Forums

What's up with Lugaru registration entry?

MacHeist Forums » The Apps » What's up with Lugaru registration entry?

daveheist

Urchin

5 posts

Do they really expect me to memorize a 16 digit random number?

The number is in an email, but the only place I've found to enter it is when running the game, which appears to only support full-screen mode, so you can't see the email, and it doesn't support pasting in the number either.

Lame.

Or is there some other magical way of registering it?

December 25, 2008 7:24 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Dirigible Captain

from Not here.
6,982 posts

I understand your issue with this but might this be better served by the developers than us?  We can't do much with what they've decided to do.

Website | Twitter

December 25, 2008 7:30 am

daveheist

Urchin

5 posts

I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss some more obvious way to register it, other than writing down the serial number to enter it into the game.

December 25, 2008 7:50 am
Chriswan

Chriswan

Sky Pirate

from Jakarta, Indonesia
1,194 posts

daveheist wrote:

Some developers do

Example:

Rakeingrass: Larva Mortus
Freeverse: Big Bang Brain Games
and a lot more

Thanks a Lot

December 25, 2008 10:14 am
Adrammelech

Adrammelech

Big Game Hunter

from Gallifrey
626 posts

daveheist wrote:

That's what a pen and paper are for smile

Referrals:
Free*My*Apps: Discover great iOS apps. Get rewarded!
FreeAppSlots: Play Slots & WIN!
Bing Rewards: Search Bing, earn credits towards rewards!

December 25, 2008 10:23 am
Lokodude

Lokodude

Automaton Tech

from Norway
125 posts

Pen....?
Paper...?

Whaaaat? I don't understand....

tongue

By night we sail, by dawn we fight!

December 25, 2008 3:23 pm
jolipoli

jolipoli

Urchin

7 posts

Adrammelech wrote:
daveheist wrote:

What's this "pen and paper" you speak of? ::grin::

December 25, 2008 3:26 pm
Adrammelech

Adrammelech

Big Game Hunter

from Gallifrey
626 posts

jolipoli wrote:
Adrammelech wrote:
daveheist wrote:

What's this "pen and paper" you speak of? ::grin::

lol

Referrals:
Free*My*Apps: Discover great iOS apps. Get rewarded!
FreeAppSlots: Play Slots & WIN!
Bing Rewards: Search Bing, earn credits towards rewards!

December 25, 2008 3:46 pm
Loufute

Loufute

Automaton Tech

from Belgium
215 posts

i don't receive the mail...
I just have to subscribe on the website, havn't I ?

It's what i've done but... Nothing hmm

[Edit]I've tried another time, idem.
I tried a third time, with Safari and another mail (gmail instead of hotmail) and it worked perfectly smile

But i don't know what to do with the email... In fact, i've downloaded the "free demo" and i click "register now" when i quit the game, and i arrive on the "macgamestore". So i "add to cart", i click on it and paste the code on the "Coupons & Gift Certificates" field... And it tells "That entered code does not exist (the code may have been removed or used up), you could try re-entering it again."

EDIT : i've missed the second line, and i found it. it's "enter a registration code". I'm sorry for this :$
Thank you all.

French speaker trying to improve his english, solve riddles and get free applications wink
...So, correct me wink
And, yeah, I'm orange smile

December 25, 2008 4:40 pm
t5tr

t5tr

Automaton Tech

270 posts

daveheist wrote:

The number is in an email, but the only place I've found to enter it is when running the game, which appears to only support full-screen mode, so you can't see the email, and it doesn't support pasting in the number either.

Lame.

Or is there some other magical way of registering it?

I haven't even installed mine, but have you tried pasting it by right-clicking?
That worked with Headline, as suggested by kalleboo, who deserves the thanks for this green solution, no trees dropped BTW.

.:;-= 60 6r33n !
"But you've heard of MH3."

December 25, 2008 6:09 pm
Loufute

Loufute

Automaton Tech

from Belgium
215 posts

I've tried another time, idem.
I tried a third time, with Safari and another mail (gmail instead of hotmail) and it worked perfectly smile

But i don't know what to do with the email... In fact, i've downloaded the "free demo" and i click "register now" when i quit the game, and i arrive on the "macgamestore". So i "add to cart", i click on it and paste the code on the "Coupons & Gift Certificates" field... And it tells "That entered code does not exist (the code may have been removed or used up), you could try re-entering it again."

EDIT : i've missed the second line, and i found it. it's "enter a registration code". I'm sorry for this :$
Thank you all.

French speaker trying to improve his english, solve riddles and get free applications wink
...So, correct me wink

December 25, 2008 7:56 pm

daveheist

Urchin

5 posts

No contextual menu is available to use.  The game is in full-screen mode, and has a completely custom, no standard Mac controls UI (like most games that use full-screen mode).

December 25, 2008 7:57 pm

daveheist

Urchin

5 posts

Loufute wrote:

I've tried another time, idem.

I believe it was below the Register Now clickable text, there was an 'Enter Registration Code' line of clickable text.  That switches to a screen where you enter your name and the 16 digit number.

December 25, 2008 8:00 pm
Loufute

Loufute

Automaton Tech

from Belgium
215 posts

daveheist wrote:

I believe it was below the Register Now clickable text, there was an 'Enter Registration Code' line of clickable text.

I've just discovered it.
Thank you very much smile

...So, correct me wink

December 25, 2008 8:04 pm
kauthor

kauthor

Gearhead

90 posts

The company itself is reachable by varieties of contacts-AIM, Meebo, etc.

December 25, 2008 9:16 pm
iCondemned

iCondemned

Urchin

from Dallas, Texas
5 posts

Hey!

December 25, 2008 9:54 pm
Dermah

Dermah

Gearhead

from Australia
86 posts

You know what I did to register it?

I wrote down my serial number.

On a piece of paper.

yikes

I'm A Dinner Jacket

December 25, 2008 11:43 pm

mrmogul321

Urchin

1 posts

My code didn't work... Yes, I wrote it down correctly

December 26, 2008 3:07 am
Loufute

Loufute

Automaton Tech

from Belgium
215 posts

Did you write it down correctly ?
tongue
Beuh, just put your address again, or a new, maybe your code have something wrong..

...So, correct me wink

December 26, 2008 10:01 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Dirigible Captain

from Not here.
6,982 posts

Maybe printing out the code would be a good idea - or if you've got an iPhone look it up on the iPhone or any other device you can do it on.

Website | Twitter

December 26, 2008 4:06 pm
Dermah

Dermah

Gearhead

from Australia
86 posts

Remember to include the dashes in the serial code when you type it in. I got it wrong the first time because I typed in one long string of numbers.

I'm A Dinner Jacket

December 26, 2008 11:06 pm

jomumytap

Urchin

1 posts

Registration entry for the forum pages have the method for the login and their will fill some columns with the first and last names. The making new ID and registration for page of university essay writing service are consists on the students cards only with the ID number.

May 22, 2018 9:23 am

hendryjullius

Urchin

3 posts

MacHeist's missions are an opportunity for our members to live out some of their time travel fantasies, including family secrets, hidden rooms, and a storyline packed with Steampunk intrigue, while earning free Mac software. The bundle was called the greatest Mac software deal in history. https://www.getprovider.com/cheap-dsl-internet-providers

July 16, 2018 6:21 am

MoraDora

Urchin

6 posts

You should try to read this guide https://writemyessay4me.org/blog/cause-and-effect-essay before you are gonna run for essay service. Maybe you can manage it on your own!

August 16, 2018 7:37 am
MacHeist Forums » The Apps » What's up with Lugaru registration entry?

Become an agent

Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

Login to MacHeist

As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?