Forums

Only thing left...

MacHeist Forums » Team HQ » Only thing left...
rtteachr

rtteachr

Automaton Tech

from someplace in Maryland
231 posts

Is to reveal what the points are all about and who won.

Thank you MacHeist!

April 7, 2009 1:06 am
spoon

spoon

Tinkerer

from Wisconsin
32 posts

The more time that passes I can't decide if I'm more or less interested in what points are for.

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

April 7, 2009 2:29 am
rtteachr

rtteachr

Automaton Tech

from someplace in Maryland
231 posts

I kind of agree, but they made this huge deal about the teams and points. It would be nice to know what it is all about.

Thank you MacHeist!

April 7, 2009 2:37 am
macwitty

macwitty

Big Game Hunter

from Stockholm, Sweden
920 posts

Sophia will take them and disappear
and we never see her or the points again (or at least not before MacHeist4)

Get DropBox - 2 GB + 250 MB for free

April 7, 2009 2:39 am
TrondW

TrondW

Urchin

from San Francisco
7 posts

Seems like the last open question to me as well.  That and whether we can boost the bundle to 100k?

I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the orange is gone.

April 7, 2009 4:20 am
techmom

techmom

Big Game Hunter

from Charm City Hon!
625 posts

Knowing the Directorate as we do, they have hinted at some reveal and fun at the end. Since they generally exceed expectations it will be good. We did a PM blitz that did NOT show on the points counter. we may be currently ahead of Green or very close. The Welcome board is from 6 days ago - not updating (time theme...) and the widgets are screwy (anomalies).
Yup. They're messing with us. I've been encouraging ghost people to take the test and get on a team and any Oranges with low points to get an avatar, walk through some missions, tweetblast etc.

You can still get points for doing stuff, you can still get a lot of loot, you can still get $4 off a bundle for a mission gesture and a tweet.

You can PM or troll, but let's get all Oranges to their max points if we can.

Edit: Keep in mind that those low pointers may not have bought so if you are looking for a referral, PMing can help! Send a nice note w/ a link to the Points Guide and your referral code.

Hey I love you all! See you on the forums or Chat or next year!

IT Contract Recruiter job wanted. Can work anywhere.

April 7, 2009 12:47 pm
Arh326

Arh326

Automaton Tech

from Los Angeles, Ca
161 posts

Points were/are pointless! 

Hahahahah.....

April 7, 2009 3:02 pm
gungadin

gungadin

Automaton Tech

from Around the Puget Sound
158 posts

rtteachr wrote:

Is to reveal what the points are all about and who won.

ORANGE won because we had the most posts around the internet! I saw sensitive and moving posts by Orange members everywhere! They even exceeded the heartfelt and smarmy wishes of the Directorate for the uninitiatiated to take the plunge into our circular pool.

Orange will always win because it has MORE anti-oxidants per capita than any other. Orange does not rhyme with "unseen", burple" or "poo"!

Orange will get untold glories and accolades for their unstinting efforts for the less fortunate people/kitties of the world and now have Obama now "following" them on Twitter who will lead their team and MacHeist to glory on the MacHeist#4 next year!

Oranges have their own "official" jumpsuits as made famous by the media/models of Gitmo and can keep you free of scurvy!

Points do not matter when it comes to the "dream team" who can "scream"and provide the "cream" for your Kona coffee!

Go ORANGE!

"The dew has fallen with a particularly sickening thud this morning." Douglas Adams

April 7, 2009 3:20 pm
ismartin

ismartin

Automaton Tech

from Never very far
103 posts

I'm sure there will be a surprise - one more app for the winners?

OrangeTeam :-)

April 7, 2009 3:51 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

macwitty wrote:

Sophia will take them and disappear
and we never see her or the points again (or at least not before MacHeist4)

The points without Sophia would be pointless!

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp190/FindStuff2/Icons/Emoticons/love.jpg

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

April 12, 2009 9:37 pm
tgsantee

tgsantee

Automaton Tech

from Eugene, Oregon
416 posts

They are waiting for the one-billionth post about points before making any declarations. I'm hoping this is the one that gets us to the top.

The avatar is my grandson Dylan who I can never keep up with.

April 12, 2009 11:00 pm
estemuchacho2

estemuchacho2

Automaton Tech

from Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
374 posts

I don't believe in posting about points.

Oops.

Dropbox referral link; SugarSync referral link

April 12, 2009 11:10 pm
andys53

andys53

Sky Pirate

from a frog flu resistant land.
1,904 posts

No, the "Oops" thread is in another place.

smile From a spam free, orange team, land smile

May 20, 2009 6:52 pm
MacHeist Forums » Team HQ » Only thing left...

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?