Forums

little puzzle problem.

MacHeist Forums » Team HQ » little puzzle problem.
boby56

boby56

Gearhead

from 1 Infinite Loop California
68 posts

I'm having trouble with a puzzle i found on another sight i have already taken the code out of a jpeg and then decrypted a letter substitution code.

the original code was:

lo etu rivo kyzutetsteyz, tfi lmui yh tfi kbsi eu tqeki lihyvi oysv ioiu.  Et eu jihezeti

YNYYNN
YYY
YYNYN
YNNYYN
YNNYN
YY

the top part was letter substitution and it contained this:

By its very constitution, the base of the clue is twice before your eyes. It is definite.

but after that I got stuck. can any of you do it, i can't. It's just a fun puzzle that might be fun since the heists have ended for now.

If you want to solve it yourself i recommend you don't read down further since there may be spoilers.

Hubert lives on!
check out: http://tristan.hume.ca/hubert

September 27, 2009 9:55 pm
MacHeist Forums » Team HQ » little puzzle problem.

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?