

WTF?  I thought Espresso and The Hit List would also be unlocked when we hit $400K.  It's $500K?  It wasn't listed as $500K previously...this is lame.

Cool your jets - they have ALWAYS given away the unlocked apps no matter what.  We'll make it to 500k, and if not, they'll extend the sale a day or two.  I promise.

Show some Dropbox love

April 5, 2009 6:58 pm
MacHeist Forums » Team HQ » Nearly nearly nearly! $399,641

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?